Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

Credit goes to @Feelingtestc
Make sure you sign up for 3 month unlimited visits for 40 dollars(you have follow up visits)

Pick that you need to be seen for weight loss.

might be best to upload recent labs too.

makes youre BMI is atleast 30 and add more to your waist size.

Pick Mounjaro

So with the savings card.

Either A. Insurance will cover it

Or B(most likely). Will be denied and you can get a monthly dose for 25 up to a year.

Awesome. Glad you were able to get it.

Doesn’t make sense to pay $130 a month from QSC when you can get pharma for $25 for almost an entire year.

After that, QSC all day because pharma will be $1100 a month though.
Not everyone has insurance so that can be an issue

One issue I see with the auto injector it's a one time use. I may have to transfer it to another vial of I want to have starting doses in the future.

I got my practitioner through hello alpha to ask if I wanted him to prescribe me mounjaro. I said yes but don’t want to pay $1500/month and asked if he had any Lilly coupons or incentives. Haven’t heard back. That was like 6 hours ago.
It's a savings card online. It's Saturday

You get denied from your insurance but the copay card would.

Oh yea, meant to say $25 a month lol. Either way, still better to pay 20% of even QSCs price for pharma.
But isn’t it like 30 dollars a 5mg vial? You get 10 vials which is about 1-2 injections right? I paid about 300 dollars including shipping. I plan to use 2.5mg so that’s 20 doses which seems like a lot (half a year). So they are pretty comparable in price right?

But isn’t it like 30 dollars a 5mg vial? You get 10 vials which is about 1-2 injections right? I paid about 300 dollars including shipping. I plan to use 2.5mg so that’s 20 doses which seems like a lot (half a year). So they are pretty comparable in price right?
There is a dose escalation all the way up to 15mg a week ..

Are you talking about ozempic?

Also if it is QSC vials, I would say 2.5mg of their vials feels like 1mg of ozempic

Last edited: