Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

Anyone else having trouble getting their prescribed Ozempic 2mg or Wegovy 2.4mg filled at pharmacies? My local pharmacies are telling me its out of stock and they wont have it until later this year.

Seems it really has become popular.
US or Europe? I dont have any problems here in EU.

Anyone else having trouble getting their prescribed Ozempic 2mg or Wegovy 2.4mg filled at pharmacies? My local pharmacies are telling me its out of stock and they wont have it until later this year.

Reddit is full of US people having trouble getting it prescribed due to stock problems.

never bought it from a pharmacy. only mounjaro.

I get semaglutide from
QDS/QSC whatever the acronym is.

Three days after first Mounjaro shot (2.5mg) and I feel approximately the same as the day before I started. Probably going to up the dose much earlier than is recommended, but this stuff is very much in the same realm as Ozempic where it feels like nothing at all. Obviously will give it more time, but it’s not looking promising so far.

Three days after first Mounjaro shot (2.5mg) and I feel approximately the same as the day before I started. Probably going to up the dose much earlier than is recommended, but this stuff is very much in the same realm as Ozempic where it feels like nothing at all. Obviously will give it more time, but it’s not looking promising so far.
2.5 is a loading dose. 5 is where it began for me. 10 is where the real fun started.

Savings card covered one month at 2.5mg per week. Anything after that is entirely out of pocket. By the time I get to a useful dose I will be paying more for this drug than my mortgage. Absolutely not interested.
Yeah i'm not Americano but theres a huge subreddit r/mounjaro where almost all of the people are using the savingscard through their insurance which gets them the drug for like 25$ if i'm not mistaken.

The savings card covers 12 months if insurance is paying nothing and 24 if insurance has a high copay. Where are you getting the 1 month from?
The card itself says it covers a one month or three month prescription. I assumed that meant one or three months at a time, depending on how the prescriber writes it, for one year, just what you said. Two pharmacists told me that was not the case. I have not drilled down because for some reason I believed—and shame on me here—that the people at CVS knew what they were talking about. I should not have assumed the pharmacy manager would know more than I did, but again, shame on me. This was maybe the first time in years that I trusted someone who has an important job title and I have never been more validated in my mistrust of people.

W
That makes sense, I wasn't aware about this
I got Mounjaro with an online Rx from Push, no pictures, just a little texting with the provider, and picked up the Rx for $25 with the coupon form the website. Couldn’t have been easier.
Did you health insurance help cover it? I got a prescription for ozempic by Hello Alpha but my insurance won't cover so now the prescription is stuck.

Mine was super fast. Like it arrived 3 days after I paid IIRC. Sounds like yours may have an issue.
Hey I just started the AA semaglutide today first shot was .5mg earlier this afternoon. Normally do fine during the day but at night I get incredibly hungry so I'll see soon how big of an impact it will have on eating less. Anyways, have you tried any semaglutide from other sources? There were a few people on reddit saying the AA sema is pretty substantially weaker than some other sources or pharma grade. So my concern is maybe that 5mg af AA sema is more like just 3 or something? Does it seem to be working pretty well for you? Like how many less cals are you able to eat with it and at what dosage? Thanks.

I just started noticing recently but it’s identical to how it feels 1 week to 4 weeks after a dnp run. So it’s definitely enhanced insulin sensitivity. Was not expecting this awesome side effect from this drug. As if losing 2” of belt loops wasn’t awesome enough. I just keep waiting to find out what the negative of these Glp1 drugs is because they just keep doing amazing things.
How quickly have you lost weight?

I got 1 kit of 5mg and 1 kit of 10mg (about $700 total). Its enough to be on each dose (5-10-15mg) 4 weeks. This is enough time to cut alot of bodyfat. With these drugs you can be in a larger deficit and not even try. Add in 150 test, 200 tren (which both are dirt cheap from our Chinese friend) and you're golden.
Considering the deficit is what matters for fat loss, you wouldn't just want to run some dnp to increase the cals out component instead of just crushing appetite like this? You'd probably get even faster fat loss by eating a bit more with less appetite suppression and just running some dnp to get to your deficit or even beyond what you could achieve with appetite suppression alone. And it would be SO much cheaper.

Hey I just started the AA semaglutide today first shot was .5mg earlier this afternoon. Normally do fine during the day but at night I get incredibly hungry so I'll see soon how big of an impact it will have on eating less. Anyways, have you tried any semaglutide from other sources? There were a few people on reddit saying the AA sema is pretty substantially weaker than some other sources or pharma grade. So my concern is maybe that 5mg af AA sema is more like just 3 or something? Does it seem to be working pretty well for you? Like how many less cals are you able to eat with it and at what dosage? Thanks.
Mine was super fast. Like it arrived 3 days after I paid IIRC. Sounds like yours may have an issue.
Sorry, I just read thru the posts and saw you guys already told me the AA semaglutide was sufficient. For some reason it wouldn't let me delete this post. But yeah, it already seems to be working on day 1 12 hours after dosing. The hunger isn't nearly as overwhelming as it would normally be. I'm hoping it will get a bit stronger over the next couple days.

Considering the deficit is what matters for fat loss, you wouldn't just want to run some dnp to increase the cals out component instead of just crushing appetite like this? You'd probably get even faster fat loss by eating a bit more with less appetite suppression and just running some dnp to get to your deficit or even beyond what you could achieve with appetite suppression alone. And it would be SO much cheaper.
I rather not ingest dynamite. Tirzepatide has other benefits besides the appetite supression which is a just a side effect. Money is not really an issue so i prefer running a "safer" compound.

It’s possible it’s weaker than pharma. I’ve only used AA and QSC. Currently on QSC and I honestly think the AA was stronger mg per mg now that I’ve had time on both a while.

did i do this correctly? i am shit at maths

powder vial was 5mg per ml
i added in 2.5ml of bacstat water (all that could fit in the vial which was annoying)

so if 5ml of water would result in 1mg per 1ml - so a 0.25ml dose would be 0.25mg

then my 2.5ml of water should be concentrated at 1mg per 0.5ml. so a 0.25mg starter dose would be half at 0.12ml roughly