Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

Here is my type up for dosing instructions for UGL vials.

Would be nice to have input.

There may be hyperlinks for studies/recommendations for meds. I am not recommending or endorsing any particular source. this is just to help other users.

I have used this on 10 users. 7 of them were women.

Ancillaries to have on hand:
Famotidine - every 12 hours Acid reflux control. https://a.co/d/hdZowI8 (Amazon Brand). Costco also has this for dirt cheap.
I do not advise Proton pump inhibitors(omeprazole, lanosprozole, pantoprozole) as medical data shows us some of the long term issues… Also drug to drug interactions.
Pepto-Bismol- great for sulfur(egg) burps. Might make stool black, if it turns black, it does not mean you have internal bleeding.
Tums - Short term acid reflux control. I prefer https://a.co/d/hxZcPOf (this formulation) of it. Costco brand one gives me a metallic taste I do not like.
Simethicone - great for gas pain/ clearance. little to no toxicity profile. You really cannot OD on this. https://a.co/d/bwM0ZAk (Amazon Brand)

Metformin has been shown to help boost the effects of the weight loss. Unsure of how to incorporate this in. Maybe when the drug stalls out or to make smaller doses more effective. (from Ttran1485)
Addition of metformin to exogenous glucagon-like peptide-1 results in increased serum glucagon-like peptide-1 concentrations and greater glucose lowering in type 2 diabetes mellitus

Laxatives- Keep MiraLAX, senna, or bisacodyl on hand.
General sides with Semaglutide
-Heart burn
-Constipation
-Nausea
-Fatigue(unsure if it’s the calorie deficit causing this)
Some little tips:
This is great to combine for BG control for HGH.
Increase hydration to promote bowel movements
Keep a laxative on hand to make sure you do not get backed up.

Dosing
Jano has done a stability test on the semaglutide and no degradation after 2 weeks in the fridge from QSC vials. I am assuming this applies to all generic. Click here for Jano degradation trial

You do not need to increase the dose if you are unable to tolerate the sides or if the appetite suppression is adequate.
weight loss has been shown to stall around 4 months. Might be ideal to titrate off and take a break for 3-4 months. Or could try to incorporate metformin to make it stronger.

One other alternative to dosing is to dose every 4-5 days(use inject half of target weekly dose). This can help maintain peak drug concentrations. You can also create more subtle increases and titrate on the way you feel

Ozempic(Semaglutide) dosing brochure. Click here
Place 2 ML in the 4mg vial
0.25mg weekly x 4 weeks. (13 units on the syringe)
0.5mg weekly x 4 weeks (25 units)
1mg weekly x 4 weeks (50 units)
1.5mg weekly x 4 weeks (75 units)
2mg weekly x 4 weeks (100 units)
2.4mg weekly ongoing (120 units/1.2ml)

My preferred dosing is used with 1 ml. this is what I have used on other people
0.4mg weekly x 4 weeks(10 units on the syringe)
0.6mg weekly x 4 weeks (15 units on the syringe)
1mg weekly x 4 weeks(25 units on the syringe)
1.5mg weekly x 4 weeks (38 units on the syringe)
2mg weekly x 4 (50 units on the syringe) When I get to this point I mix 2 vials and combine them into 1.
2.4 mg weekly ongoing(60 units on the syringe)

Yes, Novo spent billions on trials that spanned years and missed this potential outcome that could only be discovered by Chinese scientists studying mice.

They should stick to what they know, which I guess is taking viruses that exist in nature and going full Dr. Frankenstein using US taxpayer dollars to turn them into deadly pandemic fuel.
I don't think that's a fair assessment. It's important to not be dismissive about these findings.

Also, China is producing a lot of truly excellent research, and like anything else, you have to read every detail of every study, no matter who produces it.

SARS-COV-2 was obviously made by the Americans and released intentionally. But that's another topic for another thread.

