Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

You know what. How do you even tell Semaglutide works? Ha ha. I have a naturally huge appetite and can eat when not hungry anyways. I've experienced no sides minus restroom on pin. But like, how do I even know? I've, against better judgment I know, worked up to 1mg within 2 weeks of use. Doesn't seem to be real then huh? (Did not get from anyone here, got from Pinned/Project Aminos)
You just know. It’s hard to explain. Basically you forget about food and eating. It never crosses your mind. Then when it eventually wears off and you are hungry again you are like… oh damn that was working.

Been on both prescription sema, tirz, and have used Pinned’s and can tell you for sure theirs is legit and they also have testing on it.
I don't doubt them for sure. Maybe I'm just to fat for it ha ha. I said fuck it I'd rather be sick than know it doesnt work and did another 0.5 this morning, so I'm at 1.5? Seems to have stopped the pang that was coming alongside the fuck it, but I ate a bunch yesterday so I can't really tell.
You just know. It’s hard to explain. Basically you forget about food and eating. It never crosses your mind. Then when it eventually wears off and you are hungry again you are like… oh damn that was working.
Have any of you guys done like, Low fat on it? I know low fat = low hormonal levels. I know some of you guys here get those in a bottle instead so idk. Is there a chance that eating my 10-20g a day is fucking with my appetite? My calories are pretty low too, but it feels more the sense that it wouldnt make a difference really.

I don't doubt them for sure. Maybe I'm just to fat for it ha ha. I said fuck it I'd rather be sick than know it doesnt work and did another 0.5 this morning, so I'm at 1.5? Seems to have stopped the pang that was coming alongside the fuck it, but I ate a bunch yesterday so I can't really tell.

Have any of you guys done like, Low fat on it? I know low fat = low hormonal levels. I know some of you guys here get those in a bottle instead so idk. Is there a chance that eating my 10-20g a day is fucking with my appetite? My calories are pretty low too, but it feels more the sense that it wouldnt make a difference really.
Youre eating 10-20gs of fat dude? If so, your dietary priorities are fucked.

Hey guys I have a question about volume loss of Semaglutide:

- I have(or had) a 2mg/ml Semaglutide vial from Deus

I injected 3x 0.125 ml. During the 4th injection I had only about 0.1 ml left in my vial and the vial was empty.

So I "lost" in total more than half of the original volume in dead space.
I am pretty sure I've done everything right, but was this also your experience?

I draw with an 21G 1.5 inch needle and pin with 27G 0.5 inch needle.

Appreciate your feedback.

Hey guys I have a question about volume loss of Semaglutide:

- I have(or had) a 2mg/ml Semaglutide vial from Deus

I injected 3x 0.125 ml. During the 4th injection I had only about 0.1 ml left in my vial and the vial was empty.

So I "lost" in total more than half of the original volume in dead space.
I am pretty sure I've done everything right, but was this also your experience?

I draw with an 21G 1.5 inch needle and pin with 27G 0.5 inch needle.

Appreciate your feedback.
We need a little more information than that - how about the syringe?

If you use a standard 2-3ml syringe you will have a loss of 0,2-0,3ml in the dead space of the syringe/needle.

We need a little more information than that - how about the syringe?

If you use a standard 2-3ml syringe you will have a loss of 0,2-0,3ml in the dead space of the syringe..
It is a regular 1 ml low dead-space syringe.
Setup was like this:
- Drawing: 21G 1.5 inch needle
- Pin: 27G 0.5 inch needle
- Syringe: 1 ml Insulin "low-dead space" syringe like on the picture.

138322_teqler_feindosierspritzen_4.jpg

Glad for your help. I can't be the only one.. I imagine guys using the Sema from QSC, Peptide shops, etc. must have the same problem. At least with the starting dose of 0.25mg.

Or, do you use more than 1 ml to reconstitute your Semaglutide?
Thank you for your help and valuable time

It is a regular 1 ml low dead-space syringe.
Setup was like this:
- Drawing: 21G 1.5 inch needle
- Pin: 27G 0.5 inch needle
- Syringe: 1 ml Insulin "low-dead space" syringe like on the picture.

138322_teqler_feindosierspritzen_4.jpg

Glad for your help. I can't be the only one.. I imagine guys using the Sema from QSC, Peptide shops, etc. must have the same problem. At least with the starting dose of 0.25mg.

