Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

Went up from 0.5 to 0.75 semaglutide and getting bad nausea and constipation a day or two after. Two different nausea meds ain't doing much, but the appetite suppression is there.

For those seeking stronger hunger-suppressing effects of GLP-1 agonists, combining it with metformin yields greater results in terms of both hunger suppression and reducing H1AC.

I really appreciate this. I incorporated metformin to make it cheaper. It definitely works.

I am starting to wonder if hgh is counteracting the hunger inhibition now

I really appreciate this. I incorporated metformin to make it cheaper. It definitely works.

I am starting to wonder if hgh is counteracting the hunger inhibition now
One of the reason I stopped hgh was cuz made me insulin resistance after using it for a long time combined w testosterone, I want to go back to do it again now that my glucose is somehow between 85 to 95 average, but concerned also abt hunger coming back, probably adding metformin will help

One of the reason I stopped hgh was cuz made me insulin resistance after using it for a long time combined w testosterone, I want to go back to do it again now that my glucose is somehow between 85 to 95 average, but concerned also abt hunger coming back, probably adding metformin will help
I have no idea. My a1c hasn't changed at all. Sits at 5.1. Even on a bulk.

It would still be good on hgh or not

I have no idea. My a1c hasn't changed at all. Sits at 5.1. Even on a bulk.

It would still be good on hgh or not
Ideal will be 5 or below, I was able to lower it from 5.5 to 5.1 with lot of cardio and diet, right before GLP I have it at 51 few months ago, I can tell that my numbers will drop to 4.8 in the next 3 months since I’m measuring each morning and is lower than ever and never above 100 anymore

Dude be very careful what you wish for, last 2 weeks I was like 1 egg, 1 bacon, 1 piece of toast for bfast if I was lucky. I actually ahd nightmares about not being able to gain and going Stephen King Thinner style. I backed way the fuck off of the sema. Now its somewhat normal, but yeah the 2 pieces of sushi and feeling full/sick shit was a bit much
Sema or Mounjaro??
I just did a 5mg Mounjaro shot yesterday and have yet to feel the effects ur talking about