Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

What source is everyone using for their Tirz/Sema? Non-pharma branded. I ordered from SAF and honestly their Tirz is nowhere near as effective as brand pharma grade Mounjaro. I have some pinnedaminos Sema and an order from a chinese supplier coming. I am looking for better Chinese sources or experiences from QSC or GodBullRaw

What source is everyone using for their Tirz/Sema? Non-pharma branded. I ordered from SAF and honestly their Tirz is nowhere near as effective as brand pharma grade Mounjaro. I have some pinnedaminos Sema and an order from a chinese supplier coming. I am looking for better Chinese sources or experiences from QSC or GodBullRaw
I heard the search function is broken. I also havent ordered 10+ kits from QSC

So the SAF is weaksauce huh? Definitely not giving me any appetite suppression after the first two doses. DAMNITALL CXCC hopefully to the rescue ✌

I have 7 (4 left) vials of SAF, I know it works, I've been using it since jumping from the Pharma brand. It might be a little underdosed, but not much. I do have 1 kit of QSC and another on the way. I can still get the Pharma for $25 but it's a sourcing issue at the moment. I'll get a month have to wait a month, and now it's backordered. So honestly UGL is the way to go at the moment.

I hear the customers at PinnedAminos rave about his Semaglutide.

Anyone have experience with Dragonordance sema? I recently switched over from Peptide Sciences and am thinking it was underdosed. I was due for a dosage increase to 1mg. I've taken about 1.5mg in the past three days and have had zero side effects + little appetite suppression.

Im hesitant to take a larger dose and completely knock myself out of commission. I have 10 vials and would be super bummed if it was completely bunk :(