Gentech Attempt to Scam Members With Phony Test Results - Beware

Thats right son! I only joined in Nov but you don't see me beeking off respected members here you jerk off!

Jeeeez what's with all the name calling? I don't know what beeking off means.. but if it means sucking off then yeh I'm seeing you do it on this thread, now go give your mum and dad there laptop back before you get grounded

So gear whores and extorition artists like me provide posts that are constructive, informative and discuss the topic.

You're assuming that your irrational rambling about the same nonsense in post after post is constructive and informative. It is not. It's nonconstructive and non informative because it's irrational rambling about nonsense.

Jeeeez what's with all the name calling?
It's the most common form of communication for members that cannot write a constructive sentence.
Correction: It's the most common form of communication for members that aren't gear whores and extortion artists - like you, Sworder.
So gear whores and extorition artists like me provide posts that are constructive, informative and discuss the topic.
Other members just slander and insult?
You're assuming that your irrational rambling about the same nonsense in post after post is constructive and informative. It is not. It's nonconstructive and non informative because it's irrational rambling about nonsense.
So nobody provides constructive of informative posts? Read the text, process it, respond.
This conversation doesn't make sense. I am out, have fun CBS sitting on the forum. :)

QUOTE="Sworder, post: 1264542, member: 47703"]It's the most common form of communication for members that cannot write a constructive sentence.[/QUOTE]
Why the f would I respond constructively to an ass clown that's 10 days new and is butt hurt that someone seems to be a dick. This thread shows members there is alot of inconsistencies in a members posts. When the guy was called on it he got defensive as hell and then had convenient answers to try give reason for his pasted posts.In the end someone's looking out for noobs here that may get burned :)

QUOTE="Sworder, post: 1264542, member: 47703"]It's the most common form of communication for members that cannot write a constructive sentence.
Why the f would I respond constructively to an ass clown that's 10 days new and is butt hurt that someone seems to be a dick. This thread shows members there is alot of inconsistencies in a members posts. When the guy was called on it he got defensive as hell and then had convenient answers to try give reason for his pasted posts.In the end someone's looking out for noobs here that may get burned :)[/QUOTE]

I tell you what it's a good job your here to point this stuff out and call people names and shit.. I bet half of the new members daren't start a thread to ask a question for the fear of getting something wrong and getting abused by the detectives! I can understand what you are all doing believe me, but there are kids coming here needing pointing in the right direction but see how the "newbees" are treated and probably think fuck that... Thinking it will be less hustle to just do it because of that! That's my point and that's what my first post was about.

Thxs for explaining that man I can now sleep better tonight. I guess your the new Sherlock Holmes :)

Thxs for explaining that man I can now sleep better tonight. I guess your the new Sherlock Holmes :)

I tell you what right, if you want to be a good member and be a good guy on here don't just come on the threads calling people names all the time and just wanting to argue how about you actually help someone I know I will get a smart arse response from you so you can save face but just think about what I am saying.... We were all young once

I only said anything to you cuz I recall you piping in this thread crying over your feelings towards a respected members posts..done here take care :)

I only said anything to you cuz I recall you piping in this thread crying over your feelings towards a respected members posts..done here take care :)

I didn't mention my feelings once, I am older so I don't care I was thinking about the young guys who could be making a big mistake if not pointed in the right direction.. That's been my point all along.. And I understand man you take care

He was right in what he was saying, yet because he has been here 10 days or something he is automatically wrong?

Wait 10 days.. Never mind yeah 10 days too short. HE IS DEFINITELY WRONG AND SHOULD SHUT UP! ( > . >)

He was right in what he was saying, yet because he has been here 10 days or something he is automatically wrong?

Wait 10 days.. Never mind yeah 10 days too short. HE IS DEFINITELY WRONG AND SHOULD SHUT UP! ( > . >)

Ssshhh you can't be saying things like that.. He has been here since November you know :)

I am out of this discussion as it will end up in witch hunting.

Dr Jim has no proof over any claim.

CBS is shit talking.

If you dont want to use the lab dont use it. I received good gear from him and I tested it to ensure that my preps for the worlds will not go out of the window. In the two forums I am (UKM and Meso) I said that I am not a rep repeatedly because people were calling me a shill repeatedly. Seriously. If you dont feel confident dont use it.

Also here is still holidays till coming Tuesday (google orthodox Easter).
Not to discredit you man. ..but prep for the Worlds? Is that you in your Avi? Hmmmmmmm confused