Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

Alright, because my local CVS is determined to go full retard at all times I’m weeks behind on my dose so I’m breaking out the emergency stash from that dipshit over in China. We shall see just how good this QSC stuff is. Since it took those nitwits two months to ship it I’m hoping it was worth the wait.

Do you lose muscle on Tirzepatide?
Do you feel sick all day?
Can you still eat/finish your meals?
1. I’m pretty sure that about a third of what I’ve lost in gross weight is muscle; either that or both my scale and all the mirrors in my home are broken
2. Never once
3. Yes, because I plan small portions

I don't think I have lost muscle, and I only felt sick the first few days while I started. I used to get tired after shot day early on.
Well, finishing meals, that's a loaded question. I don't eat as much as I used to, or feel hungry. I drink protein shakes for breakfast or lunch and a decent meal. You don't eat much, like maybe a cup of protein and rice.

What dose are you and Iron_yuppie running?

Do you still have energy on 7.5mg?
All the time. I am more active now than I was before. Honestly I have to make sure what I eat has protein, I make sure I drink a protein shake as well and then I may make myself an amino energy drink from powder. I take MIC-B12 shots twice a week. You are going to want to eat less, so you have to make sure what you eat matters.

It's the recommended doses. You start at 2.5 and stay on it till you need to move up. Since the pharma stuff comes in a 4 pack you usually move up monthly if need be. I was on 2.5 for 2 months and 5mg for a good bit. I just moved to 7.5 3 weeks ago. Honestly, if you are using Tirzepetide in the vials, you could space it out, instead of every 7 days, maybe 2.5 one day and in the middle of the week another 2.5.

Thanks

Do you have energy? is there a big difference between 2.5mg, 5mg, 10mg etc?

Please share
Energy level isn’t materially different than it would otherwise be when cutting. Sleep is fine so I generally feel ok, I’m just slowly starving. But isn’t that the goal, as perverse as it sounds?

I have not noticed any difference between each dose, but I have also done this through a physician and followed the path that is laid out by Lilly per the trial results. Each dose escalation has been timed in a way that I’m moving up right as I would be otherwise adapting to the last dose, so it all just feels like one long continuum.

I had been using Mounjaro since September. I'm definitely experiencing serious fatigue and problems staying asleep in the last two months. Stopped taking it a few weeks back and the fatigue hasn't really let up.

Trying to see what I can do to fix the situation now through blood tests and supplements.

I had been using Mounjaro since September. I'm definitely experiencing serious fatigue and problems staying asleep in the last two months. Stopped taking it a few weeks back and the fatigue hasn't really let up.

Trying to see what I can do to fix the situation now through blood tests and supplements.

Are you injecting 1x a week? Try split your dose between Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

Sponsors

Latest posts