Gentech Attempt to Scam Members With Phony Test Results - Beware

Like your evidence ON DNP safety? ROTFLMFAO

Oh hey, look it's CBS. The guy who provides 2 case studies and an opinion and says look DNP is soooooo dangerous. My goodness, you provided such an outstanding argument for your preconceived biases you could sell ice in hell lol

I'm not the one selling a product on Meso or did you overlook that fact AGAIN, lol!

Don't mind DeeDee, Dr Jim. He's still sore from the ass kicking he got in the glucose myth and DNP threads and now he's grasping at everything, trying to get payback.

He has NO evidence. I think he is trying to push some other lab, and make GT look bad.

The thing with Dr. Jim is in the past when he has good points to make he has never once hesitated to provide evidence for his claims. Lately he has provided not a single shred of evidence which leads me to believe you may have a point here as far fetched as it maybe or simply that Jim has an axe to grind WITH ALL UGLs for whatever reason and he's in territory where he cannot provide any evidence to back up his claims.

Don't mind DeeDee, Dr Jim. He's still sore from the ass kicking he got in the glucose myth and DNP threads and now he's grasping at everything, trying to get payback.

If you're as stupid as Jim was to think glucose being stored as fat is gluconeogenesis, to which you already admitted you don't study nutrition, then that's an issue you'll have to solve on your own.

Edit* I should add since I forgot, you really were butthurt abot the likes so much yet straight from Millard's keyboard to you CBS, a like worthy post can be a simple picture. Go look at the food thread for the quote :)

I have no dog in this fight but i will say that CBS has done more good for this community than most of us here. His ability to shed bullshit and expose the truth is extraordinary. And for that he certainly has my respect, and we dont agree on every topic. But the fact that he misunderstood a date is small potatoes compared to what he has uncovered and exposed for the benefit of the membership here.

Keep on keeping on CBS, youre a proven asset here even if a handful disagree.

My.02

The thing with Dr. Jim is in the past when he has good points to make he has never once hesitated to provide evidence for his claims. Lately he has provided not a single shred of evidence which leads me to believe you may have a point here as far fetched as it maybe or simply that Jim has an axe to grind WITH ALL UGLs for whatever reason and he's in territory where he cannot provide any evidence to back up his claims.

Hey DD haven't you hear that Dr Jim fella doesn't care what you think, so get over it, butt hurt boy.

Here you go:

Evidence of you admitting that your testing lab is in the Czech Republic:

Untitled5.jpg

Evidence of you admitting that you live in the UK:

Untitled10.jpg

Evidence of you admitting a one week delay on the GC/MS is needed because "I have to work after hours to do that."

Untitled.jpg

If the lab is in the Czech Republic, and you are in the UK, then it's obvious you're not spending you "after hours" doing fake lab tests in the Czech Republic.

Here you go:

Evidence of you admitting that your testing lab is in the Czech Republic:

Untitled5.jpg

Evidence of you admitting that you live in the UK:

Untitled10.jpg

Evidence of you admitting a one week delay on the GC/MS is needed because "I have to work after hours to do that."

Untitled.jpg

If the lab is in the Czech Republic, and you are in the UK, then it's obvious you're not spending you "after hours" doing fake lab tests in the Czech Republic.

I explained the situation above, and you ignored my explanations. I am not 12 to keep repeating things again and again. Also you ignored the post saying "Due to my recent reloc I now have acess". Dont cherry peak.

Also let me repeat the story again.

Met the tech in a project meeting, I live in the you UK, I had to reloc for jobs, and I took advantage the oppurtinity and did the tests, published the results. I will send the next tests to Jano over post office. Is it that difficult to comprehend that?

Who said I was writing that to you?

Who cares? Few on Meso care what you think that's for sure.
Your only objective is to argue pointless trivia and post someone else's drivel claiming it's your opinion.

I have no dog in this fight but i will say that CBS has done more good for this community than most of us here. His ability to shed bullshit and expose the truth is extraordinary. And for that he certainly has my respect, and we dont agree on every topic. But the fact that he misunderstood a date is small potatoes compared to what he has uncovered and exposed for the benefit of the membership here.

Keep on keeping on CBS, youre a proven asset here even if a handful disagree.

My.02
Nobody cares what a self-proclaimed Rep for a UG Canadian Lab thinks. Keep pretending you're someone you are not. And I'll keep exposing you for being a liar.

mands

Mands, youre like a pimple on my bum i cant reach..lol
You are an info collector and still collecting personal info on future customers. Guys still coming to me telling me how you just can seem to learn the correct way to do business.

NOTE TO ALL!!!! THIS CLOWN WILL BE CAUGHT UP SOON AND ALL YOUR PERSONAL INFO WILL BE COLLECTED.

If your dumb ass would stop collecting real names and real addresses for the safety of your "customers" and yourself I would stop busting your balls. You just don't get it and continue to put yourself and others in harms way.

mands

Ok, you got me. Im an info collector and a self appointed Rep. But youre going to have an awfully difficult time convincing over 180 clients of mine that this is true.

Good luck with that..lol

Met the tech in a project meeting, I live in the you UK, I had to reloc for jobs, and I took advantage the oppurtinity and did the tests, published the results. I will send the next tests to Jano over post office. Is it that difficult to comprehend that?

Yes, it is:

You've admitted to having used this tech twice previously to the Gentech test.

I have evidence placing you in the UK before and up to April 4. I also have evidence of you admitting that you were introduced to the tech by a friend, not as you said, that you met him at a project meeting or in the lab or any other number of lies:

Untitled6.jpg

I also have evidence of you admitting that you asked the tech to send you pics of the spectro with you user name in order to prove he has access to the equipment. Obviously not something you would require from a coworker:

Untitled9.jpg

Ok, you got me. Im an info collector and a self appointed Rep. But youre going to have an awfully difficult time convincing over 180 clients of mine that this is true.

Good luck with that..lol
As long as I can help a couple I'm okay with that. Just stopped one two days ago from ordering from you.

Run along and go play on the board of North. Oh wait you can't sell up there because you aren't a rep for whom you claim.

Come on TOLA do I need to let the boys up north you are still at it. lol

mands

Good luck with that..lol
And good job for letting LE know on a public board you are selling to 180 "clients" that's trafficking and distribution. What a jack ass. You are a very dangerous individual.

I would bet anything you don't have even half that many idiots who would be dumb enough to buy from you. :rolleyes: If so lord help them.

mands

Yes, it is:

You've admitted to having used this tech twice previously to the Gentech test.

I have evidence placing you in the UK before and up to April 4. I also have evidence of you admitting that you were introduced to the tech by a friend, not as you said, that you met him at a project meeting or in the lab or any other number of lies:

Untitled6.jpg

I also have evidence of you admitting that you asked the tech to send you pics of the spectro with you user name in order to prove he has access to the equipment. Obviously not something you would require from a coworker:

Untitled9.jpg

Do I really have to discuss my entire kinship network with you? I had used him as proxy before to do some other tests via the common friend I talked in the same paragram. Also, I asked him for a photo as I never saw the spectofotometer in the lab. I tend not to trust what I dont see.