MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

Are you US?

Lol nvm I just thought damn that's pretty quick for US then I went back and looked at my TD post in here...10day td. Seeing those shipping times still looks impressive.
It was between 8 and 10 but still pretty quick. I also test everything I get with frank Palumbo roid test kit. Good to go!

It was between 8 and 10 but still pretty quick. I also test everything I get with frank Palumbo roid test kit. Good to go!
thats great man!! enjoy the gear. those roid kits is not the best to test the products with man if you really want test some products out send it for laboratory results I’m sure it’s better :-)

few orders from GA land. Shipping time was fast, packed professionally and comms are on point. Appreciate the testing and customer service.

my approximate price will be around 70-80$ single vial orders and of course for kit orders it will be cheaper between 450-500$ which is very fair prices. what you think dirt
I will be honest with you because I like you... even tho you lost 5 point over the titties comment. I will be surprised if you sell any at that price. There is a vendor on meso that is selling the 20mg kits tirz for 190$ and his 20 and 30mg kits were just blind tested by a member and came back with good results. 19$ a vial vs 70$ a vial.. if you can back out of the deal you have going now it would be better for tou to add products that you can be better competitive with like your bpc-157 and tb500 frag price points are right on.. most of your oils is very competitive..

I received my first order today @GenericAsia , 9 days to EU thanks

10 Boldenone + 10 vials of Test P for free

just one question, shouldn't Boldenone have a purple/pink multidose cap? Mine looks more white/light blue

IMG_4662.jpg

Back