MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

Not understanding what you're implying here, all 3 of those "scam" email addresses that were listed were not the "genericasia@proton.me" email that is used for orders each had something changed which is a common style of scam - Could you elaborate on you mean?
How the fuck do you think they got the members' BURNER email addresses, know WHICH customers are buying steroids with those burner emails, and THEN advertising fake gear AND are now asking customers for money?

Let that sink in for a few minutes.

I use a new email for EVERY single vendor order. Not the same email. My emails usernames are randomly generated, yet I'm getting a metric shitfuckasston of spam from unrelated vendors.

You know why? Because these dumbass criminals don't know how protect themselves online and are getting hacked, and criminals are scamming the criminal's customers. What are you gonna do? Report them to the police? lol.

How the fuck do you think they got the members' BURNER email addresses, know WHICH customers are buying steroids with those burner emails, and THEN advertising fake gear AND are now asking customers for money?

Let that sink in for a few minutes.

I use a new email for EVERY single vendor order. Not the same email. My emails usernames are randomly generated, yet I'm getting a metric shitfuckasston of spam from unrelated vendors.

You know why? Because these dumbass criminals don't know how protect themselves online and are getting hacked, and criminals are scamming the criminal's customers. What are you gonna do? Report them to the police? lol.

interesting

Unfortunately my pack seems lost. It's been about 36 days since it shipped. The pack got to the US in about a week and since then the tracking says that it left a shipping partner facility and USPS is awaiting the item. It gives this update every 3 days like clockwork and always in the same city very far away. First time I've seen that. @GenericAsia Is being cool about it and a reship is on the way.
Follow up. GA reshipped my order and it arrived in 11 days. Good to his word. Thanks @GenericAsia

I checked a ton of pages and searched the best I could but only saw Vanargandar posting those 3 addresses with no context at all and just to be safe. Definitely weird that he even has those emails but maybe his email was accessible elsewhere given his post was the only mention I saw of those addresses or mentioning a scammer email. Where did all of that happen where they're advertising fake gear and asking for money? There's 100 pages so I could definitely have missed it. I don't doubt that vendors get hacked though.

I checked a ton of pages and searched the best I could but only saw Vanargandar posting those 3 addresses with no context at all and just to be safe. Definitely weird that he even has those emails but maybe his email was accessible elsewhere given his post was the only mention I saw of those addresses or mentioning a scammer email. Where did all of that happen where they're advertising fake gear and asking for money? There's 100 pages so I could definitely have missed it. I don't doubt that vendors get hacked though.
There's plenty of reasons this can happen. For all I know it could've been a previous source I ordered from that got hacked, a client I work with got hacked, blah blah. I'm not just going to assume something happened with GA. My only reason for posting those screenshots was to make sure people are checking their shit. Chill y'all.

Newbies stop spamming my inbox with these ad nauseum questions, how much is too much to order? Will my pack get seized? Why my tracking not updated in 2 weeks?
If you have any questions related to harm reduction i will gladly help but redirect all your reddit questions to the vendor please.

Keep telling yourself that like Liska and others did. You don't seem to realize how obvious it is.
mate what will the outcome of my end be on this if i am the one that scam? stop being so skeptical and accuse me of stuff. there is a lot of scammers that make emails looking similar to the ones that is correct. a lot of other forum admins is also attacked by this kinda scam shit there is.

i am busy enough with the orders and emails it wont make sense for me to make this lol.

saying it again only ONE EMAIL FOR ORDERS GUYS!!

genericasia@proton.me

Back