Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

So I injected 5mg Tirz yesterday, sadly my appetite is back as dnp is at high circulating amount in my body right now, so it was obvious it would come to this point.

Will be splitting 10mg of Tirz into two this week to beat the dnp hunger.

I am a few weeks in. 200mcg twice a week and it is working decently where I dont have cravings. Instead of watching the clock for when I CAN eat, I watch the clock to make sure I have something.

This stuff has been amazing for my guts. I was borderline IBS and everything has firmed up, no more sporadic urgency either.

Thoughts on what stocks to buy related to GLP drugs? Lilly, Novo (bought some already) then there is Amgen with a relatively new one.
Which companies did you end up going with? I was thinking about doing the same thing.

For those seeking stronger hunger-suppressing effects of GLP-1 agonists, combining it with metformin yields greater results in terms of both hunger suppression and reducing H1AC.

Thoughts on what stocks to buy related to GLP drugs? Lilly, Novo (bought some already) then there is Amgen with a relatively new one.
If it was the only drug they made, then sure..but it isn't.

For those seeking stronger hunger-suppressing effects of GLP-1 agonists, combining it with metformin yields greater results in terms of both hunger suppression and reducing H1AC.

Lol man. I'm someone with a huge appetite in general + dnp hunger and Tirzepatide was enough for me, I could barely eat on 5mg, mostly shakes and such. I don't know why anyone would want stronger suppression, unless they plan to be anorexic.

Hope it's OK to interject to ask

Yos or anyone else ? Did QSC stop replying to emails at any point ? 2 months later am told he/site forgot to fulfil order after being told twice in feb order shipped/on way ' a long time ago ' ( order placed last week Dec ). Then asked if I wanted insurance on their forgotten order. Declined stating due to supplier error they should cover insurance cost - it's only 2 kits. Nothing since. Should I assume lost cause ? I am being told forgotten order only after I reached out reading user here ordering and receiving tirz within few weeks. Apologies if incorrect sub to post.

Yos or anyone else ? Did QSC stop replying to emails at any point ? 2 months later am told he/site forgot to fulfil order after being told twice in feb order shipped/on way ' a long time ago ' ( order placed last week Dec ). Then asked if I wanted insurance on their forgotten order. Declined stating due to supplier error they should cover insurance cost - it's only 2 kits. Nothing since. Should I assume lost cause ? I am being told forgotten order only after I reached out reading user here ordering and receiving tirz within few weeks. Apologies if incorrect sub to post.
He responds to me in an appropriate manner to be honest. Never had any issues.

No issues, they respond always, fast and politely

Is this a Canadian reship order?

I’m on day 4 of 2.5 tizapertide, .5mg Sema from QSC, as the days goes by my appetite suppression grows, yesterday I went out to the movies and was able to eat 1 chicken wing and few fries with 2 beers, at night in the house they bought food and I tried to eat, it was a mistake cuz my eyes ate more than my mouth and ended up with nausea all night
The best thing about this is that my glucose levels had dropped dramatically from 100 to the lower 80s, nothing in the past put my glucose this low, used to do metformin but only dropped a little
I don’t think I can’t do more than 2.5mg of tir and .5 of Sema, for now this combo works great, last week with only 2.5mg of tirza didn’t suppress appetite as much as combining with Sema

Thanks all. He initially was responsive thus my confusion as exchanges brief and to the point.

Deadp007 - CA order indeed. Order : hgh & tirz. Hgh arrived very quickly. Re : tirz was not provided date of shipment out of China beyond ' very long time ago '.

Also I gotta report that one of the sides that I’m experiencing is a rash, itching bad sometimes,so far few people I know have similar issues in body parts, mine was on my feet, I know another guy that is experiencing it with Ozempic Pharma brand, the rash was in his dick which I can imagine how uncomfortable that is, when I started Sema from another source I didn’t get it, but QSC is itching a lot