Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

I’ve only tried their tirz. Pinkish tops, they don’t work for shit, some people on the QSC thread were bitching recently too, saying they’d pay extra for some tops that work right, I agree. Btw, wtf is a Pfizer reusable?
All the complaints I’ve previously seen about QSC tops are on their 10ml oil vials, and I agree they could be better quality tops. The peptide vials are fine though and pop off easily without tearing extra foil from the crimp.

All the complaints I’ve previously seen about QSC tops are on their 10ml oil vials, and I agree they could be better quality tops. The peptide vials are fine though and pop off easily without tearing extra foil from the crimp.
W paying pennies on the dollar, idk why anyone's complaining here. Maybe we can all agree despite some QC issues we don't bite the beautiful Comminist hand thats feeding us. Dear God if the noobs are clogging their emails the way these threads get I can only imagine their feelings.

Yeah; they’re nice and cheap and I don’t give much of a fuck, but the pink tops on the last batch of tirzepatide are fucking trash, period. They don’t pop off, and they do tear the metal off with them. First time I’ve EVER had an issue after thousands of the fucking things.

Hello everyone. Ive been lurking this thread for awhile ( at. Least the recent posts) How would one advise someone taking 1.7 mg to switch to tirzepatide? Start back at square 1? Thank you.
I've heard to actually restart, as they are 2 different meds. But I'm a noob so idk. I think there are some people doing a split. I'd try to find those and compare it if you know what I mean.

I think it was 0.5 sema / 2.5mg tirz? DO NOT QUOTE ME THOUGH

I've heard to actually restart, as they are 2 different meds. But I'm a noob so idk. I think there are some people doing a split. I'd try to find those and compare it if you know what I mean.

I think it was 0.5 sema / 2.5mg tirz? DO NOT QUOTE ME THOUGH
Thank you! Im also planning to add metformin with the GLP1s. I will search the thread on how to use merformin i saw cridi is a fan of it

Is the weight loss rebound coming off of Sema a real thing for everyone, or just those who don’t keep their diet and lifestyle on point? Seems like if one was to come off and eat clean in lieu of pounding beer and big macs it wouldn’t rebound. I heard you can eat junk food ans still loose wt on sema, so maybe that’s the reason for the rebound? Otherwise, what’s the point of taking it in the first place?

Is the weight loss rebound coming off of Sema a real thing for everyone, or just those who don’t keep their diet and lifestyle on point? Seems like if one was to come off and eat clean in lieu of pounding beer and big macs it wouldn’t rebound. I heard you can eat junk food ans still loose wt on sema, so maybe that’s the reason for the rebound? Otherwise, what’s the point of taking it in the first place?
It's a life-long drug, you never get off of it.
That said, if you do, you can only maintain with the proper diet.

The patho physiology of obesity and being overweight is that the body fights back any attempts at weightloss and body fat reduction via increasing hunger signaling, metabolic adaptations, etc. So semaglutide and other GLP1s essentially help " quiet down the food noise" which is telling body to stop fighting back as hard. Once you stop taking semaglutide. The body will fight back again and the food noise will return. So yes if you maintain the lifestyle changes you made to lose the weight EVEN WITH the food noise returning at full speed then yes you should be able to keep the weight off. That is a BIG IF though. Likely most will give into the annoying food noise aka our bodies telling us to eat.

Yes, even w carnivore (cals at 2200ish) and exercise 55-90mins a day I puffed back 2-4#s in 2 weeks. Also starving in AM whixh never was and added another 5#s 2 weeks later bur thats prob from h2o and hgh