MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

Not a good look. Harassing?
A few pages back I would consider it borderline harassment. Not requesting, not demanding, but just member after member piling on while GA said he would get to it, but it will take a second.

I recognize that he’ll need to provide further proof, like a crumpled paper that says meso and the date in the pictures to really satisfy everybody.

I respect your contributions ReadAlot. On all the forums you contribute; you are a wealth of knowledge.

I’m not here on this board or any other board to obsess about my image in others eyes, so, respectfully, I don’t care.

Why are you hugging the sources nuts??? Suspicious. He dis not present any evidence that those are not random pictures from the internet..
I’m fired up that he is addressing the requests and demands of members and coming through. You’re right that further proof is required; crumpled paperr that says meso and date and stuff, but at least it’s a step in the right direction.

Call it whatever you want; hugging the sources nuts, I’m a shill, etc etc. I am confident he will come through to meet the other requests from members regarding proof.

A few pages back I would consider it borderline harassment. Not requesting, not demanding, but just member after member piling on while GA said he would get to it, but it will take a second.

I recognize that he’ll need to provide further proof, like a crumpled paper that says meso and the date in the pictures to really satisfy everybody.

I respect your contributions ReadAlot. On all the forums you contribute; you are a wealth of knowledge.

I’m not here on this board or any other board to obsess about my image in others eyes, so, respectfully, I don’t care.
Thanks for you reply. Good point there at the end. Respect Brother.

here is the pictures guys, please have a look. keep in mind that this is an original professional licensed manufacture, so there wont be pictures with my name or my brand on an piece of paper for safety and security reason, simply to minimize the risk of the factory to be combined with illegal production. this is not an underground lab but an professional manufacturer company. check out the pictures, if you guys have any other question feel free to ask.

View attachment 298119View attachment 298120View attachment 298121View attachment 298122View attachment 298123View attachment 298124View attachment 298125View attachment 298126View attachment 298127View attachment 298128
Please put the skepticism to rest by proving those pictures are in fact your lab. Crumpled paper in each picture with mesorx and generic Asia written on it with the date.

Thanks for you reply. Good point there at the end. Respect Brother.
I appreciate the way that you communicate respectfully and are able to disagree in a mature manner.

I wish more discourse was like that here. That is my default way of communication, but sometimes I stoop to others levels out of frustration. And that’s on me.

I appreciate the way that you communicate respectfully and are able to disagree in a mature manner.

I wish more discourse was like that here. That is my default way of communication, but sometimes I stoop to others levels out of frustration. And that’s on me.
Me too. Guilty sometimes. Darn nice to speak with you on here. Appreciate your level head and see you around here.

Happy Friday. Hope it is a good one.

qqqqqqqqq
Please put the skepticism to rest by proving those pictures are in fact your lab. Crumpled paper in each picture with mesorx and generic Asia written on it with the date.
if he worried that the lab could be associated to his name he can always put a different name on the paper or something that one could argue it create proof he was there in the lab or had someone took the picture in the lab but can't be linked directly to GA

qqqqqqqqq

if he worried that the lab could be associated to his name he can always put a different name on the paper or something that one could argue it create proof he was there in the lab or had someone took the picture in the lab but can't be linked directly to GA
True. "XYZ" with a date would be good enough

Can I get the crumpled paper with name next to your analytical Chem lab @GenericAsia ? Thats the money shot. Unfortunately over the years Meso asked for pics, just of the wrong part of the lab. Your production lab is your deal. I want to know how you are testing the product and ensuring you got the API locked in as well as impurities (within spec) locked out of your finished product.

Do you send out for sterility testing and endotoxins?

Please share details on your QA/QC program. What is your routine internal testing program look like?

Can I get the crumpled paper with name next to your analytical Chem lab @GenericAsia ? Thats the money shot. Unfortunately over the years Meso asked for pics, just of the wrong part of the lab. Your production lab is your deal. I want to know how you are testing the product and ensuring you got the API locked in as well as impurities (within spec) locked out of your finished product.

Do you send out for sterility testing and endotoxins?

Please share details on your QA/QC program. What is your routine internal testing program look like?
It would be cool to create a template questionnaire containing all of these topics of concern and see which vendors are willing to fill it out.

It would be cool to create a template questionnaire containing all of these topics of concern and see which vendors are willing to fill it out.
Good idea. Picture of production facility is nice and fun and all but the product testing results (many of which we don't ask for at Meso routinely, ok I annoyingly do) tells you the real story.

GA can make the stuff using a staff of extremely well hung trannies only wearing cloth masks in the back room of his "gentlemen's club" as long as the following tests are coming back good...

1.HPLC purity

2.GCMS organic/structural impurities

3.Metals

4. Sterility

5. Endotoxins

6. GCMS residual solvents

What's your specs on these from the routine analytical program you have established @GenericAsia ?

@bjjgear: here you go. Unofficial DRAFT Meso template for your review and consideration.

Last edited:
I’m fired up that he is addressing the requests and demands of members and coming through. You’re right that further proof is required; crumpled paperr that says meso and date and stuff, but at least it’s a step in the right direction.
I can respect this response...
I appreciate the way that you communicate respectfully and are able to disagree in a mature manner
You will have to forgive the manner in which i communicate, we all come from different walks.. My level of sophistication is probly on the lower side. I am a rought cut country boy.. All I really know how to be is myself..one thing about it is you get the same person all the time.. no disrespect...
Peace
D

Back