Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

But isn’t it like 30 dollars a 5mg vial? You get 10 vials which is about 1-2 injections right? I paid about 300 dollars including shipping. I plan to use 2.5mg so that’s 20 doses which seems like a lot (half a year). So they are pretty comparable in price right?
Was talking about pharma being $25 a month. It’s $25 for 4x pens, or about $6.25 per dose. 6 month cost via pharma, regardless of dose would be $150.

2.5 is also just a tolerance testing dose, studies and real world use show that 5-10mg is ideal.

Okay guys, I give up. Its my 9th or 10th day with Metformin + sema + tirz combination and I cant take it anymore. Yes the hunger is completely gone, but I cant even take a bite anymore. I have a permanent feeling of throwing up and Metformin gives me acid reflux from hell (GERD).

It also makes me feel very unpleasant, probably by 1) I feel like my stomache is torn apart and 2) this constantly feeling of throwing up even hours after taking a bite is really making it impossible to keep going.

Okay guys, I give up. Its my 9th or 10th day with Metformin + sema + tirz combination and I cant take it anymore. Yes the hunger is completely gone, but I cant even take a bite anymore. I have a permanent feeling of throwing up and Metformin gives me acid reflux from hell (GERD).

It also makes me feel very unpleasant, probably by 1) I feel like my stomache is torn apart and 2) this constantly feeling of throwing up even hours after taking a bite is really making it impossible to keep going.
I’m thinking both sema and tirzep too much maybe. Just stick to one?

It's def the Metformin that I added to them. The 4 or 5 weeks before I had like no side effects at all, but all of the sudden my stomache feels like its ripped open and everything is torn apart. Very unpleasant feeling.

I wont take any Metformin today and see if it gets better by the evening or by tomorrow hopefully.

What is your diet like and calories?

Have you ever wondered if its not a good idea to take 2 GLP Agonists at the same time?

Could have just increased the dose of semaglutide alone?

I did a long google search before I started and couldn't find any reason not to combine them.

My calories right now are around 2,4k total. But the last couple days it was less than that, some days only 1,8k. The feeling of vomitting was too strong.

I did a long google search before I started and couldn't find any reason not to combine them.

My calories right now are around 2,4k total. But the last couple days it was less than that, some days only 1,8k. The feeling of vomitting was too strong.
The medications are so new and no medical provider would give both. That's like to give losartan and telmisartan for uncontrolled blood pressure.

There is absolutely 0 reason on why they would even do a trial on both drugs to be taken at the same time. If they had incorporating something like metformin or Januvia, then it would make sense.

They are 2 drugs in the same class, even the half life is about the same.

But if it works for you, I guess that's fine?

Just doesn't make much sense.

Im just using the tirz because I bought it a while before I got the pharma Ozempic and then QSC's sema. Its just for fun to get rid of the kit actually so I have more room in my fridge for other stuff.

If the kit is gone I will double the sema from 1mg to 2mg to get the same effect according to the one study that I linked that compared 2mg sema with 5mg tirz in regards to weight loss and blood glucose control.

Im just using the tirz because I bought it a while before I got the pharma Ozempic and then QSC's sema. Its just for fun to get rid of the kit actually so I have more room in my fridge for other stuff.

If the kit is gone I will double the sema from 1mg to 2mg to get the same effect according to the one study that I linked that compared 2mg sema with 5mg tirz in regards to weight loss and blood glucose control.
Sema goes up to 2.4mg weekly

Yeah I know but I dont think I need that much for bg control. There's people on reddit even using 3mg per week (for weight loss).
What was your goal for semaglutide or tirazepide?? Weight loss or bg control? there is also some variances of strength of semaglutide on generic versus ozempic/wegovy.

Anyone else hit a wall with sema where dose escalation doesn’t result in any changes? .5mg has the same effect as 1mg for me, and that’s not at all how it’s supposed to work. Am I the only one who has this issue?

Anyone else hit a wall with sema where dose escalation doesn’t result in any changes? .5mg has the same effect as 1mg for me, and that’s not at all how it’s supposed to work. Am I the only one who has this issue?
Many many many people in the Facebook groups are the same. It seems to work for some but not for others. Post after post people are talking just like this.

who is the source?
A few different sources, most recently BG. I did better on four weeks of Wegovy at .25 from my doctor than I did on .75 from anyone else. It’s weird. It works, but not nearly as well as it does for others, and dose is meaningless. I also get zero side effects. Now Saxenda I get nausea immediately and it lasts for eight hours. But with sema it’s like taking nothing at all.

A few different sources, most recently BG. I did better on four weeks of Wegovy at .25 from my doctor than I did on .75 from anyone else. It’s weird. It works, but not nearly as well as it does for others, and dose is meaningless. I also get zero side effects. Now Saxenda I get nausea immediately and it lasts for eight hours. But with sema it’s like taking nothing at all.
So... You are saying that brand name you performed best at?

I feel like the generic cant match up to brand name unfortunately...

I hit a wall with tirzepatide, I am on my second week of 5mg per week and it seems to be not as effective anymore. I may up my dose to 10mg a week and see if that helps.

Hey bro I got the Mounjaro prescription sent to my local pharmacy. How do I bypass my VA insurance and get it for cheap? Sorry I’m retarded with this type of stuff.

Your insurance needs to deny it first.