MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

We are SICK. Help us!

flame thrower fire GIF

And yet people will still order from GA , its a sickness lol
no the product are of good quality and the prices for oils are amazing, same prices of QSC higher quality of oils so I do understand ordering from GA.
That's why we are drilling GA asshole, because we would like for him to be excellent and not just better then competition on oils and let's be realistic, the chinese competition on oils is quite subpar on the general quality of vials/stopper/cleanliness

not the best not the worse but for example @SigmaAudley China Peptide has a lot better packaging, even QSC has better packaging at least if you open a QSC/Sigma package you can't tell straight away what the fuck is inside.

Especially with peptides the stealth is great.

Thank you.
Lord, it's so funny.
Readalot is like the Energize Bunny.

I just had a look at Stanford's thread.
Lol

no the product are of good quality and the prices for oils are amazing, same prices of QSC higher quality of oils so I do understand ordering from GA.
That's why we are drilling GA asshole, because we would like for him to be excellent and not just better then competition on oils and let's be realistic, the chinese competition on oils is quite subpar on the general quality of vials/stopper/cleanliness
Let's see how receptive he is to the testing list now. Maybe a good time to consider being the leader in improved testing given the *GMP* quality process.

Definitely ain't winning any forgery contests. Not worried about him faking the C of A and testing reports. That would get found out soon enough.

Who was the one jackass In QSC’s thread about testing for heavy metals, lasted for about for a few weeks till he got shown the door , lmao??? Ya GA, that’s next .. HEAVY METAL TESTING ..

I get it, we want safety for all… I can’t argue that
Anyone stepping up to do sterility on finished products is going to win big time at this point. These vendors have operated with impunity for a little too long.

Heavy metals? I don't know. I will wait for the tests to come back. We will get some data.

Anyone stepping up to do sterility on finished products is going to win big time at this point. These vendors have operated with impunity for a little too long.

Heavy metals? I don't know. I will wait for the tests to come back. We will get some data.
I would be very happy with sterility, the other tests for now heavy metals everytime it has been tested it did show 0.

Endotoxins? that is more interesting imho.

So do the harm reduction gang really give a shit about harm reduction or is it really about attacking popular vendors and ignoring where the attention should have been from the beginning.

People purchase medicines in the micrograms from Indian pharma vendors. Heart medications, thyroid medications etc

India is notorious for fake blistersz “factories” that are a pill press machines in a garage.

Should there not be special attention drawn to the pictures of these factories and variance testing on the tablets? Let’s see how the beta blockers test?

I would be very happy with sterility, the other tests for now heavy metals everytime it has been tested it did show 0.

Endotoxins? that is more interesting imho.
Yep that's the other one that will be good to collect the data for especially on GH.

No brainer to offer sterility + endotoxins on the GH line. Very little additional cost per kit for these big players. These folks are doing 10k vials per batch.

Last edited:
So do the harm reduction gang really give a shit about harm reduction or is it really about attacking popular vendors and ignoring where the attention should have been from the beginning.

People purchase medicines in the micrograms from Indian pharma vendors. Heart medications, thyroid medications etc

India is notorious for fake blistersz “factories” that are a pill press machines in a garage.

Should there not be special attention drawn to the pictures of these factories and variance testing on the tablets? Let’s see how the beta blockers test?
you stupid mate? or you for real?
Do you see any FACTORIES selling directly here? I would argue that some of the big generic name in India are so big that they can compete with famous pharma companies of europe and america so yes if you buy good generic brand you will have high quality standard BUT you can always buy pharma meds from many sources from europe or usa, so your argument makes no fucking sense at all.

I can't buy pharma oils for the most part and the sources producing those oils are right here, unlike the indian factories.

Yeah you are one of those special kid, I can tell.

I'm not trying to play detective here, but the writing on the paper seems strange to me. After adjusting the exposure a bit on my phone, my suspicion is somewhat confirmed, but take a look for yourselves:

1000010683.webp

The paper has some waves due to how it's being held and the tension, but the writing doesn’t follow these waves. There’s no sign of the writing being affected by the waves at all. It just seems odd...

I'm not trying to play detective here, but the writing on the paper seems strange to me. After adjusting the exposure a bit on my phone, my suspicion is somewhat confirmed, but take a look for yourselves:

View attachment 298307

The paper has some waves due to how it's being held and the tension, but the writing doesn’t follow these waves. There’s no sign of the writing being affected by the waves at all. It just seems odd...
Fucking Marcus damn it
@Dirthand

View attachment 298307

Man. That's pretty irrefutable right there. How disappointing.

Back