Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

It's been almost a year that I have been running Tirzepatide and in that time I have lost almost 50 pounds. My lifts are way down from my start but then again I haven't been cycling in that same time frame. I am going to stay cut up for the summer, I get a lot more attention from the ladies looking like a soccer player than someone who lifts heavy.

I know some of you guys mentioned that the effects wear off after ~3 months for some people. Have you guys experimented with Flip-Flopping between Triz and Sema? Seems like an interesting idea... But then again, why are you using it for 3+ months? Unless you got a lot to lose ofc..

I know some of you guys mentioned that the effects wear off after ~3 months for some people. Have you guys experimented with Flip-Flopping between Triz and Sema? Seems like an interesting idea... But then again, why are you using it for 3+ months? Unless you got a lot to lose ofc..
For lots of people it will become a lifelong drug similar to many other types of medication. This isn’t like phentermine where doctors suggest only 3 months.

I started on rybelsus. It worked super well in the beginning. But it was costly for the amount you get. So I ordered sema. That worked well too until it didn’t. So I switched to tirze and it worked even better. Went back to sema after a 3 month break and it didn’t work at all. Took another 3 month break and tried tirze again. It worked for a few days and then even at the higher doses I didn’t notice anything. My habits stayed the exact same through all of this and I gained 15 pounds in the 3 months I took off. I recently went back on tirze to see if I can at least maintain my weight so I’m doing 5mg and my weight is staying the exact same. Which is perfect because I am at my goal weight.

It's been almost a year that I have been running Tirzepatide and in that time I have lost almost 50 pounds. My lifts are way down from my start but then again I haven't been cycling in that same time frame. I am going to stay cut up for the summer, I get a lot more attention from the ladies looking like a soccer player than someone who lifts heavy.
Damn dude. I was wondering what happened to you.

Glad it worked well

What is your dosing?

I am only on 5mg a week, injecting once a week. I still browse the forum every now and then but lately I have been avoiding sitting in front of the computer and instead spending my days at the beach. Weekdays are the best to pull stay at home moms for a quicky, it's been great but maybe I have a sex addiction now.

I am only on 5mg a week, injecting once a week. I still browse the forum every now and then but lately I have been avoiding sitting in front of the computer and instead spending my days at the beach. Weekdays are the best to pull stay at home moms for a quicky, it's been great but maybe I have a sex addiction now.

Please share where to find and meet SAH moms. I'll handle the rapport building from there

Long time lurker and reader, new poster. I am about three weeks in to trying semaglutide for some stubborn final weight loss. I am 185cm. Have been stuck between 100kg and 105kg since first kid was born (now have three) despite all kinds of efforts to amp up the exercise program. Ideal weight from when I was at my fittest was 85kg, but I would be very pleased to be at 90-95 at 40 years old. Not ideal fitness of my twenties, but still would be quite trim and fitting well into my clothes again rather than searching for new belts...

So far these three weeks with Ozempic have been great. Have been using a 1mg ozempic pen. Started with .25mg twice a week. Soon will bump up to .3 twice a week. Then after a month there, .5 twice a week, for a month etc.

Basically a mix of the split dose protocol popular on here, and a slightly higher starting point to the manufacturer dosing protocol for wegovy. I do not intend to exceed max of 2.4mg per week.

Kilos are melting off, hunger essentially eradicated, and when it comes back is immediately demolished once more with a single bite of food. Side effects are minimal to non-existent - some minor heartburn, but tums/calcium carbonate solves that right away. Otherwise, I feel really good, and all clothes are fitting better. Feels good.

Despite how well things have been going, I've hit a snag with respect to the shortage of the pens in the EU. Based on success of many in this thread with raws from QS, I am considering ordering raws so I can continue with the program to re-establish a solid base weight and strengthen good exercise habits (get used to doing more burpee pull ups more regularly because they are easier while weighing less).

When it comes to raws, though, I'm a complete noob. I have never used, prepared, etc. them in any way before. I have only use prefilled auto-dosing pens.

Can someone more experienced here help me with some guidance as to materials needed, preparation, preparing correct solutions for dosing, etc? Bacteriostatic water? Sterile vials? Insulin syringes and needles? Would be much appreciated!

Thanks.

I’ve been at 10mg of Tirzepatide every 5-6 days for about 4-5 weeks now I think. It’s actually still working pretty well. I’ve noticed SOME of my voracious appetite returning but nothing like pre Glp-1 drugs. I’ve only got a half a kit of the 5mg left though. So I’ll be done in a handful of weeks.

