Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

I got up to 1mg Semaglutide and have switched over to Tirz since the Semaglutide was making me extremely tired. 5mg doesn't seem nearly as effective as the Semaglutide was and I'm guessing it's due to cross tolerance. Anyone have a similar experience?
Was it the semaglutide itself making you tired or were you eating too little? I've had issues with not eating enough a few times.

Can anyone speculate whether semaglutide or tirzepatide would be better long term/life time for maintenance and general health? I've pretty much lost all the weight I want but I hear good things about semaglutide being heart healthy and neuro protective. I also want to make sure my insulin resistance doesn't go back up. My insulin level was quite high when I started a year ago.

Hi guys! How do you compare trizepatide vs semaglutide, is it worth to invest x2-x4 the money?

lets say 2.5mg tirzepatide vs 0.2mg sema as initial doses, tiritating up to 15mg weekly vs 2.4mg

Hi guys! How do you compare trizepatide vs semaglutide, is it worth to invest x2-x4 the money?

lets say 2.5mg tirzepatide vs 0.2mg sema as initial doses, tiritating up to 15mg weekly vs 2.4mg

The tl;dr is: it depends. Probably Tirz. See below.

Chemically/hormonally they're substantially different. Semaglutide is built on a GLP1-agonist backbone. Tirzepatide is built on a GIP backbone with a side chain that agonizes GLP1 also.

Tirz's structure means hunger suppression is less than Semaglutide -- may not be what you want when doing a simple cut. The GIP agonism instead does stuff to the pancreas around insulin response, which you may want to have to counter developing insulin resistance. And that is what's responsible for its additional efficacy.

So, long and short: it's better, but it also depends on your goals.

I recommend reading the STEP and SURMOUNT trial papers in their entirety, but here's the fun part: the summary graphs.

Note that the dose in the Semaglutide trial is max -- 2.4mg. The dose-response is broken out in the Tirzepatide trial, as they held some people at specific lower doses the entire time.

Lowest dose Tirz = highest dose Sema.

Screenshot 2023-12-22 at 16.21.46.pngScreenshot 2023-12-22 at 16.21.11.png

The tl;dr is: it depends. Probably Tirz. See below.

Chemically/hormonally they're substantially different. Semaglutide is built on a GLP1-agonist backbone. Tirzepatide is built on a GIP backbone with a side chain that agonizes GLP1 also.

Tirz's structure means hunger suppression is less than Semaglutide -- may not be what you want when doing a simple cut. The GIP agonism instead does stuff to the pancreas around insulin response, which you may want to have to counter developing insulin resistance. And that is what's responsible for its additional efficacy.

So, long and short: it's better, but it also depends on your goals.

I recommend reading the STEP and SURMOUNT trial papers in their entirety, but here's the fun part: the summary graphs.

Note that the dose in the Semaglutide trial is max -- 2.4mg. The dose-response is broken out in the Tirzepatide trial, as they held some people at specific lower doses the entire time.

Lowest dose Tirz = highest dose Sema.

View attachment 273211View attachment 273210

Thank you very much! I really appreciate your answer

Curious, but are there any people who are non or light responders to these drugs?

First pin of .25mg was good for me, then I mixed up that and my HGH vial and after that .25 does nothing lol. Did ~.35-.40mg a couple days ago and nothing. Gonna try .5mg in a few days.

I’m also at a reasonable bf and mainly wanting it for the hunger suppression. It’s been tougher than ever since stopping my last blast.

First pin of .25mg was good for me, then I mixed up that and my HGH vial and after that .25 does nothing lol. Did ~.35-.40mg a couple days ago and nothing. Gonna try .5mg in a few days.

I’m also at a reasonable bf and mainly wanting it for the hunger suppression. It’s been tougher than ever since stopping my last blast.

You mixed sema and HGH in the same vial? Wild west territory. May or may not affect solubility of the other peptide, precipitation, bioavailability, probably other variables.

I got up to 1mg Semaglutide and have switched over to Tirz since the Semaglutide was making me extremely tired. 5mg doesn't seem nearly as effective as the Semaglutide was and I'm guessing it's due to cross tolerance. Anyone have a similar experience?
It may be from the half life of the semaglutide doses still in your system.. Check out the GLP-1 Plotter to plug in your dosing strength and duration for sema and you may add in tirz as well.

GLP-1 Plotter - Semaglutide (Ozempic/Wegovy) & Tirzepatide (Mounjaro) Dose Calculator

"Plot graphs for GLP-1 Receptor Agonists Semaglutide (Ozempic/Wegovy/Rybelsus), Tirzepatide (Mounjaro) & Retatrutide based on dose & half-life. Use the Plotter to visualize the concentration of your GLP-1 Receptor Agonist over time. This tool works as a dose calculator to help you estimate the levels of the drug in your system at any time for varying doses and timing."

No, I grabbed the sema THINKING it was my HGH. I’ve since marked them more

Thanks for clarifying.

I recently saw: "My hgh is cloudy, I want a refund."

Then later learned the hgh wasn't cloudy until they combined it in the same vial with other peptides. Wild west territory. Some peptides cause others to come out of solution or precipitate.

I honestly think that might be it. I drink a lot of those because I only drink that and water pretty much. I haven’t had one today and guess what? No nasty burps this has to be a big part of it I’m thinking. It sucks too because I love those drinks because they’re very low in sugar and have alll the electrolytes. I guess I’m gonna have to find a new electrolyte source and see if it happens with others or maybe just specifically the gatorlyte. Thanks for the insight

Take a look at Liquid IV (sugar free).

time to have a break buddy or re visit your diet and dont rely on the drugs.... i know your a big spender on the GLP's....
It sounds like it's up to you now. Being too reliant on the drugs
More Tirz isn’t going to help you if you’re not overeating. If you’re unwilling to run a steeper deficit or increase cardio, your only other option is to introduce compounds that will burn more calories…

@Captainpotatohead it might look like people are cheering against you, but we're all cheering for you. Doesn't always come across on internet forums.

If you’re overeating because Tirzepatide isn’t working anymore, you could take a 3 month break, taking an appetite suppressant like Tesofensine while you allow your GIP and GLP-1 receptors to resensitize.
Not many drugs scare me enough to not give them a try if the results they produce are what I’m looking for but Tesofensine concerns me. I really want to try it for the appetite suppression but I’m legit concerned about the seratonin effects and general changes in brain chemistry that are possible.

Have you used it? How did you feel on it? Any noticeable changes in brain function and or outlook?