Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

Lol. I added 250mg Metformin yesterday evening to my "before bed routine" with my HGH and today I woke up and my stomache is feeling so full, I cant eat and I have a feeling of vomitting, its very managable tho but it's there.

Seems like they potentiate each other, GLP-1s and tiny doses of Metformin for hunger suppression and probably weight loss.

I think 250mg once a day before bed is enough for me, the hunger suppression is really strong.

Is it much more than with GLP-1's solo? I found this online

In patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus, metformin inhibits DPP-4 activity and thus increases active GLP-1 concentrations after subcutaneous injection. In combination with GLP-1, metformin significantly lowers plasma glucose concentrations in type 2 diabetes mellitus subjects compared with GLP-1 alone, whereas insulin responses were similar. Metformin enhances serum concentrations of injected active GLP-1(7-36)amide, and the combination results in added glucose-lowering potency.
(Addition of metformin to exogenous glucagon-like peptide-1 results in increased serum glucagon-like peptide-1 concentrations and greater glucose lowering in type 2 diabetes mellitus - PubMed)

Well I dont know about the scientific background but my appetite is completely gone. Right now I feel like I could live forever without ever taking a bite of food. I have no craving for water as well, that's something I force myself to cause its really warm here.

Hunger suppression is a lot stronger than with Semaglutide alone.

Is it much more than with GLP-1's solo? I found this online

In patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus, metformin inhibits DPP-4 activity and thus increases active GLP-1 concentrations after subcutaneous injection. In combination with GLP-1, metformin significantly lowers plasma glucose concentrations in type 2 diabetes mellitus subjects compared with GLP-1 alone, whereas insulin responses were similar. Metformin enhances serum concentrations of injected active GLP-1(7-36)amide, and the combination results in added glucose-lowering potency.
(Addition of metformin to exogenous glucagon-like peptide-1 results in increased serum glucagon-like peptide-1 concentrations and greater glucose lowering in type 2 diabetes mellitus - PubMed)
Thank you for this I am super interested in using both. Does this mean the combination of the two is bad for glucose control? Can you explain it to me like I’m 5?

Thank you for this I am super interested in using both. Does this mean the combination of the two is bad for glucose control? Can you explain it to me like I’m 5?
Hm from how I understand the scientific explanation it is more like metformin helps any GLP-1 drug to do its job, leading to higher concentrations of GLP-1 and by that leading to more blood glucose control (stronger bg lowering effect with both, than with GLP-1 alone).

Lol. I added 250mg Metformin yesterday evening to my "before bed routine" with my HGH and today I woke up and my stomache is feeling so full, I cant eat and I have a feeling of vomitting, its very managable tho but it's there.

Seems like they potentiate each other, GLP-1s and tiny doses of Metformin for hunger suppression and probably weight loss.

I think 250mg once a day before bed is enough for me, the hunger suppression is really strong.
Was this normal metformin or prolonged release?

FYI, you can get a prescription for pharma tirzepatide cheaper than even QSC and fast as fuck. 2-3 days to get a prescription and have the syringes in hand.

If you have insurance, it’s $25 a month for mounjaro. Even if your insurance denies it, the manufacturer covers the discount.

Get your prescription from hello alpha. $30 to get the prescription, all text based, and takes a couple of hours.
Yep this is what I'm doing... thinking about combining it with a little low dose semaglutide towards the end of the week when the hunger starts coming back but not sure if there's any risks with mixing the two.

Yep this is what I'm doing... thinking about combining it with a little low dose semaglutide towards the end of the week when the hunger starts coming back but not sure if there's any risks with mixing the two.
Im mixing them and I have done a loooong google search and couldn't find anything negative about combining two different GLP-1 agonists.

For those using the injectable peptide… shake the reconstituted vial before drawing or just a light swirl like with GH? I have the 5mg semaglutide so I reconstituted in a separate, sterile vial. I’ll be getting the 2mg pucks next time.

but shake or swirl? Is it delicate?

I swirled it. Currently on 5mg Tirzepatide. At day 5 i feel the hunger slightly kicking in again so i'm adding .25mg semaglutide on this day. See how that treats me.
I noticed that too. I pin Tuesday and by Friday/saturday I’m standing in my pantry debating a binge! I think I’m going to up the dose and split it to twice a week.

That's why I'm splitting my semaglutid doses, too. At the end of once weekly shot you feel its already losing some of its effect - but not saying its completely gone.

That's why I'm splitting my semaglutid doses, too. At the end of once weekly shot you feel its already losing some of its effect - but not saying its completely gone.
Ya I’m finding the same thing with peptide versions. The Ozempic seems to work fine once a week, I just needed to up the dose quicker and luckily my sides are very minimal and short lived.

The Ozempic seems to work fine once a week, I just needed to up the dose quicker and luckily my sides are very minimal and short lived.
Well I even do the Ozempic twice a week. Not sure why but I feel with either the QSC peptide but also with the original Ozempic the effect lasts roughly 4-5 days and then gets weaker.