Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

I’m a couple months in on Tirz, but only a few weeks in on QSC, I’ll keep y’all posted.

That’s interesting on the med absorption, I guess I’ll eat my sleep cocktail pill pile a couple hours earlier lol
So far feeling the same effects from pre-QSC? What did you use before? . . . and what weight loss/effects have you had in a few months?

Thank you!

Nah, I’m feeling it better/more since the QSC began, I wasted my first 50mg on SAF that was super underdosed, so I basically overdosed it. I’ve dropped from 240 to 225, overall, the majority of it since I started QSC. No strength loss yet, but we shall see.

How the F do I quote on mobile, anyone? Ha

Last edited:
Nah, I’m feeling it better/more since the QSC began, I wasted my first 50mg on SAF that was super underdosed, so I basically overdosed it. I’ve dropped from 240 to 225, overall, the majority of it since I started QSC. No strength loss yet, but we shall see.

How the F do I quote on mobile, anyone? Ha
Well, I am glad to see that you are feeling about the same, if not better than SAF, and losing weight.

I've gone from 260>243 on ACA compounded tirz, but it's $$$ compared to QSC.

Yeah, although it starts getting pretty close in price when you’re up to those highest doses, and no risk of customs bullshit. I may revisit it if I think I’m going any higher than 7.5mg per week.

Does anybody know if Tirz (or sema I guess) simply slow the absorption of other medications, or do they decrease absorption ? Particularly thinking of Lithium and Cytomel
Semaglutide slows gastric emptying. Since most absorption occurs in the small intestine, this will affect the time of onset of medications in general. Anecdotally, I've found it helpful to take medications with food to stimulate uptake.

Hmm... Shit, seems I have to take my semaglutide out of my freezer for a day or two. Is this a big deal? I can fridge em maybe but most likely out for 1-2 days.
Jano preformed a stability trial. Should be fine if it's in bacteriostatic water. Just make sure to return it to cold + dark if you want it to last.

For those that have taken QSC’s tirz, what have your results been like? For comparison I am on compounded from pharmacy and it works well. But I’m just curious if people had the same results from QSC. I’ve tried their Sema and it was fine but I can’t do the side effects from sema I guess. Any insight is appriciated. Thanks

For those that have taken QSC’s tirz, what have your results been like? For comparison I am on compounded from pharmacy and it works well. But I’m just curious if people had the same results from QSC. I’ve tried their Sema and it was fine but I can’t do the side effects from sema I guess. Any insight is appriciated. Thanks
I am also curious as I am waiting on a shipment.

Also: How long did you have to wait for it to come? And it arrives in sealed glass vials correct?

So far feeling the same effects from pre-QSC? What did you use before? . . . and what weight loss/effects have you had in a few months?

Thank you!
I’m three days in (QSC) now and feel fine. Good appetite suppression. I’ve gone from 265 to 242 since February. I’ve also been staying active and gym 3-4 days a week. I was taking 2.5mg until a couple of weeks ago I bumped it up to the 5mg weekly. The heartburn I had could of been medication related, sometimes I forget the Prilosec.

I have used prescription Monj. as well as SAF more recent. I agree the SAF is probably underdosed vs what the label states, although I’ve had good results with it as well.

Last edited:
Trying to tune in to the progress you guys are making with fat loss. My first QSC order is enroute. Are any of you on TRT or cycle while taking it? Any issues? Are you guys busting your asses in the gym at the same time or just losing fat by the sema alone?

Yeah, although it starts getting pretty close in price when you’re up to those highest doses, and no risk of customs bullshit. I may revisit it if I think I’m going any higher than 7.5mg per week.

Through ACA, doing 10mg weekly, you're looking at something around $400/mo.
Via QSC, it's $45/week + BAC and supplies. Call it $50.
Basically half off at $200. That said, 10mg is somewhat high, and I wouldn't expect many to remain at that level for super long. I plan on hitting 10mg/w in June and staying there for 3-4 months until I hit my goal weight, then going down in dosages until I find a balance.

Woodsman, I don’t know how to quote, but I’m on a bit of a “summer cruise plus” (100mg test E, 100mg “tri Tren”, 50mg mast E weekly, + 50mg anavar daily). Also added 20mg mk-677 nightly too. Still lifting 3-4 days a week, but the stuff does seem to tire my ass out a bit, so the gym is getting to be a little more of a task lately.

I’d say of the 17 pounds I’ve lost so far, probably only a pound or two of muscle, if even. Not betting the farm on that continuing very long term though, but I’ll try and we’ll see.

Last edited:
Current order is taking forever, does anyone wanna sell me one or two vials of qsc tirz? Fattys ballooning back up coming off the sema. Even better Id trade, I have 5 vials of sema left.

I’ve only tried their tirz. Pinkish tops, they don’t work for shit, some people on the QSC thread were bitching recently too, saying they’d pay extra for some tops that work right, I agree. Btw, wtf is a Pfizer reusable?

Last edited: