Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

Well I even do the Ozempic twice a week. Not sure why but I feel with either the QSC peptide but also with the original Ozempic the effect lasts roughly 4-5 days and then gets weaker.
Same thing on Mounjaro. Around 4-5 days of intense appetite suppression then I get either hungry or ravenous on days 6-7. I've been doing the next shot every 6 days because of that.

Great answer. I think it's not only that though. Sometimes the body just doesn't want to change it's weight, despite your best efforts. I think it has something to do with cumulative effect of bodyweight set points, and also how many diets/weight cuts you've done. Your body as a whole becomes just insensitive to the entire process. Obviously this is related to insulin sensitivity, but it's not only insulin sensitivity. Semiglutide is absolutely doing something more. So for those who's bodies aren't responding to their efforts, it seems like this is a way to get everything working again.
That’s so inaccurate. Your body adapts to the calories you feed it. that’s all.. it doesn’t learn how many times you cut weight or gained weight. it doesn’t care.. most ppl that say things like this don’t know how the process works or never been 5% body fat before

That’s so inaccurate. Your body adapts to the calories you feed it. that’s all.. it doesn’t learn how many times you cut weight or gained weight. it doesn’t care.. most ppl that say things like this don’t know how the process works or never been 5% body fat before
Then you just have the most perfect machine as a body. Congratulations.

For most people, the body is not a perfect machine. You will learn this one day.

I've got some semaglutide coming from Amino Asylum, but in the meanwhile I've been taking 500mg metformin per day and it's significantly lowered my appetite! So I can't wait to see how well semaglutide may work for me, as I'm trying to cut from 205 down to 170 as fast as I can.

I've got some semaglutide coming from Amino Asylum, but in the meanwhile I've been taking 500mg metformin per day and it's significantly lowered my appetite! So I can't wait to see how well semaglutide may work for me, as I'm trying to cut from 205 down to 170 as fast as I can.
when do you take it?

What is the most cost effective GLP-1, and what vendor are you all using these days?
looking at cost-effictiveness i'd go for QDS Semaglutide. $224 for 40mg (4x10). If you ramp up the doses this lasts you a long time.

Personally i'm on Tirzepatide $445 for 100mg (10x10) just because I wanted to try it. I now added a low dose of semaglutide when the effect of the Tirzepatide starts to wean off. In the future i'll just do Semaglutide because of the price difference.

Currently dosing:
5mg Tirzepatide (inject every wednesday)
0.25mg Semaglutide (inject every sunday)

Keeps me eating like a Somalian baby.

I will put my feedback about QSC's tirzepatide in here, too. I just posted it in his source thread. This stuff is strong.

Good morning.

The tirzepatide is strong. Damn. I upped from 2.5mg to 5mg weekly, had my injection yesterday, and my appetite is completely crushed. I cant eat at all, have to force it in but I barely get anything down. So after a few bites I stop. I actually wanted to bulk up for a while but it seems I have to get used to the new dose at first. This is crazy.

looking at cost-effictiveness i'd go for QDS Semaglutide. $224 for 40mg (4x10). If you ramp up the doses this lasts you a long time.

Personally i'm on Tirzepatide $445 for 100mg (10x10) just because I wanted to try it. I now added a low dose of semaglutide when the effect of the Tirzepatide starts to wean off. In the future i'll just do Semaglutide because of the price difference.

Currently dosing:
5mg Tirzepatide (inject every wednesday)
0.25mg Semaglutide (inject every sunday)

Keeps me eating like a Somalian baby.
How are you doing the math on those prices? QDS sema is $228 for one 4mg kit. Over $2,000 for 10 kits. Making sure I’m not missing anything

How are you doing the math on those prices? QDS sema is $228 for one 4mg kit. Over $2,000 for 10 kits. Making sure I’m not missing anything
One 4mg kit = 40mg because with QDS 1 kit is always 10 vials of said product (peptides, oils, hgh).
10 kits semaglutide = $2190 ( 4mg x 10vials x 10kits = 400mg)

Tirzepatide needs higher dosing (5 to 15mg weekl)
Semaglutide maximum studied dose is 2.4mg weekly

One 4mg kit = 40mg because with QDS 1 kit is always 10 vials of said product (peptides, oils, hgh).
10 kits semaglutide = $2190 ( 4mg x 10vials x 10kits = 400mg)

Tirzepatide needs higher dosing (5 to 15mg weekl)
Semaglutide maximum studied dose is 2.4mg weekly
Well that explains my confusion after reading their price list twice...

Two really solid posts by vanguard! Pricing is great with QSC.

I just want to add, even at the lowest dose of 5mg Tirzepatide per week it beat 1mg semaglutid in regards to weight loss and blood glucose control (hba1c reduction) by a lot. Not sure how it compares at 5mg tirz vs 2mg sema per week? Sema at 2mg might beat tirz and that would be about the same costs for both if I looked it up correctly.

If one is looking for purely hunger suppression its a lot cheaper to buy Metformin and just stick to a low dose semaglutide regiment bc they potentiate each other's effects.

Two really solid posts by vanguard! Pricing is great with QSC.

I just want to add, even at the lowest dose of 5mg Tirzepatide per week it beat 1mg semaglutid in regards to weight loss and blood glucose control (hba1c reduction) by a lot. Not sure how it compares at 5mg tirz vs 2mg sema per week? Sema at 2mg might beat tirz and that would be about the same costs for both if I looked it up correctly.

If one is looking for purely hunger suppression its a lot cheaper to buy Metformin and just stick to a low dose semaglutide regiment bc they potentiate each other's effects.
Next week i'm due to upping the Tirzepatide dose to 10mg. On your recommendation i also got some Metformin (extended release though) from BG which should be here end of this week. See how that will impact the Tirzepatide. I really dont see myself cutting ever again without these GLP-1's

I really dont see myself cutting ever again without these GLP-1's
Haha same!
I started low with 250mg metformin before bed but for hunger suppression I would probably take it in the morning with my first meal. And its better to not start with it at work in case you get some stomache issues or so.

Next week i'm due to upping the Tirzepatide dose to 10mg. On your recommendation i also got some Metformin (extended release though) from BG which should be here end of this week. See how that will impact the Tirzepatide. I really dont see myself cutting ever again without these GLP-1's
For whatever reasons, extended release metformin is not good. Instant release is better. But now you will try it.