Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

If not getting script + coupon for tirz, QSC sema seems to be the way to go. QSCs tirz is about twice the price of their sema and while tirz is better, not sure if it’s worth twice the price.
Mg prices are almost same, sema is 2mg and 4mg, tirzepatide is 5mg and 10mg
Mg to Mg, prices are almost same. But recommanded dosages for tirz are higher, so yes semaglutide is for sure thé best deal, liraglutide too, but it's less popular.

Mg prices are almost same, sema is 2mg and 4mg, tirzepatide is 5mg and 10mg
Mg to Mg, prices are almost same. But recommanded dosages for tirz are higher, so yes semaglutide is for sure thé best deal, liraglutide too, but it's less popular.
i dont think Liraglutide is per se less popular.
It is just that your pricing for Liraglutide is not competitive when compared to Semaglutide or Pharma Liraglutide.
You can get a Saxenda Pen (18mg Liraglutide) for 70€ here
We pay 335€ for 20mg of your Liralutide.
This makes no sense, therefore you dont have any sales for it.
For Ozempic (Semaglutide) 1 Pen with 3mg Semaglutide is 180€.
20mg Semagltuide is 118€ from you.

i think there has to be some big misscalculation on your site for Liraglutide, else i dont have an explanation for this

In this aITC, HbA1c and weight reductions were significantly greater for tirzepatide 10 and 15 mg versus semaglutide 2 mg and were similar for tirzepatide 5 mg versus semaglutide 2 mg. These findings provide comparative effectiveness insights in the absence of a head-to-head clinical trial.
For comparable effects, a dose of 2mg semaglutide offers the same effects that a weekly dose of 5mg tirzepatide does.

If we compare prices:

10 weeks of 2mg semaglutide / week: ~120$
10 weeks of 5mg tirzepatide / week: ~260$

I personally found the hunger suppression to be significantly stronger with 5mg of tirzepatide. That being said, while I am currently only looking for hba1c control I will stick to semaglutide. But in about 6-9 months I will switch to tirzepatide for my next cutting phase. And I will very likely add some metformin, too, because I found the combination of GLP-1s and metformin to make the hunger suppression even more unreal and strong.

Last edited:
i dont think Liraglutide is per se less popular.
It is just that your pricing for Liraglutide is not competitive when compared to Semaglutide or Pharma Liraglutide.
You can get a Saxenda Pen (18mg Liraglutide) for 70€ here
We pay 335€ for 20mg of your Liralutide.
This makes no sense, therefore you dont have any sales for it.
For Ozempic (Semaglutide) 1 Pen with 3mg Semaglutide is 180€.
20mg Semagltuide is 118€ from you.

i think there has to be some big misscalculation on your site for Liraglutide, else i dont have an explanation for this
That makes sense, I wasn't aware about this

so somehow they knew that I sent an old picture. I also dont know if it was because the picture was an old file or they could tell I looked younger...

they just complained that my wifes ID was from 2020... I wonder if they are cracking down on stuff..
Gotta edit out the metadata on all pictures I guess. They must be feeling some pressure from lawyers who are telling them that regulators will be cracking down soon. It was too good to last forever I suppose.

For comparable effects, a dose of 2mg semaglutide offers the same effects that a weekly dose of 5mg tirzepatide does.

If we compare prices:

10 weeks of 2mg semaglutide / week: ~120$
10 weeks of 5mg tirzepatide / week: ~260$

I personally found the hunger suppression to be significantly stronger with 5mg of tirzepatide. That being said, while I am currently only looking for hba1c control I will stick to semaglutide. But in about 6-9 months I will switch to tirzepatide for my next cutting phase. And I will very likely add some metformin, too, because I found the combination of GLP-1s and metformin to make the hunger suppression even more unreal and strong.
You seem to have experimented quite a bit with appetite suppressor. What would you recommend start with?

I was thinking QSC semaglutide at 0.5mg week and metformin 500mg upon waking.

I already have Metformin on hand and QSC semaglutide price seems to be worth giving a shot.

I'm not hungry in the morning and tend to fast until at least 12pm but once I have my first meal the hunger kicks in.

You seem to have experimented quite a bit with appetite suppressor. What would you recommend start with?

I was thinking QSC semaglutide at 0.5mg week and metformin 500mg upon waking.

I already have Metformin on hand and QSC semaglutide price seems to be worth giving a shot.

I'm not hungry in the morning and tend to fast until at least 12pm but once I have my first meal the hunger kicks in.
So if I get that right you are only taking 500mg Metformin at the moment? Add in 0.25mg semaglutide and work your way up to 0.5mg. That's probably all you need for hunger suppression.

dang, player. Thats about $100/wk in Tirz only. And I’m sure it’s only part of the drug protocol.
I got 1 kit of 5mg and 1 kit of 10mg (about $700 total). Its enough to be on each dose (5-10-15mg) 4 weeks. This is enough time to cut alot of bodyfat. With these drugs you can be in a larger deficit and not even try. Add in 150 test, 200 tren (which both are dirt cheap from our Chinese friend) and you're golden.

So if I get that right you are only taking 500mg Metformin at the moment? Add in 0.25mg semaglutide and work your way up to 0.5mg. That's probably all you need for hunger suppression.
Not really taking anything for appetite suppression at the moment but I have Metformin on hand. I wasn't aware that it helped with appetite suppression.

I've been on a deficit for a while now and hunger is starting to become an issue. I can keep going for a couple more weeks without it but after that I think appetite suppressors would be needed so I don't feel hungry all the time.

So you think 500mg Metformin upon waking and 0.5mg/wk semaglutide (starting with 0.25mg) would be enough to control hunger?
Is there any known adverse to taking that with clenbuterol?

I'm on 2g metformin and I don't think it did anything for my appetite. Neither did pharma liraglutide (tried over 3mg).

Lots of people seem to complain from heartburn and digestion problems from semaglutide. Is tirzepatide better in side effects as well?

@vanguardx6

I'm on 2g metformin and I don't think it did anything for my appetite. Neither did pharma liraglutide (tried over 3mg).

Lots of people seem to complain from heartburn and digestion problems from semaglutide. Is tirzepatide better in side effects as well?

@vanguardx6
I did not experience any real side effects on either drug. Maybe some very mild constipation and dizzyness when standing up too fast but other than that, it was side effect free.

I’ve met a few people in a new drug study. It seems to be on par with ozempic. Trials still ongoing. Anyone hear about pemvidutide?
No but I guess that's a new GLP-1 drug currently in trial? Thanks for sharing, I will look up some papers. I love reading studies and ongoing trials.

Both of us, my girlfriend and I had some strong acid reflux / heartburn with semaglutide in the beginning. First couple weeks. My girlfriend even had insane acid reflux at 0.25mg per week. She's still on the starting dose after months but I remember in the beginning she wanted to stop multiple times a day.

I heard tirz is better but again there's so many different opinions, some say it is, some say it gives the same sides as semaglutide.