Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

Are the white tops working fine for you ? Thank you for letting me know you had the same problem. QSC is so cheap but seems impossible to trust. I am aware that any injection can cause bruising but something just felt so off about that batch.
I’ve used black top Tirz and gold Sema. Currently on Sema. No bruising with either worth mentioning, but I am kinda tan.

An injector pen with 32g needles I can’t even feel.

Daily injections is a solution. Or at least twice a week or thrice a week, just split your total weekly dose (let's say 5mg) into 2 or 3 shots over the week. You will get all the benefits but sides are less strong.
I might try this, had my first shot of the white top Semaglutide on Tuesday, didn’t feel hungry once and very full after eating. It’s now Saturday evening and I’m feeling very hungry even after eating a few hours ago.

Seen people say on Reddit to wait for the scheduled dosage but I guess I’m good pinning another 0.25 tomoz? (First time using this compound btw)

Am I the only one who keeps running into situations where a friend or coworker has a wife/mother/brother/friend/etc. who tried the name brand Sema or Tirz and ended up not being able to handle the side effects or pinning themselves, and then offer to give you the rest of their unused pens?

Has happened to me three times now, and the latest buddy's mother offered to keep giving me her refills if I just pay her copay.

I’ve been off Tirzepatide for 5-6 weeks now. Ordered some more internationally and it’s not here yet. But I’m going to lay off a while anyway.

I am actually going to wait a few weeks and start semaglutide again. Both worked great for me so I’m going to see if toggling between the two with breaks in between does anything for me.

I’ve noticed my ravenous appetite starts coming back just a week after last pin. However, I think the stomach does shrink while on so I still get full quicker when I’m taking breaks in between meds.

Anyone go back to sema after using tirz? Not immediately but after a little break perhaps?

Am I the only one who keeps running into situations where a friend or coworker has a wife/mother/brother/friend/etc. who tried the name brand Sema or Tirz and ended up not being able to handle the side effects or pinning themselves, and then offer to give you the rest of their unused pens?

Has happened to me three times now, and the latest buddy's mother offered to keep giving me her refills if I just pay her copay.
That's a little slice of Heaven...

Currently running 10mg of compounded Tirzepatide (been titrating up for the past ~4 months) and results have been good thus far. Minimal side effects after the first few weeks, great appetite suppression (normally I'm hungry 24/7, but I can damn near forget to eat while taking Tirzepatide). Ran a CGM for a few months to see the impact on blood glucose levels, and the increase in glucose stability has been impressive.

Have another household member that has been running Semaglutide from QSC, still titrating the first 2mg (0.25mg x4 weeks, first 0.5mg dose this week) and she has been pretty happy with results as well. Been experiencing some nausea the first day post-injection, but otherwise positive effects on appetite. Far less snacking and hunger cravings. Considering a switch myself based on this just due to the price of tzp.

You must have given a hell of a handjob to the Buddha in a past life to have that karma.

I would sell them, but the rough equivalent in QSC gear, and then go buy a car with what’s leftover.

You must have given a hell of a handjob to the Buddha in a past life to have that karma.

I would sell them, but the rough equivalent in QSC gear, and then go buy a car with what’s leftover.
Haha, it's been a weird thing where I know a lot of people who know someone on one of these meds, plus I haven't been shy about letting people know that I'm on tz and it's working fantastic. I genuinely feel bad for the people who can't overcome the side effects though. I legit try to talk them into being more patient but so far they just can't seem to adapt.

I'm going to start alternating the pens into my routine since I am curious to see if the "real" thing feels any differently, and I also want to try a sema boost next time the tz starts wearing off before upping my dose again.

Haha, it's been a weird thing where I know a lot of people who know someone on one of these meds, plus I haven't been shy about letting people know that I'm on tz and it's working fantastic. I genuinely feel bad for the people who can't overcome the side effects though. I legit try to talk them into being more patient but so far they just can't seem to adapt.

I'm going to start alternating the pens into my routine since I am curious to see if the "real" thing feels any differently, and I also want to try a sema boost next time the tz starts wearing off before upping my dose again.
I found that UG sema works better than pharma, probably because intend to err on the side of pulling a little more into the syringe, and dosing on pharma is accurate.

Here is my type up for dosing instructions for UGL vials as of 4/11

Would be nice to have input for any changes

There may be hyperlinks for studies/recommendations for meds. I am not recommending or endorsing any particular source. this is just to help other users.