Im considering ordering a couple of the 10mg kits of Tirzepatide to have on hand for after a 2-4 month break. But I would like to know if there’s something even better about to be released or in the drug pipeline first. Some of you guys are very knowledgeable about new drugs coming to market so I’ll ask. Is there something better than Tirzepatide that will be available to us soon on the black market at least? Any news here? ETA?

Long time lurker and reader, new poster. I am about three weeks in to trying semaglutide for some stubborn final weight loss. I am 185cm. Have been stuck between 100kg and 105kg since first kid was born (now have three) despite all kinds of efforts to amp up the exercise program. Ideal weight from when I was at my fittest was 85kg, but I would be very pleased to be at 90-95 at 40 years old. Not ideal fitness of my twenties, but still would be quite trim and fitting well into my clothes again rather than searching for new belts...

So far these three weeks with Ozempic have been great. Have been using a 1mg ozempic pen. Started with .25mg twice a week. Soon will bump up to .3 twice a week. Then after a month there, .5 twice a week, for a month etc.

Basically a mix of the split dose protocol popular on here, and a slightly higher starting point to the manufacturer dosing protocol for wegovy. I do not intend to exceed max of 2.4mg per week.

Kilos are melting off, hunger essentially eradicated, and when it comes back is immediately demolished once more with a single bite of food. Side effects are minimal to non-existent - some minor heartburn, but tums/calcium carbonate solves that right away. Otherwise, I feel really good, and all clothes are fitting better. Feels good.

Despite how well things have been going, I've hit a snag with respect to the shortage of the pens in the EU. Based on success of many in this thread with raws from QS, I am considering ordering raws so I can continue with the program to re-establish a solid base weight and strengthen good exercise habits (get used to doing more burpee pull ups more regularly because they are easier while weighing less).

When it comes to raws, though, I'm a complete noob. I have never used, prepared, etc. them in any way before. I have only use prefilled auto-dosing pens.

Can someone more experienced here help me with some guidance as to materials needed, preparation, preparing correct solutions for dosing, etc? Bacteriostatic water? Sterile vials? Insulin syringes and needles? Would be much appreciated!

Thanks.
Should add: consider sema as well as maybe switching to tirzep based on positive comments on it on here.

Should add: consider sema as well as maybe switching to tirzep based on positive comments on it on here.
Actually, looking at QS inventory now, it looks like both sema and tirzep are premixed vials, not raws. So I guess that means no mixing is necessary. But still would appreciate guidance re dosing and approach using their supply rather than a pre-filled pen...

Please share where to find and meet SAH moms. I'll handle the rapport building from there

Parks with beaches has been my go to, the best time for my area is right after school buses have stopped running for the morning. They're walking or running the trails, sometimes laying out on the beach. The dog park is a good place too but requires that you have a dog, I met more single women here than anything. Local groups that do mundane things like gardening is a gold mine but I have to put more effort into getting to know them before smashing, and I had to learn how to plant flowers.

You still have to reconstitute QSC vials with Bac water in order to use them. It's simple my man. 1cc of bac water gets injected into the vial and then you roll it around until you no longer see the white powder. After that inject the amount you want to take.

Parks with beaches has been my go to, the best time for my area is right after school buses have stopped running for the morning. They're walking or running the trails, sometimes laying out on the beach. The dog park is a good place too but requires that you have a dog, I met more single women here than anything. Local groups that do mundane things like gardening is a gold mine but I have to put more effort into getting to know them before smashing, and I had to learn how to plant flowers.

You still have to reconstitute QSC vials with Bac water in order to use them. It's simple my man. 1cc of bac water gets injected into the vial and then you roll it around until you no longer see the white powder. After that inject the amount you want to take.

That calculator is great. Incredibly helpful.

What about needle gauge and length? I think drawing from vials with tiny gauge, super short pen needles won't work, but could they be fitted to syringes for injection? Or are they not compatible?

I just use a 30G insulin syringe, it's easy to draw with them but if you tried it with an oil you would find out that's not going to work very well.

61JYeu6LUTL.jpg

I’ve been at 10mg of Tirzepatide every 5-6 days for about 4-5 weeks now I think. It’s actually still working pretty well. I’ve noticed SOME of my voracious appetite returning but nothing like pre Glp-1 drugs. I’ve only got a half a kit of the 5mg left though. So I’ll be done in a handful of weeks.

Im considering ordering a couple of the 10mg kits of Tirzepatide to have on hand for after a 2-4 month break. But I would like to know if there’s something even better about to be released or in the drug pipeline first. Some of you guys are very knowledgeable about new drugs coming to market so I’ll ask. Is there something better than Tirzepatide that will be available to us soon on the black market at least? Any news here? ETA?
Eli Lilly has Retatrutide coming down the pipes, already outperforming Tirz in early comparisons.