Gentech Attempt to Scam Members With Phony Test Results - Beware

Also, I asked him for a photo as I never saw the spectofotometer in the lab. I tend not to trust what I dont see.

Not even when you were working on the GC/MS in your "after hours?" LMFAO

Untitled.jpg

. I tend not to trust what I dont see.

REALLY then why is it you purchased a "boatload" of GENTECH products before any reliable evidence was posted.

And what you and your girl Jane posted is NOT reliable,

Why bc your a GENTECH SHILL. Crap anyone can see your not being objective making statements like "Jim has no evidence", when you have yet to ask GENTECH the same question!

Oh hell no Jim why is that necessary, I'm only purchasing a "boatload" of their products, "RETARDED" SHILL!

Last edited:
REALLY then why is it you purchased a "boatload" of GENTECH products before any reliable evidence was posted.

And what you and your girl Jane posted is NOT reliable,

Why bc your a GENTECH SHILL!

I only bought 30ml of tren. Did tests and then bought 50 more. I want to prep for worlds and all I bought before was shite.

Again I dont rep for a lab. However, you need evidence in order to prove that I do rep and that the test I contacted with Janos is not reliable. You cant claim randomly that it is not, as with the same logic I can call you shill and that you are payed by another lab to say these things. I do not care about GT. All I care is that I have legit gear to run. I am 100% serious.

Again I dont rep for a lab. However, you need evidence in order to prove that I do rep and that the test I contacted with Janos is not reliable. You cant claim randomly that it is not, as with the same logic I can call you shill and that you are payed by another lab to say these things. I do not care about GT. All I care is that I have legit gear to run. I am 100% serious.

Well, that makes it true then. I didn't know you were 100% serious. That changes everything! :rolleyes:

I only bought 30ml of tren. Did tests and then bought 50 more. I want to prep for worlds and all I bought before was shite.

Why your a regular dream come true for any UGL aren't you.

Because after admitting to being scammed MULTIPLE times by UGLs, who no doubt offered no more "evidence" then GENTECH, your still willing risk a "boatload of money" on another lab that is UNPROVEN lab at best!

Well then there should be no doubt your either a pathological LIAR, an absolute RETARD a SHILL or ALL THREE, and my money is on ALL THREE!

One that you had to have your name on top of? I only said that because it's exactly what you said to me.. Then you go and do it!

Whats your post count? :) Contribute like CBS has and you may EARN a few more bennies kiddo.

You talk that much shit to people you can't keep up with it... Just pointing out what a hypocrite you are is all

Well you didn't do a very good job. I don't know what you're talking about or to what you're referring.

And you're right, I can't keep up with it. It seems everyday someone new is trying to join the Baboon Squad and become one of my ankle biters. Keep trying, son, You'll get there someday.

Who the fux are you to tell me that you funny troll? Go troll somewhere else fag

Hey you started giving me shit.. the only person I said anything to was cbs I don't even know why you are throwing the insults about or replying to me.. Was not shilling just pointing something out to cbs... Nothing more nothing less.. Know what I mean :)