MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

Any thoughts on making higher iu kits then if you make it yourself? Cost of production for more iu would go down therefore cheaper gh kits equals more happy customers and more business for you!
ok need you guys around here to be honest and feel free to comment whatever you think about this. as y’all know i told you guys from start that some of the products would NOT be same prices as some other sources gives. but what I can offer is something that nobody in here is doing, fast communication, fast payment confirmations, proceeding orders within same day, tracks out within 24 hours and the most importance is that my products is high quality products and tested at two different lab results as no body else do.

so my price target for the 36iu will be approx per kit 175$-200$ what you guys think ?

ok need you guys around here to be honest and feel free to comment whatever you think about this. as y’all know i told you guys from start that some of the products would NOT be same prices as some other sources gives. but what I can offer is something that nobody in here is doing, fast communication, fast payment confirmations, proceeding orders within same day, tracks out within 24 hours and the most importance is that my products is high quality products and tested at two different lab results as no body else do.

so my price target for the 36iu will be approx per kit 175$-200$ what you guys think ?
Id buy it if it would be around that especially 175 and sure many others would also with your customer service and fast ta for international orders, a few extra isn’t going to hurt just not too much extra lol. But make sure you get the process down as close to perfection as you can to have good purity and little to no dimer at that high iu of kits..

$200 would be somewhat competitive but $175 would make it a no-brainer... it still would be pricier than many others but as you said you are compensating with great customer service.

Also depends on test results. $175 but 94% purity and high dimer still may not sell well.

Dhb s pip is totally unrelated to its cyp ester...
Tried dhb from lots of different sources and none of them gave me pip, you body can handle dhb or not. A longer ester wont change that
Have you tried another ester?

Ester effects PIP quite drastically with boldenone.

at the $175-200 range i would hope the purity would be above 95-96% with no dimer would be legit imo, hgh purity should be "at least" 95% purity! Also GA what will you be using for filler in your "own hgh products " just curious because i can never find what is actually used as "fillers" in hgh products , "that is directed to you GA for answer?" TIA!

175-200 would be ok. I would hope for 96-98% purity with low dimer. Most companies I see are 96-97% with a few at 98% but with a slightly higher price point.