MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

Stop showing how things are packed you dopes
totally agreeing you on this i did mention it few times for others who shared as it’s not an good idea to show how the packaging looks like, take the goods out of the package and then take the pic guys.. more easy and more stealth :)

Placed an order today, super quick responses and of course some delicous freebie add ons. Will let everyone know what the TA to US is for me.

I will be honest with you because I like you... even tho you lost 5 point over the titties comment. I will be surprised if you sell any at that price. There is a vendor on meso that is selling the 20mg kits tirz for 190$ and his 20 and 30mg kits were just blind tested by a member and came back with good results. 19$ a vial vs 70$ a vial.. if you can back out of the deal you have going now it would be better for tou to add products that you can be better competitive with like your bpc-157 and tb500 frag price points are right on.. most of your oils is very competitive..
I want to Say a thing and i Will be honest, It Is crazy to see arimidex at 60$, It should be at 20/30$ no more, It Is very hard to buy from a source which makes hard to get a cheap ai

I want to Say a thing and i Will be honest, It Is crazy to see arimidex at 60$, It should be at 20/30$ no more, It Is very hard to buy from a source which makes hard to get a cheap ai
hi mate actually it is very cheap the arimidex is 2mg almost 2.5mg and not 1mg as all other vendors is selling it as. So 60$ for arimidex 2mg 100tablets is an very fair prices. The prices is really fair and affordable since we launched the new oral products the most sold items have actually been Arimidex 2mg..

hi mate actually it is very cheap the arimidex is 2mg almost 2.5mg and not 1mg as all other vendors is selling it as. So 60$ for arimidex 2mg 100tablets is an very fair prices. The prices is really fair and affordable since we launched the new oral products the most sold items have actually been Arimidex 2mg..
In the next days i think i Will Place an order, you look fast with the shipping time, i'm curious

@GenericAsia what is the price point going to be for the kits of Hcg ?
hi mate,

that’s actually an great questions havent worked on that prices yet but I will definitely update you guys with the prices in here once it’s instock and available with lab results.

we test all batch of products before listing it for sale.

11 days from pla e order to in hands. Southern US. Good quality vials for the oils!! I can appreciate the energy that comes from GA.. Definantly plan on ordering some more tb&bpc soon.. thanks GA.

Second pack review here.

After some back and forth with rough communication, what I'm assuming is the main guy handling emails stepped in and cleared things up. GA stuck to their promises and delivered the pack in less than two weeks with superb protection (looking at you Q with broken vials). Haven't tested this batch yet, but the last batch of testing came back good, so expecting this batch to test the same.

It seems the shipping issues have been ironed out for now, and the gear was on point last time, so I'm giving it two thumbs up. Good job, GA.

Even though prices have increased, it's still the best deal in my opinion. Sure, other places may be cheaper, but then you risk broken vials and shit. I'll stick to GA for now.

Don't let the quality go to shit and I think you'll continue doing very well.

Second pack review here.

After some back and forth with rough communication, what I'm assuming is the main guy handling emails stepped in and cleared things up. GA stuck to their promises and delivered the pack in less than two weeks with superb protection (looking at you Q with broken vials). Haven't tested this batch yet, but the last batch of testing came back good, so expecting this batch to test the same.

It seems the shipping issues have been ironed out for now, and the gear was on point last time, so I'm giving it two thumbs up. Good job, GA.

Even though prices have increased, it's still the best deal in my opinion. Sure, other places may be cheaper, but then you risk broken vials and shit. I'll stick to GA for now.

Don't let the quality go to shit and I think you'll continue doing very well.
damn your gonna make me cry soon man you got too emotional LOL :)

i really appreciate the kind words man, we do strive to give you guys the best service, high quality products and lab test all our products.

The price increase is really minimal, the price increase is only on the single vial orders which maximum 1-2$ and we still manage to keep our prices competitive. Just some few items that isn’t competitive with rest. But in that case you guys have to think about the following;

1. No crypto fees, if the order costs 200$ you pay 200$ not 210-220$
2. No insurance fees for reshipping, you get 100% free reship in case the order gets seized / lost
3. Shipping cost 35$ INTRL up to 2kg parcel, prices do not variety even if you get above 500g. You have 2kg for 35$
4. Order / payment confirmation every 3-5 hours a day, providing the best customer service as possible.
5. These variation need be taken to consideration as there is still a lot of savings from order with GA.

11 days from pla e order to in hands. Southern US. Good quality vials for the oils!! I can appreciate the energy that comes from GA.. Definantly plan on ordering some more tb&bpc soon.. thanks GA.
rock onnn!!! enjoy it mate!! only positive energy from me no rooms for negativity and bitching :)