Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

I and the Ms. have used both SAF and QSC 10mg Tirzepatide at the 5mg dosage. I also have a prescription for Trulicity that I rotate with QSC Tirzepatide for myself. I have also used Mounjaro months ago but my insurance wouldn’t cover it like Trulicity.

The QSC seems to have less contents in the vial and dissolves slower than the SAF version when reconstituted with 1ml Baq water. But with that said, I’ve had better results with the QSC version antidotally. I imagine the fillers and buffers in the vial vary depending on the manufacturer.

It did take a while to arrive, but I haven’t had any issues with any items ordered from QSC. I always use domestic reship.
Hi -
Re: QSC
How long is a while?
How do you choose domestic reship? Is this something you have to request when you place the order?

You can die in your 80s standing and not being a fucking statistic that puts the blame on the game though. You kinda remind me an asshole from France that got banned a few weeks ago...
It isnt. This guy says he has psychosis, hepatitis, depression, and all this other crap.

He also says he is trying to reproduce. I think he is a troll.

Tops change colors all the time
When I ordered my first Tirz 5mg kit was one color, then second was a different one, they told me they change tops all the time
It's definitely scary because that's the only marker we have but you have to trust the system. I know worry everytime too.

You can die in your 80s standing and not being a fucking statistic that puts the blame on the game though. You kinda remind me an asshole from France that got banned a few weeks
Dont care what yo
It isnt. This guy says he has psychosis, hepatitis, depression, and all this other crap.

He also says he is trying to reproduce. I think he is a troll.
Dont care what are you think. First give me arguments,when bla bla bla.
Probalbly I look better then most and still troll.

Atleast I'm not trying to get a girl pregnant knowing I have hepatitis B
It is not effect by blood fucker
My mother had hepatitis c I,my brother and sister had not. Papers said that hepatitis c effect by the blood,but ... have a annswer,fucker? My ex wife have twins,I they have not hepatits b,mada fucker

Last edited:
You mean acid reflux? Cause I never had a single burp.

I read that the acid reflux will go away within the first couple weeks.
Baclofen will get rid of chronic burping, it calms everything down big time relaxes the nerve in that impacts hic ups , the vagus I believe I had bad hiccups like every day baclofen sure worked , it's cheap and doctors are pretty good with prescriptions for it , can make you drowsy and sleepy, not a pain killer it relaxes muscle as well and great for back pain