There may be hyperlinks for studies/recommendations for meds. I am not recommending or endorsing any particular source. this is just to help other users.

Famotidine - every 12 hours Acid reflux control. https://a.co/d/hdZowI8 (Amazon Brand). Costco also has this for dirt cheap.
I do not advise Proton pump inhibitors(omeprazole, lanosprozole, pantoprozole) as medical data shows us some of the long term issues… Also drug to drug interactions.
Pepto-Bismol- great for sulfur(egg) burps. Might make stool black, if it turns black, it does not mean you have internal bleeding.
Tums - Short term acid reflux control. I prefer https://a.co/d/hxZcPOf (this formulation) of it. Costco brand one gives me a metallic taste I do not like.
Simethicone - great for gas pain/ clearance. little to no toxicity profile. You really cannot OD on this. https://a.co/d/bwM0ZAk (Amazon Brand)

Metformin has been shown to help boost the effects of the weight loss. Unsure of how to incorporate this in. Maybe when the drug stalls out or to make smaller doses more effective. (from Ttran1485)
Addition of metformin to exogenous glucagon-like peptide-1 results in increased serum glucagon-like peptide-1 concentrations and greater glucose lowering in type 2 diabetes mellitus

-Heart burn
-Constipation
-Nausea
Some little tips:

Dosing
Jano has done a stability test on the semaglutide and no degradation after 2 weeks in the fridge from QSC vials. I am assuming this applies to all generic. Click here for Jano degradation trial

You do not need to increase the dose if you are unable to tolerate the sides or if the appetite suppression is adequate.
weight loss has been shown to stall around 4 months. Might be ideal to titrate off and take a break for 3-4 months. Or could try to incorporate metformin to make it stronger.

One other alternative to dosing is to dose every 4-5 days(use inject half of target weekly dose). This can help maintain peak drug concentrations. You can also create more subtle increases and titrate on the way you feel

2mg weekly x 4 (50 units on the syringe) When I get to this point I mix 2 vials and combine them into 1.
I think the next dosing instructions will have contraindications of not using it or things it may cause

Dosing
Thanks for this brother, this is great information. this piece here is especially relevant to me. I think I'm going to try to bring a reconstituted vial with me on my trip overseas.

BTW I think you meant unrefridgerated

Also, China is producing a lot of truly excellent research, and like anything else, you have to read every detail of every study, no matter who produces it.

SARS-COV-2 was obviously made by the Americans and released intentionally. But that's another topic for another thread.
Please keep this non-sense elsewhere.

Took my first dose of 2.5mg Tirz 03/03/23 (Peptide Sciences ~$180..didn't know about other sources).

No side effects to speak of.

Felt appetite suppression basically right away. Had a gin and tonic that night and it definitely "tasted" different and stopped there instead of having another like I usually would on the weekends. I am also bipolar so I take seroquel at night which usually knocks me the eff out but it didn't work as well and I read that tirz can reduce the uptake on oral medications. Today is the first day that I feel my appetite beginning to creep back.

I am an idiot so I put my reconstituted vial in the freezer so I doubt I will be able to use that. However, I did use Alpha Medical to get a prescription. Walgreens has it in stock and apparently my insurance(Highmark BCBS) has it on their formulary so I am getting it for $25 for two 2.5mg doses. Hopefully I can continue with pharma from now on.

-Heart burn
-Constipation
-Nausea
Some little tips:

Dosing

O wow I woulda thought something like ozempic and mounjaro along with Metformin would be bad due to possible hypoglycemia

I'm starting to believe GLP-1 drugs can lead to malnutrition despite adequate intake due to their inhibitory effect on gastric acid secretion.

I also think this may be the mechanism behind heartburn. As this symptom is much more prevalent with Semaglutide (pure GLP-1) vs Tirzepatide (GIP/GLP-1).

May be wise to take betaine HCL with your meals to improve absorption of nutrients. If the heartburn is caused by low stomach acid betaine HCL may also fix that.

