Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

One 4mg kit = 40mg because with QDS 1 kit is always 10 vials of said product (peptides, oils, hgh).
10 kits semaglutide = $2190 ( 4mg x 10vials x 10kits = 400mg)

Tirzepatide needs higher dosing (5 to 15mg weekl)
Semaglutide maximum studied dose is 2.4mg weekly
Never ordered from them so I had no idea it worked like that. Thank you

After almost a month on Sema I believe I have figured out how it works for me. It basically just super slows digestion. Meaning a plate of spaghetti I eat before bed is still not very far into my digestive tract in the morning. I can usually still taste the last meal I ate the night before in the morning.

But it just seems to drastically slow down how food moves through the digestive system. In fact, I dont even have to wipe anymore. For whatever reason the turds have just been so over-digested that they don’t even leave a trail as they exit. So weird. And I have always been a chronic wet-wipes user lol. I always kept a clean angus with wipes. Now I don’t even need toilet paper lol. Although I still use both paper and a wipe for my mental stability. But it’s definitely not needed on semaglutide

I switched from the pills to the injection this week. Oh man the constant burps are insane. Every 5-15 minutes I’m burping. Tastes terrible too. No other side effects. On the last week of the pills I didn’t feel the hunger suppression anymore. I’m starting to feel it now after the injection. I’m doing .5mg because I was already doing 7-14mg with the pills. I went ahead and purchased Tirzepatide from QSC so I’m excited to get that going as well.

I switched from the pills to the injection this week. Oh man the constant burps are insane. Every 5-15 minutes I’m burping. Tastes terrible too. No other side effects. On the last week of the pills I didn’t feel the hunger suppression anymore. I’m starting to feel it now after the injection. I’m doing .5mg because I was already doing 7-14mg with the pills. I went ahead and purchased Tirzepatide from QSC so I’m excited to get that going as well.
You may want to start at 1 mg after being on 14 of the pill form.

You wont be disappointed by tirzepatide. Will you combine them or just stick to sema and then after switch to tirz?
I’m thinking of combining after you’ve mentioned your success. I feel like it’s stopped working on its own (2.4mg sema once a week) I have days where I can’t stop thinking about carbs after dinner and I need to eat a loaf of bread to be happy lol.

I’m thinking of combining after you’ve mentioned your success. I feel like it’s stopped working on its own (2.4mg sema once a week) I have days where I can’t stop thinking about carbs after dinner and I need to eat a loaf of bread to be happy lol.
Are you taking it for longer than 1 year? I have read a study that found the effect (mostly hunger suppression) is fading after a year or so.

By the way I did some research and found this study, that compared 2.0mg of semaglutide with 5mg tirzepatide. The results were:

Conclusions
In this aITC, HbA1c and weight reductions were significantly greater for tirzepatide 10 and 15 mg versus semaglutide 2 mg and were similar for tirzepatide 5 mg versus semaglutide 2 mg. These findings provide comparative effectiveness insights in the absence of a head-to-head clinical trial.

So 2mg of sema per week are cheaper than 5mg tirz, yet the results were comparable. Just in case anyone is living on a low budget.

Are you taking it for longer than 1 year? I have read a study that found the effect (mostly hunger suppression) is fading after a year or so.

By the way I did some research and found this study, that compared 2.0mg of semaglutide with 5mg tirzepatide. The results were:

So 2mg of sema per week are cheaper than 5mg tirz, yet the results were comparable. Just in case anyone is living on a low budget.
Nope started in middle of june. I found the most effective dose was .5mg the first month. It was amazing and I’ve never been able to get back to that feeling of no interest in over eating.

That sounds terrible. What is your diet like and how many calories are you consuming daily? Activity level?

That sounds terrible. What is your diet like and how many calories are you consuming daily? Activity level?
6’1 196 lbs , workout 4 days a week cardio 3 days a week or so. Cals are tracked at 2300 /2200. I’m thinking my batch is spoiled or I’m not reconstituting properly. I’m trying the 14 mg pill starting today.

I just gave myself my last peptide science vial. I am tired of looking at it. I have been using QSC for a bit but I think I'm gonna ramp up the dose to 2mg every week now. Well 80% of a QSC vial.

I will take a break from it for a few months. I think I'll restart it in January

I just gave myself my last peptide science vial. I am tired of looking at it. I have been using QSC for a bit but I think I'm gonna ramp up the dose to 2mg every week now. Well 80% of a QSC vial.

I will take a break from it for a few months. I think I'll restart it in January
I have 10 dragon ordinance sema vials waiting to go. Hopefully they work

6’1 196 lbs , workout 4 days a week cardio 3 days a week or so. Cals are tracked at 2300 /2200. I’m thinking my batch is spoiled or I’m not reconstituting properly. I’m trying the 14 mg pill starting today.
Yeah, you have to figure out if the batch is bad. If not, then maybe you are just pushing the limit physically, and your body is simply demanding food. Your calories are already low.

FYI, you can get a prescription for pharma tirzepatide cheaper than even QSC and fast as fuck. 2-3 days to get a prescription and have the syringes in hand.

If you have insurance, it’s $25 a month for mounjaro. Even if your insurance denies it, the manufacturer covers the discount.

Get your prescription from hello alpha. $30 to get the prescription, all text based, and takes a couple of hours.
Can men get scripts from hello alpha? It looks like it’s only geared towards women.