Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

I contacted them with the same question. The new batch of 10mg are now white.
This is curious bc I got white and red, poorly scrawled "numbers" and w how poor its working I'm wondering if my white top 5mgs are actually HCG and I should be hitting the burgundy reds as tirz.
I know I def aint shitting like I'm on the GLP1 train.
With bombing half a bottle per injection, in wondering if it is HCG how fkd my #s will be lol

This is curious bc I got white and red, poorly scrawled "numbers" and w how poor its working I'm wondering if my white top 5mgs are actually HCG and I should be hitting the burgundy reds as tirz.
I know I def aint shitting like I'm on the GLP1 train.
With bombing half a bottle per injection, in wondering if it is HCG how fkd my #s will be lol
The last batch of 5mg were white if that helps.

Yau,lads. Any one tried to keep whole cycle tirza or sema or even both? I wondering about that. I decided to take cycle:
Slin slow and fast action (just after training)
Gh till 10ui a day
Test c starts from 500 and lift it till 1gr a week
Primo 800mg a week 1-30 weeks
And,maybe tirapatide all whole cycle.
What are you think? Because on cycles my apetite abnormal. Sometimes I eat 8000kcal a day

I have been on Mounjaro with a prescription since March 13, 2023. My starting weight was 298 and I'm currently 262 this morning. When my coupon runs out I will be sourcing my Tirzepatide from other sources to save money. My goal weight is 225!

I have been on Mounjaro with a prescription since March 13, 2023. My starting weight was 298 and I'm currently 262 this morning. When my coupon runs out I will be sourcing my Tirzepatide from other sources to save money. My goal weight is 225!
Any notable side effects? How quickly did you notice less appetite and then weight loss?

Any notable side effects? How quickly did you notice less appetite and then weight loss?
I noticed less appetite 2 days after my first injection of 2.5mg. Only sides where a tad bit of nauseous but not to bad. The only lasting side effect I still have is not going to the bathroom every morning. Its like every two days now.

Last edited:
Yau,lads. Any one tried to keep whole cycle tirza or sema or even both? I wondering about that. I decided to take cycle:
Slin slow and fast action (just after training)
Gh till 10ui a day
Test c starts from 500 and lift it till 1gr a week
Primo 800mg a week 1-30 weeks
And,maybe tirapatide all whole cycle.
What are you think? Because on cycles my apetite abnormal. Sometimes I eat 8000kcal a day
Jesus christ, 2g of gear and 10iu HGH for like 7 months, welcome to the forum Phil Heath.

Seriously all joking aside what are you trying to accomplish and why do you think this plan will get you there?

This sport not for p..... Here is no place for tears. No pain no gain,mate
OK I'll just spell it out for you I guess.

What the actual hell are you trying to do taking 2g of gear, eating 8000kcal, yet simultaneously trying to crush your appetite using GLP-1 Agonists?

Either you have an eating disorder and you're taking every drug you can to cut, you're dumb, or you're a troll. There's no other option here.

OK I'll just spell it out for you I guess.

What the actual hell are you trying to do taking 2g of gear, eating 8000kcal, yet simultaneously trying to crush your appetite using GLP-1 Agonists?

Either you have an eating disorder and you're taking every drug you can to cut, you're dumb, or you're a troll. There's no other option here.
Look at yourself,ash ...
Do you know how I eating?
Only brekfast 12eggs 150gr porridge. A day 2kg meat and 700-900gr porrigdes

Some of you have no vision in bb. Just pumping and that's it. You dont put all yourself to get what you want. My hero is Rich Piana. That guy was doing what he wanted. Similar I do. Better to live till 50 yers I die when you standing,then older and on the kees. I wont that someone care after me. Better euthanasia

Some of you have no vision in bb. Just pumping and that's it. You dont put all yourself to get what you want. My hero is Rich Piana. That guy was doing what he wanted. Similar I do. Better to live till 50 yers I die when you standing,then older and on the kees. I wont that someone care after me. Better euthanasia
You can die in your 80s standing and not being a fucking statistic that puts the blame on the game though. You kinda remind me an asshole from France that got banned a few weeks ago...