Taking any antacids, PPIs, etc may exacerbate the potential for poor nutrient absorption.

Just a theory based on my own limited research and personal experience. Take it for what it's worth.

Last edited:
can we get like a FAQ on page 1 or somethin? It's always daunting to see these 70+page threads, I don't want go through all those posts o_O

I want to try semaglutide for a year, and UGL is the only way I would be able to possibly afford it, so some quick questions:

Are UGL vials accurate? Because accurate dosing seem rather important for this stuff (only one I've come across so far is manufactured by Ultima)

Do you have to inject it into your stomach? SubQ stomach injections with like 29g insulin syringe would be good? The last time I injected something into my stomach I had a welt there for like 6 weeks, it sucked.

Where can I get cheap bacteriostatic water? Or can I order a vial that is already in liquid form (ready to inject) and not a powder? That would be preferred.

Even though UGL is a lot cheaper, it's still pricey stuff, a 5mg vial would last a fairly long time at the starting 0.25mg per week dose, but how quickly are you guys going through vials now that you have built up your dose over time? Does a 5mg vial even last you a month?

Is it okay if I stay on stimulants while using semaglutide? I'm not on any other medications or anything else.

thanks very much

can we get like a FAQ on page 1 or somethin? It's always daunting to see these 70+page threads, I don't want go through all those posts o_O

I want to try semaglutide for a year, and UGL is the only way I would be able to possibly afford it, so some quick questions:

Are UGL vials accurate? Because accurate dosing seem rather important for this stuff (only one I've come across so far is manufactured by Ultima)

Do you have to inject it into your stomach? SubQ stomach injections with like 29g insulin syringe would be good? The last time I injected something into my stomach I had a welt there for like 6 weeks, it sucked.

Where can I get cheap bacteriostatic water? Or can I order a vial that is already in liquid form (ready to inject) and not a powder? That would be preferred.

Even though UGL is a lot cheaper, it's still pricey stuff, a 5mg vial would last a fairly long time at the starting 0.25mg per week dose, but how quickly are you guys going through vials now that you have built up your dose over time? Does a 5mg vial even last you a month?

Is it okay if I stay on stimulants while using semaglutide? I'm not on any other medications or anything else.

thanks very much
There is testing in the lab testing portion. I want to assume all UGL semaglutide is essentially from the same source.

Just pick where you get it from. I have pretty solid instructions at the top of this page.

With my dosing. 3 vials, 3 months.

I am on tirazepide (same drug class), clen, carnitine, hgh, metformin, lipo mic right now.

I have been a huge fan of the GLP drugs since the release.

There are 4 big name sources that sell it here and all of them have tested it. I think they have bac water for sale too

Last edited:
@Cridi887 what is your experience with carnitine and how do you dose it?
I usually do it 1g through the week split through multiple injections around my workout.

At one point was 400mg daily IM quad and I said fuck this.

I go back and forth between subcutaneous and intramuscular. Some sources burn more than others. I definitely prefer pinned aminos or amino asylum as a source.

I definitely feel that it is an extra supplement that probably isn't necessary but there are alot of benefits. Helps fat mobilization, has cardiac protective effects and is supposed help overall performance.

Pretty high cost for benefit especially since we are enhanced.

https://www.body-mass.org/portal/injectable-carnitine-for-fat-loss/

Last edited:

thanks very much
You will be thanking yourself if you read thru the 70 page threads. It’s a boatload of knowledge!!! Read 10-15 a day it really doesn’t take long at all.

Pinned is down for a bit, I think they are on vacation or getting some more certifications from the state. I had almost bought some Carnitine from them, I guess I should have. I currently have their SidewalkCracka and Slim shot.

Pinned is down for a bit, I think they are on vacation or getting some more certifications from the state. I had almost bought some Carnitine from them, I guess I should have. I currently have their SidewalkCracka and Slim shot.
Some people are using unchained SARMs... I don't know too much about them.