Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

For the dudes sema stoppped working for. What did you do?

Currently 2.4mg split twice per week I’m eating like normal again. Still craving carbs at night like a child.

It stopped for me. Even the studies on ozempic shows it stalls.

We use the same source for sema too
Follow up to.my ED post. The endocrinologist confirmed its the sema fkn me over, so even tho its worked like hellfire, i am dropping that and prob selling or trading the rest of stash off. The weight loss wasnt worth all this bs.

I’ve only ever messed with Semaglutide but it seems like almost everyone prefers the Terzapitide. Sema curbs appetite great but I get some wicked heartburn and every week or so I shit a fucking brick.

I get heart burn on tirazepide but I don't have issues shitting on it
Man I was clogged up for a week after starting Tirzepatide. And that’s despite literally drinking a minimum of one gallon of water every day because I’m doing 75 Hard right now. I’m starting to poo more routinely now (first thing AM last 2 days). But the initial constipation was worse than Sema for me.

Man I was clogged up for a week after starting Tirzepatide. And that’s despite literally drinking a minimum of one gallon of water every day because I’m doing 75 Hard right now. I’m starting to poo more routinely now (first thing AM last 2 days). But the initial constipation was worse than Sema for me.
maybe its cause I started doing the treadmill for an hour now every day