Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

I’m super confused. Pardon my brain. You say 5000. Is that calories? How many calories a day are you truly eating? If you are still eating like nothings changed, perhaps sema isnt for you. You might try tirzepatide and see if it’s any different. I noticed a difference switching and sema doesn’t work for me after I went to tirze.
I've done 900, 1400, and 1900 Weeks. So whatever that adds up to x7. However on the 900 one there was a 5000. I have noticed no difference in any of the dosages or calories. Interested in tirz just to see but like sema I don't actually expect it to work, just wondering, and don't have $$ for a dose atm.

Yes these are my cutting calories by 1500,1000, and 500. Also never used anything else (aside eca or something). However I haven't ate at all today after I got a lil hungry at 9ish, and typically I guess I can eat, but I've been tweaked out on work and messaging people.

It doesn't seem worth it unless you have to for financial reasons. Sema is a GLP-1 agonist, Tirz is a GLP-1/GIP dual agonist. Just taking more Tirz would be more effective than combining it with Sema.

I technically had both in my body at the same time at multiple points but there was no extra or superior effect that I noticed. I plan on staying on Tirz because there are no side effects - with sema I had horrible acid reflux and actually briefly lost my voice due to it.
yeah just switched to tirz from sema. Started with 5 mg QSC and feels like .5 mg of the UGL sema I had which hit hard (lost 15 pounds in three weeks) but without the brain fog, exhaustion, burps and low blood sugar

I just did my second injection of QSC tirzepatide and immediately developed a circular bump under the injection site. It is a little bruised and sore. Has this happened to anyone before ? I have been on Tirz or Sema since last August and am not injecting any differently. I am concerned about the quality of the QSC... i want to be skinny but I'd rather not die or develop permanent physical issues ! Hopefully this will go away and is a fluke? Should I be concerned ?

I just did my second injection of QSC tirzepatide and immediately developed a circular bump under the injection site. It is a little bruised and sore. Has this happened to anyone before ? I have been on Tirz or Sema since last August and am not injecting any differently. I am concerned about the quality of the QSC... i want to be skinny but I'd rather not die or develop permanent physical issues ! Hopefully this will go away and is a fluke? Should I be concerned ?
I wouldn’t worry too much. I’ve had the bruising and bump happen to me with Rx Ozempic.

I’ve never had a bruise after thousands of peptide pins, but a circular “bump”? Umm, yeah, that’s called the .5ml (or whatever) of peptide and bac water you just injected under your skin.

That is very common for subq injections of nearly every type of compound. I seriously doubt it's anything to be concerned about.

Anyone get a sweet tooth on this stuff. Been on Tirz for 4 mo and do not generally eat sweets smashed some sour patch kids the other day an can’t frick n stop. It’s like all I want now. Wth

Anyone get a sweet tooth on this stuff. Been on Tirz for 4 mo and do not generally eat sweets smashed some sour patch kids the other day an can’t frick n stop. It’s like all I want now. Wth
I wouldn't be too alarmed if it's not all the time. You have to expect some behavioral response to a profound alteration of your biochemistry. If it's happening frequently, you might want to consider adding metformin. Some people find that it dramatically reduces carb cravings.

Yeah I get a crazy sweet tooth on semaglutide. Sweet's are the only food that even remotely sounds good when I'm on it. I basically just have to fight it off because once I start eating sugar it's hard to stop even on 2.4mg. Fruits help a lot and metformin does a little as well. Good luck.

I still get sugar cravings but it is far less frequent on semaglutide.

My toddler has a ton of snacks - cookies and all kids of unhealthy sugary shit I don't support. Pre-semaglutide I would snack/binge on this shit nightly after dinner because the food noise was too much to bear. Since semaglutide it is far less common, and only seems to happen when I limit carbohydrates too strictly for a few days in a row. I have found eating more carbs between 12-4pm has helped eliminate my desire to eat that shit while on sema.

FWIW been on since early December, increasing dose about every 6 weeks. Just started 2mg/week split dose on Monday

Yeah I’m still nursing 7.5 Mounjaro. Will go up to 10 here pretty soon. I was trying to stay at the dose as long as possible. Really was hoping to go to 10mg an split 5mg per week for cost but idono. Never even thought about sugar until I had some now it’s literally all I want. Steer clear of the sweets imo. Crazy I. Not even a sweets guy normally