Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

First 2.5 tirz.last night, had some.nausea but less food bs or any thoughts/preoccupation w food as same when on sema as well. Hoping I can stay low af and keep a healthy cut on this w/o the side effects I had w the sema. All QSC obv. Wife is gonna quit breastfeeding and start her pharma Ozempic May 1.

not a lot of talk in this thread of wickedlabz… got a 10mg sema from them last week. I’ve taken half so far, which should be about double the max wegovy dose, and I feel absolutely nothing. I am coming from 12.5 mounjaro, but still…. anyone else have similar issues from them? maybe its me?

not a lot of talk in this thread of wickedlabz… got a 10mg sema from them last week. I’ve taken half so far, which should be about double the max wegovy dose, and I feel absolutely nothing. I am coming from 12.5 mounjaro, but still…. anyone else have similar issues from them? maybe its me?
I think this is expected.. people kept thinking that you would have some type of different response. It causes appetite suppression nearly off the same mechanism. Main difference is tirzepatide is also a GIP agonist.

Wicked seems to be the same company as SAF. SAF’s tirzepatide has been widely considered very inconsistent and/or way underdosed.

I think this is expected.. people kept thinking that you would have some type of different response. It causes appetite suppression nearly off the same mechanism. Main difference is tirz
Wicked seems to be the same company as SAF. SAF’s tirzepatide has been widely considered very inconsistent and/or way underdosed.
Must be the same story for their semaglutide. I have some project aminos coming soon. It'll be interesting to compare.

So, bros, how deep of a cal cut is actually sustainable? I feel like I can make it on 1200-1500 pretty easily actually at 6'2 251, goal would be not lose much muscle and level off at 235 to mass back up.

Must be the same story for their semaglutide. I have some project aminos coming soon. It'll be interesting to compare.
it has nothing to do with different labs. its all from from same place. you cant use a similar compound like that and expect a different response.

both are GLP analogues . its mimicking the hormone.

it has nothing to do with different labs. its all from from same place. you cant use a similar compound like that and expect a different response.

both are GLP analogues . its mimicking the hormone.
I've used pharma liraglutide (highest I got was 0.54mg/day) and it was far and away more potent than SAF tirzepatide (built up to 10mg doses).

So I personally must conclude that I do receive the effect of glp-1 analogues, but the SAF was either bunk altogether or horribly underdosed. I never used prescription mounjaro to compare though.

First 2.5 tirz.last night, had some.nausea but less food bs or any thoughts/preoccupation w food as same when on sema as well. Hoping I can stay low af and keep a healthy cut on this w/o the side effects I had w the sema. All QSC obv. Wife is gonna quit breastfeeding and start her pharma Ozempic May 1.
What was the story with the mystery QSC tirz vial top/colors? Is there a third “batch” out there that isn’t the pinkish nor the black tops?

Been on their tirzepatide for over 5 weeks and definitely legit.

Outlier here. QSC sema. Minimal effects on me. Currently in week 6, titrated in weekly from .25mg to 1mg. No appetite suppression so far. Finally felt mild nausea last week after hitting .75mg, and again this week at 1mg. But the food noise is still there, gnawing away at my willpower.

Bummed that this is my story.

My QSC order came in today - 10 x 10 mg vials, could last me up to 40 weeks. Has everyone been having good results with QSC tirz and felt it was equivalent to pharma mounjaro? I am a little nervous about impurities and health risks.

Outlier here. QSC sema. Minimal effects on me. Currently in week 6, titrated in weekly from .25mg to 1mg. No appetite suppression so far. Finally felt mild nausea last week after hitting .75mg, and again this week at 1mg. But the food noise is still there, gnawing away at my willpower.

Isn't the clinical effective level 2.4mg?

That sucks, was it the 4mg or 2mg vials

What was the story with the mystery QSC tirz vial top/colors? Is there a third “batch” out there that isn’t the pinkish nor the black tops?
5mg white tops. My irdeer got swapped ao many fkn times and I fkd uo a few things too so it happens. I wish the invoice had been a but more straightforward lol. But, 7th order w them and only real hiccup ever.

Has everyone been having good results with QSC tirz and felt it was equivalent to pharma mounjaro?
Not even close, no. There was a 45 day lag between my refills and in that time I plowed through QSC’s offering. 10mg, which was my dose at the time, made no difference. The last week I went to 15mg and it worked better. Once my RX came in, dosed at 12.5mg, I started using it again and I’m back to not feeling hungry. What QSC is selling is objectively tirzepatide. It’s been tested, we know that it’s what it is supposed to be. But I did not get similar results to the actual pharmaceutical product. I don’t have an explanation for why, and this is n of 1. But you asked for experiences and this is mine.