I have used this on 14 users. 8 of them were women.

Brand name for the main GLP Agonists we use

Ancillaries to have on hand:

Famotidine - every 12 hours Acid reflux control. https://a.co/d/hdZowI8 (Amazon Brand). Costco also has this for dirt cheap.

I do not advise Proton pump inhibitors(omeprazole, lanosprozole, pantoprozole) as medical data shows us some of the long term issues… Also drug to drug interactions.

Pepto-Bismol- great for sulfur(egg) burps. Might make stool black, if it turns black, it does not mean you have internal bleeding.

Tums - Short term acid reflux control. I prefer https://a.co/d/hxZcPOf (this formulation) of it. Costco brand one gives me a metallic taste I do not like.

Simethicone - great for gas pain/ clearance. little to no toxicity profile. You really cannot OD on this. https://a.co/d/bwM0ZAk (Amazon Brand)

Ondansetron(Zofran) - Antinausea. This is something I have been able to get a hold of. A few sources here do have it. Other option is Reglan.

Metformin has been shown to help boost the effects of the weight loss. Unsure of how to incorporate this in. Maybe when the drug stalls out or to make smaller doses more effective. (from Ttran1485).

I prefer the XR version of Metformin. its a little bit more expensive(But it is still dirt cheap)

Addition of metformin to exogenous glucagon-like peptide-1 results in increased serum glucagon-like peptide-1 concentrations and greater glucose lowering in type 2 diabetes mellitus

Laxatives- Keep MiraLAX, senna, or bisacodyl on hand.
General sides with Semaglutide
-Heart burn
-Constipation
-Nausea
-Vomiting(If you dose escalate too fast, follow the instructions)
-Fatigue(unsure if it’s the calorie deficit causing this)

Some little tips:
This is great to combine for BG control for HGH.
Increase hydration to promote bowel movements
Keep a laxative on hand to make sure you do not get backed up.

Dosing
Jano has done a stability test on the semaglutide and no degradation after 2 weeks out of the fridge from QSC vials. I am assuming this applies to all generic. Click here for Jano degradation trial

You do not need to increase the dose if you are unable to tolerate the sides or if the appetite suppression is adequate.

weight loss has been shown to stall around 4 months. Might be ideal to titrate off and take a break for 3-4 months. Or could try to incorporate metformin to make it stronger.

One other alternative to dosing is to dose every 3-5 days(use inject half of target weekly dose). This can help maintain peak drug concentrations. You can also create more subtle increases and titrate on the way you feel. I have done every 4 days by cutting the weekly dose in half. Keeps things more stable including the drop of appetite.

Ozempic(Semaglutide) dosing brochure. Click here

OZEMPIC DOSING INSTRUCTIONS: Place 1ML in 2MG Vial or 2 ML in the 4mg vial
Weekly Total DoseDurationVolume on Syringe
0.25mg4 weeks13 units
0.5mg4 weeks25 units
1mg4 weeks/ maintenance50 units
1.5mg4 weeks75 units
2mg4 weeks100 units
2.4mg4 weeks120 units/1.2ml

Semaglutide: My preferred dosing is used with 1ML in a 2mg vial or 2 ml in 4mg Vial this is what I have used on other people
0.4mg4 weeks20 units
0.6mg4 weeks30 units
1mg4 weeks/maintenance50 units
1.5mg4 weeks76 units
2mg4 weeks100 units
2.4mg4 weeks120 units/1.2ml

http://xn--https-nw3b/uspl.lilly.com/mounjaro/mounjaro.html?s=pi%27 (Mounjaro(Tirzepatide) dosing brochure. Click here)

Tirzepatide. I would advise to stop when you hit 10mg a week and take a break for 3 months
2.5mg4 weeks20 units
5mg4 weeks*maintennace30 units
7.5mg4 weeks50 units
10mg4 weeks76 units
12.5mg4 weeks100 units
15mg4 weeks/ongoing120 units/1.2ml
So are you reconstituting a 10mg vial of tirzepatide with 0.76 mL?

Has anyone used these compounds to maintain their physique? is it impossible to eat maintenence calories?
For a small number of people, the side effects at even the lowest doses are intolerable. For most people, though, if you follow the manufacturer’s dosing protocol, you’ll find a dose that controls appetite but doesn’t make you unable to eat what you need to eat.