Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

I can live with shitting the occasional brick, but that gnarly ass heartburn from sema wrecks my sleep. I don’t know if tirz will be better or not, but if so it’s easily worth the increased cost

Alright, I'm here to give my update on GBullRaw's Tirzepatide

I started week one @ 2.5mg, and then I pinned 5mg yesterday, at day 5 of the first week, as you can do that.

No side effects so far thankfully. In comparison with the other glp-agonist Liraglutide, it's night and day. Liraglutide used to cause me extreme constipation, none so far with Tirzepatide, and when I went above 0.6mg on Saxenda, I got this weird bodyload feeling, and extreme malaise.

In terms of efficacy, it's the best appetite curbing compound I've ever tried. I have experience with Sibutramine, Liraglutide, ECA stack, Vyvanse, Adderall, and Dextroamphetamine.

I'm also on Dnp, 200mg 3 days, and 2 days on 400mg so far, and if you guys know Dnp, the hunger is worse than Ghrp-6, and you want to swallow everything in sight. And I haven't felt hungry once so far. Amazing stuff.

The feeling is very subtle, it's like complete control over your diet, I eat only to meet the macros I set my goal on, and I don't have cravings to eat 3 tablespoons of peanut butter as an example, like I previously did lol.

rating so far, 10/10.
So far only ending week 1 at 2.5mg. Itching to jump to 5mg. So far the appetite suppression is good but not as good as with phentermine however its more ‘clean’. Im constantly at a feeling as if I ate an hour ago even when its been 14 hours.
However by day 5 the effect is diminishing

For those on Tirzepatide/Mounjaro.. was there a big difference for you from 2.5mg to 5mg?
The difference is almost exactly 2.5mg.

Seriously though, I haven’t noticed a difference between any dosing changes. It’s been a lot like the buildup of something like cardio. Maybe your first day at the gym 20 minutes on a slight incline has you a little winded and by week eight you’re not getting tired until you hit minute 28. Your tolerance ramps up and your old dose and new dose have similar enough effects that you hardly even notice that they’re different. That’s been my experience anyway, maybe others have had the opposite happen.

@Cridi887 sorry I didn't read all here but in your opinion if you could get a legit script for say Ozempic, is this something you would recommend that someone should take?

I believe you have used it before. No diabetes history or anything but would be for the weight loss.

@Cridi887 sorry I didn't read all here but in your opinion if you could get a legit script for say Ozempic, is this something you would recommend that someone should take?

I believe you have used it before. No diabetes history or anything but would be for the weight loss.
If you wanted safe assistance for weight loss? yes

I had ozempic prescribed but never filled it. I opted for mounjaro.

For those on Tirzepatide/Mounjaro.. was there a big difference for you from 2.5mg to 5mg?
Huge difference for me personally, and 2.5mg is the loading dose, not the therapeutic dose based on the studies.

You can take the 5mg as early as 3 days before you next dose, that's what I did.

I actually feel messed up rn fellas. The 5mg is wayy too strong and it's making food disgusting for me. It even changed my tastebuds.

Also small tip, I pop pepacid, gasx and quercetin for allergies daily. Recommend those.

Huge difference for me personally, and 2.5mg is the loading dose, not the therapeutic dose based on the studies.

You can take the 5mg as early as 3 days before you next dose, that's what I did.

I actually feel messed up rn fellas. The 5mg is wayy too strong and it's making food disgusting for me. It even changed my tastebuds.

Also small tip, I pop pepacid, gasx and quercetin for allergies daily. Recommend those.
Why not reduce the dose?

Man I was clogged up for a week after starting Tirzepatide. And that’s despite literally drinking a minimum of one gallon of water every day because I’m doing 75 Hard right now. I’m starting to poo more routinely now (first thing AM last 2 days). But the initial constipation was worse than Sema for me.
Fiber supplements eliminated any issues I had.

Because 2.5mg didn't do much against dnp food cravings sadly. I'll just muster up, 10 days left and I'm outta here.
Hey cool. Was interested in reading about this combo.
What's your dosing for both, duration etc.
Any other supps, & if you were more aggressive with the glp-1 agonist do you think it would have helped with the dnp induced carb cravings?

Hey cool. Was interested in reading about this combo.
What's your dosing for both, duration etc.
Any other supps, & if you were more aggressive with the glp-1 agonist do you think it would have helped with the dnp induced carb cravings?
DNP: 200/200/200/400/400/400 so far.

As for the tirz, I started @2.5mg and then upped the dose to 5mg after 4 days.

5mg zero appetite right now, I can barely look at food sadly. Still fitting in my protein and macros with protein shakes, chicken breast, yogurt and such.

haha i have zero cravings right now, 5mg of tirz has destroyed my appetite. No such cravings anymore thankfully. But I do miss eating in a weird way.

supps: Taking gasx/pepacid/quercetin daily for heartburn, gas and such from the glp/dnp

Magnesium and potassium I always take daily no matter what.

DNP: 200/200/200/400/400/400 so far.

As for the tirz, I started @2.5mg and then upped the dose to 5mg after 4 days.

5mg zero appetite right now, I can barely look at food sadly. Still fitting in my protein and macros with protein shakes, chicken breast, yogurt and such.

haha i have zero cravings right now, 5mg of tirz has destroyed my appetite. No such cravings anymore thankfully. But I do miss eating in a weird way.

supps: Taking gasx/pepacid/quercetin daily for heartburn, gas and such from the glp/dnp

Magnesium and potassium I always take daily no matter what.
Any other Dnp advice ?

Follow up to.my ED post. The endocrinologist confirmed its the sema fkn me over, so even tho its worked like hellfire, i am dropping that and prob selling or trading the rest of stash off. The weight loss wasnt worth all this bs.

Can you add any more detail here? Would love to hear what an endo has to say about this. Been on sema for 2 weeks now but have not seen this yet. About to switch over to tirzepatide because the heartburn is no joke for me on sema. 3AM acid wakeup call is too much for me. And not the LSD kind. Waiting for mine to arrive. All these meds are like making a wish with a monkeys paw. Anyone remember the movie Bedazzled? Just like that. loose weight but no pee pee for you. o_O

Any other Dnp advice ?
yeah don't take it.

Tbh I kind of regret it now.

I've taken it twice before and never had any issues. But this time I'm taking it while natty, while the other two runs were on AAS.

The difference is night and day in terms of sides. I can barely walk down the stairs without being winded, lethargy is unreal when natty, everything sucks...