Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

I am using tirzepatide from SAF and have bulk order from Arctic pending. Interested in QSC but wondering about shipping. B12 sitting in customs for two weeks now.
I and the Ms. have used both SAF and QSC 10mg Tirzepatide at the 5mg dosage. I also have a prescription for Trulicity that I rotate with QSC Tirzepatide for myself. I have also used Mounjaro months ago but my insurance wouldn’t cover it like Trulicity.

The QSC seems to have less contents in the vial and dissolves slower than the SAF version when reconstituted with 1ml Baq water. But with that said, I’ve had better results with the QSC version antidotally. I imagine the fillers and buffers in the vial vary depending on the manufacturer.

It did take a while to arrive, but I haven’t had any issues with any items ordered from QSC. I always use domestic reship.

Be cool if it were cheaper too
View attachment 257152
I’m not even gonna start complaining about price. I’m more concerned about them coming out with info that everyone who experimented with these drugs will soon have eyelid cancer or something weird like that. These drugs just have to be too good to be true.

im pretty lean without glp1 drugs but i have to work a lot harder and stay uncomfortable longer to do it and hard to stay lean 24/7. But it’s total cake now. Eat whatever. Veins and lean muscles from feet to face. And that’s awesome for sure. But for me personally, just not obsessing over food all day is the greatest perk. Frees my mind up. And my wallet!!

I’m more concerned about them coming out with info that everyone who experimented with these drugs will soon have eyelid cancer or something weird like that. These drugs just have to be too good to be true.
Well there is a very clear warning about medullary thyroid cancer for those with a family history of susceptibility. But the real long term danger is giving people a weight loss drug that makes it so easy to lose weight. The downside is that some people will not be able to ever come off, or else they’ll gain weight again. I think the mental part of the weight loss process is being completely circumnavigated and that can be an unexpected problem at some distant point down the road.

My friend (who is reputable) thinks that the WEF have released this drug to specifically target & slowkill those with weak self control (i.e. obese people) to remove from the utopia they want to create. Side effects should start showing up in 5 years.

My friend (who is reputable) thinks that the WEF have released this drug to specifically target & slowkill those with weak self control (i.e. obese people) to remove from the utopia they want to create. Side effects should start showing up in 5 years.

Tin Foil Tinfoil Hat GIF

On a scale from one to batshit crazy, this is batshit crazy.

atleast we can save money on the casket size.

oh wait... we are on AAS

I and the Ms. have used both SAF and QSC 10mg Tirzepatide at the 5mg dosage. I also have a prescription for Trulicity that I rotate with QSC Tirzepatide for myself. I have also used Mounjaro months ago but my insurance wouldn’t cover it like Trulicity.

The QSC seems to have less contents in the vial and dissolves slower than the SAF version when reconstituted with 1ml Baq water. But with that said, I’ve had better results with the QSC version antidotally. I imagine the fillers and buffers in the vial vary depending on the manufacturer.

It did take a while to arrive, but I haven’t had any issues with any items ordered from QSC. I always use domestic reship.
That's great information! Thank you!

I would assume pharma doesn’t want to help get rid of obese people. They are making a killing off of them with the medications they end up being on. The amount of money from diabetes medicine alone is staggering.

Anyone experience any "mental" side effects from Sema or Tirz? My wife was on Sema for about 2 months with standard dosing schedule before having to stop due to what she could only describe as depression/ hopelessness type feelings, along with a total removal of her always healthy libido. Only physical side effect was super bad constipation. She has never been treated for depression and a month after stopping Sema, was back to her happy self. I haven't found much online regarding this. Contemplating trying out Tirz next.

Semaglutide Killed my libido.

I didn't get that issue on tirzepatide.

I won't run semaglutide for myself, my wife and friends did fine on it . If semaglutide works for the user, it's a lot more cost friendly.

I would slowly run tirzepatide for myself. I advise people to start with sema as their 1st try.

What's the cost? I can buy a 10ml vial OTC in Canada for $6, so I'm curious what are UGL prices

12ML, 1,000mcg/ML for $20. Unfortunately we have to resort to RC sites for the most part, other than ccusa who is the only source here I know selling it.
I'm not sure of the laws in Canada, but you can get half a liter of 1000 mcg/mL B12 OTC from any pet site in the US. Higher concentrations require a rx.

I'm not sure of the laws in Canada, but you can get half a liter of 1000 mcg/mL B12 OTC from any pet site in the US. Higher concentrations require a rx.
I'm glad you said that, I had no idea it was available and cheap. Chewy also sells injectable vit k, oxytocin, and albuteral. That's crazy