Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

has anyone tried any other Chinese semaglutide other than QSC?

alpha is asking for pictures now. some have said they just upload anything, maybe they don't really check.
It was optional for me when I signed up a few weeks ago. I thought about putting a fake picture of Chunk from The Goonies on there just to see if they actually checked, but my desire to get a script was more than the desire to make a joke that nobody else would ever see.

Hey, appreciate that. And yes the tretinoin. I’m currently finishing up my last ever dance with Accutane. Trying to suck out as much oil as I can with it and be done. And then start taking care of my skin actively. Including the protocol you shared with me.

I am done blasting gear and am pretty much just trying to age handsomely and healthy. No more extra mass for me. So it’s a bit of a renaissance era for me in which I’m going to finally prioritize skin care. I’ve got some major sun damage to treat and maintain. I may need to hit you up for some questions about it once I get closer. Thanks man.
Absolutely hit me up. The tretinoin WILL work. If you do it right, you can turn back the clock. I don't know how old you are, or what your goals are, but if you do what I said, you will have better skin than you have ever had in your entire life.

Someone who have experience with antidepressants and semaglutide?

Antidepressants like sibutramine is often used in bodybuilding. Even other drugs like Bupropion and Venlafaxin reduce the appetite.

At the moment during the day I absolutely have no appetite. At night (4-5 hours after training) I got such an appetite that I could eat around up to 3k calories.

It was optional for me when I signed up a few weeks ago. I thought about putting a fake picture of Chunk from The Goonies on there just to see if they actually checked, but my desire to get a script was more than the desire to make a joke that nobody else would ever see.

they also ask for your ID so they might know if the pic isn't you...not sure if they can tell if you are fat or not by the ID. Think just sending in a pic of body builder would be a joke to them.

has anyone tried any other Chinese semaglutide other than QSC?

alpha is asking for pictures now. some have said they just upload anything, maybe they don't really check.
i thought it was optional

shit. ill just upload some of my old fat pics

and maybe find some fat girl pics that looks like it could resemble my wife and blur the face

Last edited:
A telehealth company is starting to require you check the box that says you are a T2D. I’ve heard the coupon will stop working soon if it’s just for weight loss. They are cracking down I’m assuming so the supply can cover the T2Ds. I’ve been keeping an eye out in the Facebook groups. I am not allowed to mention that I’m not using pharma but am glad I have had access to these medications from QSC and amino asylum (sema).
Coupon still works. You just have to check a box saying you have T2D if signing up for a new one, but they don’t check or care. They’re just trying to cover their ass from the FDA.

As far as the picture, just use a fat filter on insta or snap.

Got my kit of tirzepatide from QSC. I started at 5mg since I had been on sema for a while. I thought I had no appetite before on sema, but wow I didn’t realize it could get any better. Tirzepatide is awesome! I’ve had zero side effects other than burping. The quality seems great for a non pharma, and you can’t beat that price. I ordered some more. I know a lot of people who are taking pharma mounjaro and it’s incredible watching them lose weight. My mom even started after being on ozempic for over 2 years. I haven’t been this weight in probably 10+ years. I don’t recognize myself in the mirror. My mental health has also changed dramatically. I am very happy. I feel amazing. I battle with bipolar depression and have never known what being mentally happy felt like.
Do you find the tirzep lasts the full week ? In terms of appetite suppression?

That's a lot. 5mg tirz and 2mg sema weekly...

5mg tirz is considered the equivalent dose of 2mg sema so in other words you are shooting 4mg sema every week.

Studies only went as high as 2.4mg. I would drop the sema and add 500mg Metformin.

Someone who have experience with antidepressants and semaglutide?

Antidepressants like sibutramine is often used in bodybuilding. Even other drugs like Bupropion and Venlafaxin reduce the appetite.

At the moment during the day I absolutely have no appetite. At night (4-5 hours after training) I got such an appetite that I could eat around up to 3k calories.
I’ve been taking buproprion for nearly 12 years. All it does is get rid of the depression. I never noticed feeling full or what have you. I still gained weight on it.

Whats the thought on 2x/week sema? Had been on pharma 1mg/week and lost 50lbs on that but insurance changes resulted in me coming off for a year and gained a bit back. Got some from QSC coming and wondering if it would be better to split into 2 doses vs 1.

Whats the thought on 2x/week sema? Had been on pharma 1mg/week and lost 50lbs on that but insurance changes resulted in me coming off for a year and gained a bit back. Got some from QSC coming and wondering if it would be better to split into 2 doses vs 1.
That's what 90% of the people here do. It helps to avoid side effects.

That's what 90% of the people here do. It helps to avoid side effects.
Sweet, that's what I was thinking. Thankfully didn't have any sides on the 1mg last year but it did wane by EOW. Will do .25/x2 week and see how that works before ramping it back up until I can get a tirz script and test that out.

It’s a total godsend man. Now I only think about food half the day and it’s not near as ridiculous as before starting Sema.

If this drug continues to work like this and with minimal side effects then this stuff should become the next iPhone. I mean seriously. If people only knew how much easier it makes living with food…

but….I’m always leery about things that seem too good to be true. Fingers crossed on this one.
Your comments sounds very promising. I'm opting to start with moujaro instead of Sema based on its greater effectiveness but I just want to see some progress in weight loss.