Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

What sort of drugs interact with tirz and sema to render them less effective?

I know some drugs mess with blood sugar and I notice glp and Gip have worked better at different points in my life because of the other things I was taking.
I think growth hormone and it’s various secretagogues can counteract or at least lessen some of the effects of GLP1 meds due to their (HGH) increase in ghrelin. Ghrelin is often thought of as the hunger hormone. Someone feel free to chime in and correct me if I’m mistaken

I think growth hormone and it’s various secretagogues can counteract or at least lessen some of the effects of GLP1 meds due to their (HGH) increase in ghrelin. Ghrelin is often thought of as the hunger hormone. Someone feel free to chime in and correct me if I’m mistaken
rHGH will not affect ghrelin, some secretagogues will, whether or not the ghrelin increase will counteract the effects or semaglutide or tirzepatide will probably depend on your dosage.

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?
Ive been running Semaglutide from OxygenPharm for 3 weeks now. I started at 0.25 mg SubQ, then 0.5 mg week 2, now 0.75 mg week 3 and will be injecting 1 mg tomorrow.

I noticed mild nausea for the first 2 days, but that was quite mild (compared to slightly too much Melanotan-II). Since that, Ive noticed no adverse side effects.

One thing to be cognizant of is that your blood sugar will drop slightly, based on your individual response to this GLP-1. As I take short acting insulin on my training days, Ive noticed my postworkout glucose levels drop to near hypo levels, so Im aware and sure to have glucose on hand if necessary. Ive found my insulin sensitivity to increase slightly as well which is good.

Appetite-wise Im barely hungry, and when I start to eat, I feel satiated after eating 1/2 to 3/4 of what Id usually eat. I cant over eat, binge eat... and when I smoke weed at night I used to get insatiable munchies. Now I eat a few handfuls of junk food and Im content, which is huge for me as thats the main time where I can over eat.

Ive lost a few lbs in the 3 weeks (around 5), but drastic fatloss wasnt my goal as Im around 255 and 15% body fat. Im just experimenting with this new compound to find my ideal dose where I can control cravings year around... maybe 1 mg/week Im thinking.

Semaglutide is surprisingly hard to source in Canada without a script (Ozempic, Weygovy or Rybelsus-oral). My buddy got one after 2 years, and the cost for his Ozempic is over $300 for 1x 2mg pen. So the 5 mg I paid $160 for is not as much as a rip off as I dont have coverage here in Canada.

I will keep you updated as I keep rolling with Semaglutide, another tool in my tool box, and so far I like it over other fatloss drugs that are dopaminergic or stimulants.

In regards to post #1028. You can actually remove the back end of the pen as well.

When you remove the back you'll get down to a green shaft with the medicine and a needle. You can then just take that and inject it into a sterile vial like you would with any other syringe.

In regards to post #1028. You can actually remove the back end of the pen as well.

When you remove the back you'll get down to a green shaft with the medicine and a needle. You can then just take that and inject it into a sterile vial like you would with any other syringe.
Seems like a pain in the ass process.

Anyone start on 5mg instead of titrating?