Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

I’m sure there are some decent sources on there but also tons of scammers. There’s several sources on here that are reasonably priced for Ozempic and rybelsus
Most likely I will try to pay with a credit card or PayPal but are there any other ways that I can keep myself safe? Does it matter if the source has all of the verified badges? I was trying to buy some HCG from a source there as well.

why would you ever pay the scam prices SAF is charging lol?
It was in the beginning, before I found this place. I did the buy 1 get 2 and the other with a 75% coupon. I was about $80 a vial, but they now have jacked their prices up, which I think is sort of my fault to begin with. I was on the /r/Tirzepatide forum and a few of us we, "Hey the SAF 10MG works!", now it's always almost back ordered, and they jacked up the price even more. I get DMs asking about China, but I quit going over there and I am not saying anything. It takes 1 person bitching about shipping delays to fuck it up for everyone.

In the end all this Mounjaro/Wegovy/Tirzepatide/Semaglutide craze has shown me is that people these days are entitled, lazy, and don't want to work for shit. Man these women on all these boards are just fucking broken. All they do is bitch about roadblocks and are always calling the manufacturer about their "coupon" not working.

It was in the beginning, before I found this place. I did the buy 1 get 2 and the other with a 75% coupon. I was about $80 a vial, but they now have jacked their prices up, which I think is sort of my fault to begin with. I was on the /r/Tirzepatide forum and a few of us we, "Hey the SAF 10MG works!", now it's always almost back ordered, and they jacked up the price even more. I get DMs asking about China, but I quit going over there and I am not saying anything. It takes 1 person bitching about shipping delays to fuck it up for everyone.

In the end all this Mounjaro/Wegovy/Tirzepatide/Semaglutide craze has shown me is that people these days are entitled, lazy, and don't want to work for shit. Man these women on all these boards are just fucking broken. All they do is bitch about roadblocks and are always calling the manufacturer about their "coupon" not working.
entitled to a loophole that the company is giving for pretty much free. its probably smart for the company so the public can push the approval

Did my first 2.5mg injection of Mounjaro yesterday. No sides go report but also do not yet feel a complete blunting of hunger the way Phentermine completely kills it

Wonder how well Mounjaro and HGH work for fat loss

Glad you found better deals, cuz bro, even w discounts I’ve never seen those prices

How long have you been on the 2.5mg? I took my first dose yesterday (2.5mg mounjaro) so far not sure now blunted the appetite is (im fasting for 48 hours) but at least there have been no side effects

My first dose of 2.5 was Monday evening, was on Sema for months before that however. Been on the HGH a few weeks now. Appetite is definitely suppressed. Even when my stomach is empty mentally I have no desire to eat, super weird feeling.