Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

my point.

no studies, no scientific documentation to say its half as strong. nor are there any safety trials.

To me, its just like combining an ARB with an ARB+loop diuretic combo.

The studies already said most of the tirzepatide trials were better than max dose of Semaglutide. Why keep stacking drugs, if you cant lose weight on 5mg or even 15mg of Tirzepatide, then its probably on the user.

you can go ahead and combined them. @HB_22 does
My reason for wanting to combine them is sema is cheaper and I’m poor so was hoping it could help me keep my tirz dose lower. I lost 15 pounds in my first 4 weeks and nothing on my next two weeks at 2.5. I need to go up but have been waiting on my shipment.

So I got my shipment from qsc yesterday, but I got three boxes instead of one, so I assume it’s someone else’s order. It looks like possibly hgh and sema according to the packaging. I hope they’ll still send me my tirz. So then I have this box of sema that I may as well use.

I’ll check out hb22’s profile. Thank you

uhhh according to what packaging? gonna inject random gear?
No, I was hoping that they would get back to me and tell me what it is. My guess is based on two other people (redditors) that had the same packaging and that’s what they had ordered. They may just go to waste because I can’t afford to test them.

No, I was hoping that they would get back to me and tell me what it is. My guess is based on two other people (redditors) that had the same packaging and that’s what they had ordered. They may just go to waste because I can’t afford to test them.
If the source doesn't tell you what the 3 boxes are, post a new thread asking members who bought recently if they received the same tops and what it is. Surely someone here can help as trashing it is a complete waste.

If the source doesn't tell you what the 3 boxes are, post a new thread asking members who bought recently if they received the same tops and what it is. Surely someone here can help as trashing it is a complete waste.
They carry a lot of products so I wouldn't recommend going by the color of the cap. That's like a blue or white pill with no markings... Could be anything.

They carry a lot of products so I wouldn't recommend going by the color of the cap. That's like a blue or white pill with no markings... Could be anything.
I get that. But we were comparing the outer packaging too. Hopefully they’ll get back to me.
That is correct. But I did that out of curiosity and not because I think tirzepatide is any weaker than semaglutide. In fact with all the studies that I read about these drugs tirzepatide seems the stronger candidate.
Are you still doing it? Did you see any benefit?

Did you contacted me by email about the extra kits you received? I don't remember having received any email about a similar situation, if not yet please email me.

Are you still doing it? Did you see any benefit?
I honestly have no idea if there is any benefit. If anything I would say there's more risks than benefits, because there is no medical data or any study on using 2 GLP-1 agonists at the same time.

I did it out of curiosity. I don’t recommend it. I like the cost efficacy of semaglutide more so I am not combining them right now.

Am I almost gaurunteed to feel nauseas at 0.25mg? Should I start even lower at 0.125mg?

I absolutely hate that pukey feeling. If I get that side effect I am very certain I won't be able to continue. I'm a total bitch when it comes to nausea.

Back in highschool, nausea was my #1 effect with anxiety, and since then the 2 have just always been connected. I get anxiety when I get nausea.

I wanna give it a go. I just injected 2ml into my 5mg semaglutide bottle tonight so that I could use it tomorrow. I just don't want any significant nausea where it effects my day and be stuck with that for a week...

I've read almost every page of this thread and got a lot of mixed answers. Was semaglutide really worth it to the point you saw significantly more results while cutting with it compared to without? Should I just stick to my 1000mg of metformin (which I know I tolerate well) and will this yield similar results, or is semaglutide really that much better,?

Was semaglutide really worth it to the point you saw significantly more results while cutting with it compared to without?
More results? No. If you cut on a 500kcal deficit you will not lose any more fat with semaglutide. Will it be freaking easy to diet with semaglutide compared to a normal cutting diet? Hell yes. You will see not eating and not being hungry never was that easy before.

The EMA raised concerns about possible risk of thyroid cancer with GLP-1 RAs. This will be interesting to follow.

This issue is more for those that have thyroid cancer history, Ozempic make it clear in their commercial about it, and that’s why this medication won’t have any issues cuz comes with that warning and shouldn’t be prescribed to those with thyroid problems, also those using it should monitor their thyroid frequently, better safe than sorry, same goes with pancreatic issues
I’m on Semaglutide now for 5 months and did labs
My thyroid is on point

that’s why this medication won’t have any issues cuz comes with that warning and shouldn’t be prescribed to those with thyroid problems
good thing everyone here had a thorough consultation with their physician before taking their Glp1 prescription down to the ol’ pharmacy to get it filled by their friendly neighborhood pharmacist.

Am I almost gaurunteed to feel nauseas at 0.25mg? Should I start even lower at 0.125mg?

I absolutely hate that pukey feeling. If I get that side effect I am very certain I won't be able to continue. I'm a total bitch when it comes to nausea.

Back in highschool, nausea was my #1 effect with anxiety, and since then the 2 have just always been connected. I get anxiety when I get nausea.

I wanna give it a go. I just injected 2ml into my 5mg semaglutide bottle tonight so that I could use it tomorrow. I just don't want any significant nausea where it effects my day and be stuck with that for a week...

I've read almost every page of this thread and got a lot of mixed answers. Was semaglutide really worth it to the point you saw significantly more results while cutting with it compared to without? Should I just stick to my 1000mg of metformin (which I know I tolerate well) and will this yield similar results, or is semaglutide really that much better,?
Wish it was in shot form though.