Or, do you use more than 1 ml to reconstitute your Semaglutide?
Thank you for your help and valuable time
There’s no reason with Sema you can’t draw with the 27g and pin with it. I usually use separate but it will go rite into your stomach very easy. The insulin syringe will have almost zero loss. Use a new one each time tho.

I imagine guys using the Sema from QSC, Peptide shops, etc. must have the same problem. At least with the starting dose of 0.25mg.
Nobody else has this problem because nobody else is drawing with a separate, gigantic needle for a water based solution. You’re losing solution in said gigantic needle. Stop doing that. Every diabetic on the planet who uses vials as opposed to pens draws and injects with the same single piece syringe and needle. Just do that instead of the goofy setup you have.

I honestly don't see where you are losing anything but it's likely the needle. I use the same syringe but with 30G needles (0,3mm needle size) and they work fine for both drawing it up and the injection.

I used and still use QSC vials and I dont have any loss.

I figured out my mistake.
I guess you guys use a fixed insuline syringe, where the deadspace volume is virtually non existent, whilst I am using a regular low deadspace syringe how one would do it with an intramuscular injection (Draw with a drawing needle, swap to an injection needle and inject with it).

@Iron_Yuppie @HB_22 Like you guys said, with my technique I loose volume in the syringe as well as in the gigantic drawing needle.

@phenominal34 Yup, I will now switch to a fixed insuline syringe. However I don't like the fact that you draw and inject with the same needle.
Not too hygienic (But I'll get used to it).

Still, I have two question for you guys:
- Which brand do you use for fixed insulin syringes?
- How do you guys pin oils intramuscularly (e.g. Testosterone)? I'll do it with the technique described above. That's how I was taught in school.

Again, thank you guys a lot for your time and care. I really appreciate it, thats not something one can take for granted.

Last edited:
Youre eating 10-20gs of fat dude? If so, your dietary priorities are fucked.
I eat legit everything nonfat and like volume so it's pretty hard to "accept" anything over my daily needs yeah. At the tail end of my cut I was eating like 6 pounds of food in 1 sitting just to not starve, so accepting 1oz of nuts is so fucked. On 2750-3200cals a day I was still eating like 45-60g if I added nuts. But I know I need more. You think that's why the sema doesn't really do much? I know I need at least 45g but I also don't like having gym being bad, which is prob all placebo but idk.

Even refeeds are like 12-24g at 2800cals, I just eat fruit and yogurt.

I eat legit everything nonfat and like volume so it's pretty hard to "accept" anything over my daily needs yeah. At the tail end of my cut I was eating like 6 pounds of food in 1 sitting just to not starve, so accepting 1oz of nuts is so fucked. On 2750-3200cals a day I was still eating like 45-60g if I added nuts. But I know I need more. You think that's why the sema doesn't really do much? I know I need at least 45g but I also don't like having gym being bad, which is prob all placebo but idk.

You're not eating 6#s of anything and having under 40gs of fats, wtf are you eating dude and have you ever tracked?

I am on compounded Tirz through a telehealth system.
That said I am thinking about giving QSC tirz a go this week, just to see the difference. 5mg currently. Wed would be dosage day if I do it.

You just eat fruit and yogurt. WTF - its like im back in the 90's with all the fat free fanatics - every housewife ate yogurt and fruit for breakfast and wondered how they gained weight. A member with a virtual fat free diet on a steroids platform is blasphemy. Its no coincidence people get shredded on low carb diets. Sema isnt the problem - you must be craving carbs and sugar 24/7

You're not eating 6#s of anything and having under 40gs of fats, wtf are you eating dude and have you ever tracked?
140grams of Blueberries, Pineapple, and Strawberries, with 450g of Nonfat Yogurt, like 4 times over.
Or a pound of chicken and a fuck ton of Brocolli (more than 40g for sure)
Or one of those protein fluffs, you know powder, like a cup of almond milk, xanthan gum.
You just eat fruit and yogurt. WTF - its like im back in the 90's with all the fat free fanatics - every housewife ate yogurt and fruit for breakfast and wondered how they gained weight. A member with a virtual fat free diet on a steroids platform is blasphemy. Its no coincidence people get shredded on low carb diets. Sema isnt the problem - you must be craving carbs and sugar 24/7
I'm not really fat phobic, I just hate eating fats, like peanut butter makes me gag even while cutting. But yeah I agree I need to add more huh. I do in fact crave that yogurt bowl like all day. Or some bread or bananas. But when i eat meat/avocado I dont eat much and I cant stomach like 12g of 93/7 meat. But oddly enough I was never hungry on 2lbs of chicken and 2oz of cashews a day, just got bored of it.

