Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

get the savings card from the website. Call the pharmacy.did you get denied? Tell them you have a copay card.
No I didn’t say anything about insurance. I haven’t gone to pharmacy yet. I downloaded the savings card. Can I just go show them the savings card at the pharmacy and pay cash? And not even mention insurance?

Now Saxenda I get nausea immediately and it lasts for eight hours. But with sema it’s like taking nothing at all.
Said it somewhere else here before and I can only repeat myself, if someone is looking mostly for weight loss and less for bg control then stick to Saxenda (liraglutide). I had much better appetite control with saxenda than with Semaglutide or Tirzepatide. Also sides of liraglutide were strong as fuck.

Imho from my experience sema and tirz work much better for blood glucose control and liraglutide better for weight loss.

It wasn’t about brand I don’t think. It was more like they first time was just so good and everything after has been underwhelming. I can’t quite explain it.
There is something about the brand vs the generic. The brand name has some type of different delivery method that allows it to be stronger.

We talked about this in the QSC thread

There is something about the brand vs the generic. The brand name has some type of different delivery method that allows it to be stronger.

Okay thats weird. I have a prescription for real German pharma Ozempic that I pick up myself from the pharmacy and it's the same as QSC's Semaglutide. Only difference I feel is that QSC's might be a little underdosed (2mg kits). But that would make sense since the 5mg kits came back as 4mg with that lab test.

Do you have to go through insurance? Can I not just take the downloaded savings card to the pharmacy and bypass insurance?
Don’t believe so. From what I know, you have to have private insurance. Savings card doesn’t work if you have no insurance or government provided insurance.

From what I’ve heard, Eli Lilly still gets your insurance to pay some money, even if they deny it with the savings card. That’s why they require private insurance because government insurance won’t pay them and neither will not having insurance obviously.

Okay thats weird. I have a prescription for real German pharma Ozempic that I pick up myself from the pharmacy and it's the same as QSC's Semaglutide. Only difference I feel is that QSC's might be a little underdosed (2mg kits). But that would make sense since the 5mg kits came back as 4mg with that lab test.
Honestly, it feels like 30% weaker. even though the dosing is 4mg

Side effect profile is the same, but I have been giving myself nearly 3mg of the generic semaglutide. I wouldnt expect to do this same dosing on ozempic

Honestly, it feels like 30% weaker. even though the dosing is 4mg

Side effect profile is the same, but I have been giving myself nearly 3mg of the generic semaglutide. I wouldnt expect to do this same dosing on ozempic
Yeah 3mg is a lot! I think everyone is different. I started with 0.5mg pharma Ozempic right away and had no sides other than little diarrhea the first 24 hrs. And worked my way up to 1mg within 2 weeks after starting Ozempic. Its weird how different the reactions are. As a side note, my girlfriend is using the same German pharma Ozempic and she is still using 0.25mg since we started this together 5 or 6 weeks ago and she has not only lost weight but also has intense hunger suppression at that dose.

The week after I took 1mg Ozempic I even added 5mg tirz and only had the shits again for 24hrs but that was literally it. Only thing I can really see improving is my blood glucose. And no sides again.

Btw: since I stopped the Metformin 36 hrs ago I woke up this morning and was able to eat again, drink a lot of water again, Coffee, Whey shake and no feeling of throwing up anymore. For people really looking to lose weight and looking for the hunger suppression it's def worth a try to add low dose Metformin (250mg) once daily.

Well I guess I wasted $30 for the Mounjaro script lol. You do need commercial insurance to use the savings card. And I’m not paying $975 for it.

Anyone using the Tirzapeptide from QSC? It is reasonably priced I’d say.

Now that I've been on the qsc a while....it seems just as good as ozempic with delivery.Me and my girl get all the side effects. Egg burps, nasty taste, farts lol. I have no idea what mg I'm on taking the 2mg vials that seem like 1mg. Been on a vial and a half a week so I think that seems like 1.5 mg. Next time I will get the 5mg vials that tested at 4mg and take half a vial.

Now that I've been on the qsc a while....it seems just as good as ozempic with delivery.Me and my girl get all the side effects. Egg burps, nasty taste, farts lol. I have no idea what mg I'm on taking the 2mg vials that seem like 1mg. Been on a vial and a half a week so I think that seems like 1.5 mg. Next time I will get the 5mg vials that tested at 4mg and take half a vial.
So it isn't as good as ozempic?

My point is that you need to dose higher for the same effect. The delivery mechanism allows less drug to be given for a stronger effect.

Anyone using the Tirzapeptide from QSC? It is reasonably priced I’d say.
I am using it. Its awesome. Using it with 4IU HGH ed and +1mg semaglutide per week and my blood glucose stays normal.

Same. My gf and I dont feel any difference between real Ozempic and QSC's sema. But we think the 2mg kit is very likely just a little underdosed, next order we will just stick to the 4mg kit (which was actually sold as 5mg kit before it was tested).