MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

It appears GA has left the building. We need an explanation. I know a lot of joking is being had but the implications of his actions are serious. It's seems we are being played with and I don't fucking like that. Just be truthful, and for fucks sake acknowledge the damn anadrol test.
Brother I don’t think you’re getting the anadrol test anytime soon.

Marcus is in some serious trouble with the sleuths right now regarding photoshop gate.

I don’t think your anadrol test is the top concern amongst the sleuths right now.

I could be wrong though.

Sleuths ? Opinions on the anadrol test situation ? What is the game plan here for that situation?

Thank you sleuths.

Marcus is in some serious trouble with the sleuths right now regarding photoshop gate.

I don’t think your anadrol test is the top concern amongst the sleuths right now.

I could be wrong though.

Sleuths ? Opinions on the anadrol test situation ? What is the game plan here for that situation?

Thank you sleuths.
I think your right. However, Marcus is officially drowning. Dude needs to do everything he's asked of right now. Start with the Photoshop gate then top it with fresh anadrol testing.

I could be wrong though.

Thank you sleuths.
Wrong dosage (way off).
Needs to get rid of the batch as quickly as possible before the outcry gets too loud.
Waiting for the new, improved batch.
Offers store credit to those willing to test.

Done, next.

Glad I’m not the only one who realized those photos looked like they were sourced from screenshots of another company/advertising. Fishy fishy. And yall found the proof!

Needless to say this is enough drama and bullshit to steer people away. And I’m one of them.

yall have fun with the slaughter of this thread.

Okey guys y'all made very good job with this facility picture's issue.
And yes all these moves from Markus with fake photos etc. were very bad moves from his side..cause until now he was one of the best seller's.
I am very pleased from his oils,I hope after all this mess thing's go back to normal again.
It's very sad to lose one source like GA.

I searched a bit, but I can't find any Ugl source that meets this high test standard...
can you tell who can keep up?
There’s quite a handful that actually test their products before selling. Qsc, Stan, Axle, Opti, and even the newer Chinese companies that are here are working on testing their products since members have pushed them to

I searched a bit, but I can't find any Ugl source that meets this high test standard...
can you tell who can keep up?
So we should just accept shit standards? Instead of setting up an higher one and requesting sources to improve their general quality and safety?

Fucking amazing all these source cocksuckers really getting riled up about us asking better quality control.

You getting much free gear or you just stupid?

Fucking amazing all these source cocksuckers really getting riled up about us asking better quality control.
It's very illuminating. Keep watching. Thanks for explicitly calling it out. One wonders how low the vendors could go without the faithful minding one bit.

The Walking Dead Nyc GIF by ADWEEK

Will the Meso members step up for even the most modest improvements to quality testing?

In before the next "bubble boy brigade" comment.

Last edited:
Back