Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

So is the metformin also working? I have a 90day supply from my Dr. that I haven't touched yet.
I started using it after meals 500mg, is working good keeping my glucose under 90, can’t tell about the hunger suppression cuz this morning I woke up and 2 hours later I was very hungry which is very unusual since I always fast, but my body loss is happening now cuz my glucose is under 90, I wasn’t able to loose weight before no matter what I did.Average glucose at 100 didn’t do it for me, also, I used to take metformin to lower my glucose alone and only lower it few points, I was average between 97-105, seeing it now under 90 is a miracle with GPL

I really appreciate this. I incorporated metformin to make it cheaper. It definitely works.

I am starting to wonder if hgh is counteracting the hunger inhibition now
I had been on a HGH break for a few months when I started Tirzepatide. I was amazed at the appetite suppression from it. I just added HGH back like 3 days ago and I swear on day 2 I was significantly hungrier and able to eat more. Noticed real quickly the HGH mitigates some of the hunger suppression from Tirzepatide.

I had been on a HGH break for a few months when I started Tirzepatide. I was amazed at the appetite suppression from it. I just added HGH back like 3 days ago and I swear on day 2 I was significantly hungrier and able to eat more. Noticed real quickly the HGH mitigates some of the hunger suppression from Tirzepatide.
Thanks for this, I was considering using hgh again but I won’t after reading too many people that hunger come back, I’m mid 40s and controlling glucose is more important, hgh fucked my body putting me clise to pre diabetic and it’s been a hell of 2 years working to put my glucose under 100

Is tizerpatide a lot stronger than semaglutide?
I've only used Tirzepatide and it really works. Semaglutide uses or attacks 1 GLP sensor and Tirzepatide does 2. (My analogy is trash). I started on pharma October 29th at 227 and Monday I was 182. I am at the point where I feel I need to lose 10 more lbs, but also I've been working out 3 days a week so it's tough to lose weight, while building muscle. Size 40/42 waist to a 34. It works and if used properly, is a life changer.

I've only used Tirzepatide and it really works. Semaglutide uses or attacks 1 GLP sensor and Tirzepatide does 2. (My analogy is trash). I started on pharma October 29th at 227 and Monday I was 182. I am at the point where I feel I need to lose 10 more lbs, but also I've been working out 3 days a week so it's tough to lose weight, while building muscle. Size 40/42 waist to a 34. It works and if used properly, is a life changer.

Do you lose muscle on Tirzepatide?
Do you feel sick all day?
Can you still eat/finish your meals?

That's interesting.. I was wondering about this...

It might be the decreased insulin sensitivity part of all of this ..

Do you lose muscle on Tirzepatide?
Do you feel sick all day?
Can you still eat/finish your meals?
I don't think I have lost muscle, and I only felt sick the first few days while I started. I used to get tired after shot day early on.
Well, finishing meals, that's a loaded question. I don't eat as much as I used to, or feel hungry. I drink protein shakes for breakfast or lunch and a decent meal. You don't eat much, like maybe a cup of protein and rice.

Sponsors

Latest posts