MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

It appears GA has left the building. We need an explanation. I know a lot of joking is being had but the implications of his actions are serious. It's seems we are being played with and I don't fucking like that. Just be truthful, and for fucks sake acknowledge the damn anadrol test.
Brother I don’t think you’re getting the anadrol test anytime soon.

Marcus is in some serious trouble with the sleuths right now regarding photoshop gate.

I don’t think your anadrol test is the top concern amongst the sleuths right now.

I could be wrong though.

Sleuths ? Opinions on the anadrol test situation ? What is the game plan here for that situation?

Thank you sleuths.

Marcus is in some serious trouble with the sleuths right now regarding photoshop gate.

I don’t think your anadrol test is the top concern amongst the sleuths right now.

I could be wrong though.

Sleuths ? Opinions on the anadrol test situation ? What is the game plan here for that situation?

Thank you sleuths.
I think your right. However, Marcus is officially drowning. Dude needs to do everything he's asked of right now. Start with the Photoshop gate then top it with fresh anadrol testing.

I could be wrong though.

Thank you sleuths.
Wrong dosage (way off).
Needs to get rid of the batch as quickly as possible before the outcry gets too loud.
Waiting for the new, improved batch.
Offers store credit to those willing to test.

Done, next.

Glad I’m not the only one who realized those photos looked like they were sourced from screenshots of another company/advertising. Fishy fishy. And yall found the proof!

Needless to say this is enough drama and bullshit to steer people away. And I’m one of them.

yall have fun with the slaughter of this thread.

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back