Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

It is not effect by blood fucker
My mother had hepatitis c I,my brother and sister had not. Papers said that hepatitis c effect by the blood,but ... have a annswer,fucker? My ex wife have twins,I they have not hepatits b,mada fucker
Look up hepatitis B and call me a moron again.

Must be hard to have a sub100 IQ

Threatening, inciting, glorifying, encouraging, promoting violence or harm is prohibited.
Look up hepatitis B and call me a moron again.

Must be hard to have a sub100 IQ
I want to see you asshole,just you living to far. I knock you out from one punch if I able to do that,but distance to far. You should ask me forgive you,because you first called me troll

I want to see you asshole,just you living to far. I knock you out from one punch if I able to do that,but distance to far. You should ask me forgive you,because you first called me troll
I don't really care what you think with your lack of intelligence. Please don't try to reproduce.

You said you have hep B

I don't really care what you think with your lack of intelligence. Please don't try to reproduce.

You said you have hep B

I dont care what theory said. My twins have not hepatitis b. So that mean fuck say on theory. I will do 5 more babes.
You should smell my balls,mother fucker

May someone please help guide me a bit with metformin. I now am taking ozempic but will switch to probably qsc once I run out. I saw they have metformin too. Has anyone tried it? Also curious on the dosing. If anyone has any advice that would be amazing.

May someone please help guide me a bit with metformin. I now am taking ozempic but will switch to probably qsc once I run out. I saw they have metformin too. Has anyone tried it? Also curious on the dosing. If anyone has any advice that would be amazing.
Common dose is 500mg, once or twice a day. I’ve read experiences where guys will use it more than that, but I don’t know that it’s norm. Start with one dose and assess how you feel. Expect some gastric distress the first few weeks.

Common dose is 500mg, once or twice a day. I’ve read experiences where guys will use it more than that, but I don’t know that it’s norm. Start with one dose and assess how you feel. Expect some gastric distress the first few weeks.
Thanks. I had gastric bypass. Therefore, I already have distress sadly. Just was wondering if it would
Benefit me to use with my semaglutide.

sorry if it's been mentioned before, I read through the last 30 pages here but didn't see if anyone is still using telehealths. I know most are taking research chemical tirz/sema but a few were getting the prescription from telehealth like alpha but they have gotten stricter with wanting fat pics. Any other telehealths that might be cool? I was getting 15mg and using 10mg from that..my insurance covers it 100% so it's just getting the script. I'm going to try a few in person doctors but there's no guarantee they will approve.