Even when i was 450+ pounds, (aside from my obvious hyperpaltable foods) I ate really fucking lean meat, and NEVER drank calories, always diet. I just can stomach an absurd amount of carbs/protein

I suppose I'll stop being a pussy and cut the carbs. I was planning on using sema to shrink food volume on the weekdays anyways, guess I'll just toss nuts into my yogurt and cry about it.

140grams of Blueberries, Pineapple, and Strawberries, with 450g of Nonfat Yogurt, like 4 times over.
Or a pound of chicken and a fuck ton of Brocolli (more than 40g for sure)
Or one of those protein fluffs, you know powder, like a cup of almond milk, xanthan gum.

I'm not really fat phobic, I just hate eating fats, like peanut butter makes me gag even while cutting. But yeah I agree I need to add more huh. I do in fact crave that yogurt bowl like all day. Or some bread or bananas. But when i eat meat/avocado I dont eat much and I cant stomach like 12g of 93/7 meat. But oddly enough I was never hungry on 2lbs of chicken and 2oz of cashews a day, just got bored of it.

Even when i was 450+ pounds, (aside from my obvious hyperpaltable foods) I ate really fucking lean meat, and NEVER drank calories, always diet. I just can stomach an absurd amount of carbs/protein

I suppose I'll stop being a pussy and cut the carbs. I was planning on using sema to shrink food volume on the weekdays anyways, guess I'll just toss nuts into my yogurt and cry about it.
"But when i eat meat/avocado I dont eat much"... BINGO. Do that

I've yet to read about one FB'er or Redditor on sema eating a pound of yogurt and having success. Majority of people on the drug are eating half the amount of calories as you. You cant expect Sema to control appetite and cravings when your food choices are CAUSING your endless calorie, carb and sugar cravings. Im not a nutritionist but Ive never heard of anyone on sema consuming more than 2,000 calories a cay (you mentioned 2800-3000 at times). In my experience, when you eat carbs and sugar, you just continue to crave and consume them

What's the preference for gauge with semaglutide? I'm thinking 30 would work but I don't have any experience with insulin syringes or sub q injections so not sure if 30 would be too small.

"But when i eat meat/avocado I dont eat much"... BINGO. Do that

I've yet to read about one FB'er or Redditor on sema eating a pound of yogurt and having success. Majority of people on the drug are eating half the amount of calories as you. You cant expect Sema to control appetite and cravings when your food choices are CAUSING your endless calorie, carb and sugar cravings. Im not a nutritionist but Ive never heard of anyone on sema consuming more than 2,000 calories a cay (you mentioned 2800-3000 at times). In my experience, when you eat carbs and sugar, you just continue to crave and consume them
Alright, you guys convinced me. I'll cut them out for now. I've actually eaten 5000 on 1.5 so clearly either I don't respond or my diet is wrong. I don't notice any difference, same food noise, same appetite, possible hunger pang removal but when I had "bunk" sema I had no hungerpangs either (I would just binge but never felt it physically just mentally). Maybe my cals are to low too.... I don't mind it, just was hoping my case turns out better so i can give it to moms, she can't willpower her eating for fuck all.

Edit:
But you know what? Why wouldn't it also effect the people eating 400-800cals a day? Doesn't that also make no sense?

Alright, you guys convinced me. I'll cut them out for now. I've actually eaten 5000 on 1.5 so clearly either I don't respond or my diet is wrong. I don't notice any difference, same food noise, same appetite, possible hunger pang removal but when I had "bunk" sema I had no hungerpangs either (I would just binge but never felt it physically just mentally). Maybe my cals are to low too.... I don't mind it, just was hoping my case turns out better so i can give it to moms, she can't willpower her eating for fuck all.

Edit:
But you know what? Why wouldn't it also effect the people eating 400-800cals a day? Doesn't that also make no sense?
I’m super confused. Pardon my brain. You say 5000. Is that calories? How many calories a day are you truly eating? If you are still eating like nothings changed, perhaps sema isnt for you. You might try tirzepatide and see if it’s any different. I noticed a difference switching and sema doesn’t work for me after I went to tirze.