Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

Do you t
A telehealth company is starting to require you check the box that says you are a T2D. I’ve heard the coupon will stop working soon if it’s just for weight loss. They are cracking down I’m assuming so the supply can cover the T2Ds. I’ve been keeping an eye out in the Facebook groups. I am not allowed to mention that I’m not using pharma but am glad I have had access to these medications from QSC and amino asylum (sema).
Do you think the semaglutide from AA is legit? There's a bunch of people on reddit saying the AA sema is super underdosed. I'm trying to order semaglutide for the first time and ordering from AA seems a lot easier/faster but I just don't know about the quality?

Do you t

Do you think the semaglutide from AA is legit? There's a bunch of people on reddit saying the AA sema is super underdosed. I'm trying to order semaglutide for the first time and ordering from AA seems a lot easier/faster but I just don't know about the quality?
I got the Semaglutide from Pinned Aminos and it seems to work. Mounjaro seems to tail off for me on about the 4th day so I've been doing Semaglutide .5mg on those days and it seems to take away my hunger til I do the next dose of Mounjaro.

Do you t

I went through 2 x 5mg semaglutide from AA and lost about 25 lbs in 7-8 weeks with no changes in activity. The 2 vials I bought from them were definitely legit because you notice it changing how you process food pretty early on. I only recently switched to QSC for cost purposes and imo it’s not any stronger than the AA Sema.

Your comments sounds very promising. I'm opting to start with moujaro instead of Sema based on its greater effectiveness but I just want to see some progress in weight loss.
Good luck! I have some Tirza on hand but don’t plan on using for a while. Something I’m interested to find out next year is let’s say you run moderate doses of Sema for maybe 6 months and then stop. I’m wondering how much the body will have adapted to so many fewer calories and slowed digestion and how that is going to look.

I believe I have already and will continue to see my actual stomach shrinking. So I think even without the Sema in my system, my mind and stomach will be trained to operate on fewer calories. It will be interesting to see how significant that effect will be. But it sure does warm my heart knowing we have access to inexpensive help from Sema and Tirza for when we really need results.

This might be a stupid question but does anyone know if Semaglutide (and others) can actually lead to diabetes? The way I understand it is that it's a GLP-1 that promotes insulin secretion. Wouldn't this additional secretion eventually wear out the pancreas?

This might be a stupid question but does anyone know if Semaglutide (and others) can actually lead to diabetes? The way I understand it is that it's a GLP-1 that promotes insulin secretion. Wouldn't this additional secretion eventually wear out the pancreas?
The way @Type-IIx explained it to me this is not possible or very unlikely. I was thinking the same back then. He made a post about it, explaining that GLP-1 RAs do improve insulin resistance and can not worsen it.

GLP-1 agonists are true centrally-acting insulin sensitizing agents that secrete insulin only in response to glucose elevations, they don't merely secrete insulin (as do the sulfonylureas). In addition to a glucose-dependent increase in insulin secretion, GLP-1 agonists also reduce glucagon secretion, decrease gastric emptying, lower food intake, alter food preference, and maintain energy expenditure.

It was optional for me when I signed up a few weeks ago. I thought about putting a fake picture of Chunk from The Goonies on there just to see if they actually checked, but my desire to get a script was more than the desire to make a joke that nobody else would ever see.
so somehow they knew that I sent an old picture. I also dont know if it was because the picture was an old file or they could tell I looked younger...

they just complained that my wifes ID was from 2020... I wonder if they are cracking down on stuff..

so somehow they knew that I sent an old picture. I also dont know if it was because the picture was an old file or they could tell I looked younger...

they just complained that my wifes ID was from 2020... I wonder if they are cracking down on stuff..

I sent an old picture from 9 years ago, they still sent the script. I think they want a new one every time to see progress though. Also have to lie on the weight and waist measurements because if your BMI is under 27 they can drop the dose to 2.5mg or stop sending the script.

GLP-1 agonists are true centrally-acting insulin sensitizing agents that secrete insulin only in response to glucose elevations, they don't merely secrete insulin (as do the sulfonylureas). In addition to a glucose-dependent increase in insulin secretion, GLP-1 agonists also reduce glucagon secretion, decrease gastric emptying, lower food intake, alter food preference, and maintain energy expenditure.

This is really helpful, thank you!

Sponsors