Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

I started with 250 and got no appetite suppression really. It wasn’t until I went up. Plus, and I know this is sketchy, I was going off the premise that my sema was a little underdosed. Only because I heard others say that.

but I took my dose around noon yesterday and felt like garbage until about 8-9pm
My appetite suppression kind of came on really smooth and subtle. I was questioning whether it was suppressing my appetite at all, because I was already on a strict diet, and I had been having success and I didn't feel like I could do much better. It was only later on that I realized the Semaglutide was suppressing my appetite but it did it in helping me reduce a few hundred calories here and there and it reduced some snacking. All of this added up.

Semaglutide has a long half life so I think it needs to build up.

I added 2IU of GH to my protocol and my morning blood glucose went up to ~90s again the last couple days. I am now adding 2.5mg of Tirzepatide to my weekly compounds.

So what I basically take is 1mg Semaglutide per week and as an addition 2.5mg Tirzepatide, starting today.

I added 2IU of GH to my protocol and my morning blood glucose went up to ~90s again the last couple days. I am now adding 2.5mg of Tirzepatide to my weekly compounds.

So what I basically take is 1mg Semaglutide per week and as an addition 2.5mg Tirzepatide, starting today.
Whats the logic in using both semaglutide and tirzepatide?

I can understand using only tirzepatide

Whats the logic in using both semaglutide and tirzepatide?

I can understand using only tirzepatide
Well I wanted to try it at least once. And it does its work by a dual mechanism unlike semaglutide that only works by one mechanism to lower blood glucose.

The only reason I am trying this now is that I bought it and wanted to try it once. But right now I dont know if I am going to order it again since even if I increase semaglutide to 2mg per week its a lot cheaper than Tirzepatide. So the cost/benefit ratio is better with sema.

Three weeks on tirzepatide at 2.5mg/week. I am down a solid 8 pounds, can't eat anywhere near as much that I used to.
Wonder what was your starting BF% to have meaningful fat loss?
I am ~20% and in my third week on pharma Ozempic. Doing 0.1ml(0.136mg) on Monday & Thursday and so far barely noticed anything. Lost maybe 1kg, eating in 300-400kcal deficit and have no noticeable appetite suppression.

I am ~20% and in my third week on pharma Ozempic. Doing 0.1ml(0.136mg) on Monday & Thursday and so far barely noticed anything. Lost maybe 1kg, eating in 300-400kcal deficit and have no noticeable appetite suppression.
Why do you do two small doses? You'd be better off just doing .25mg once a week.

Semaglutide has a long half-life. It takes time to build up and the weight loss is slow and steady.

It's not a fast process, but over time, you will lose a lot.

Why do you do two small doses? You'd be better off just doing .25mg once a week.

Semaglutide has a long half-life. It takes time to build up and the weight loss is slow and steady.

It's not a fast process, but over time, you will lose a lot.
More stable concentration in the blood, much lower risk of sides. Read through the tread, some bros do daily small doses.

More stable concentration in the blood, much lower risk of sides. Read through the tread, some bros do daily small doses.
But why are YOU doing it? Have you experienced severe side effects? Other than that, there's no point. You are only making more holes in your skin. Maybe if you start using higher doses, there may be unique individual strategies that may involve dividing bigger doses up, but with that tiny dose you're using, there's no point. Save yourself the trouble.

I am on a different drug so maybe that's why? I used to eat six times a day or about ~3000 calories. I can manage to eat half that now, I know 2.5mg isn't supposed to suppress appetite according to the label but it does for me. I have to think about eating now.

Also posted this in the QDS thread. My Tirzepatide review.

Quick review on QDS Tirzepatide 5mg. Been on it 3 weeks now.
Started out at 2.5 mg but did not feel anything (switched over from 1mg Rybelsus). 2.5mg is also just to get your body used to the meds so figured it was normal and started out at 5mg.

Shit works. Only side i got was starting to go a bit hypo after my first shot. Drank a sugary drink and was fine. All i'm having is a crushed appetite. I'm full so much quicker, no cravings anymore. I would normally raid the cookie jar when i'm sitting in my couch at night. Don't feel like that anymore. I'm good with a protein shake before bed. At day 6 you can slowly start to feel the hunger rising again so day 7 i take my new shot. Had a few busy shifts at work and got by with 1500kcal/day (my TDEE is about 3000) and wasn't even hungry. Won't ever be cutting without this again.

Will be upping the dose to 10mg in 2 weeks as per instructions of the manufacturer of Mounjaro to see where that takes me. Abs are already popping through so weight loss is a bit slower now. Will report back after a few weeks on 10mg.

Started Amino Asylum’s Sema this morning at 250mcg. My first meal was 3 hours later and I definitely got full easier and didn’t pound as much food as I normally do for my first meal.

I prefer to stay fasted from about 10pm to 11am the following day. Is the timing of the injections important? Do you need to have a meal in you prior to injection?

I’m expecting I may end up taking another 250mcg in a few days. But I’ll wait longer to see some effects before deciding.
How long did it take you to pay and then receive your amino asylum order? I ordered several days ago and they haven’t sent me my invoice. I’ve emailed twice. If this is how long it takes to pay, I’m worried about getting them to ship in a timely manner.

How long did it take you to pay and then receive your amino asylum order? I ordered several days ago and they haven’t sent me my invoice. I’ve emailed twice. If this is how long it takes to pay, I’m worried about getting them to ship in a timely manner.
Mine was super fast. Like it arrived 3 days after I paid IIRC. Sounds like yours may have an issue.