Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Unfortunately these clowns have been successfully to a degree. The number of members who DM me rather than post here is an indicator of how effective the intimidation of these idiots that wear their ignorance as a point of pride has been.

They have no interest in "harm reduction" for the people most interested in this thread. They think those in here looking for accurate info on using GLPs for to improve their health, rather than to tweak their appearance the way they do, are "fatty trash", less then them, and deserve nothing but being unhealthy.

The irony is most of these guys are losers by every other real life metric. More likely to be digging out old cesspools or power washing dog shit off decks by the order of some fat guy than leading a company or being top in any field.
You’re going off topic again buddy, the point of these thread is not accommodate your lies and complaints.

This is for sharing actual evidence and information about use of glps, not your drama and personal attacks.

This is OP’s original question, care to share your experiences.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

I don't see a problem with it. Reta is GLP, GIP so it's "Tirz" with glucagon added. I just wouldn't want to get committed to a compound that's far less cost effective, and still has some questions about what glucagon is going to do long term. It's not even FDA approved yet.

If you think Tirz is out of stock though you should be checking other suppliers. It's widely available.
Not so much OOS - just none in my dose range for domestic warehouse. International will take forever plus the reta is otw. Got a good dose/ frequency of it alone? Also I’m not doing it super long term just don’t want a lapse in my cut here. So thats the protoco I am running with for now

Not so much OOS - just none in my dose range for domestic warehouse. International will take forever plus the reta is otw. Got a good dose/ frequency of it alone? Also I’m not doing it super long term just don’t want a lapse in my cut here. So thats the protoco I am running with for now

Reta is a superset of Tirz, so it's not like you're going backwards. Just be aware of the consequences of stopping and restarting use. Gear induced liver damage, heart remodeling and arterial plaque accumulation can be slowed, and even reversed by staying on a small maintainance dose below the appetite suppression level. You also avoid the "rebound" effect and most of all, the potential reduction in future efficacy.

Y
Reta is a superset of Tirz, so it's not like you're going backwards. Just be aware of the consequences of stopping and restarting use. Gear induced liver damage, heart remodeling and arterial plaque accumulation can be slowed, and even reversed by staying on a small maintainance dose below the appetite suppression level. You also avoid the "rebound" effect and most of all, the potential reduction in future efficacy

Yeah last time I used tirz I didn’t even get close to this. Was able to do 2.5/5/7.5mg and it worked amazing. Now I’m like week 3 of 10 and its not the same. So when its over and reta is started I will definitely start small since its first time using. Is 1 or 2.5 mg an ideal starting dose? Also some people do it twice a week versus once, thoughts?

Reta is a superset of Tirz, so it's not like you're going backwards. Just be aware of the consequences of stopping and restarting use. Gear induced liver damage, heart remodeling and arterial plaque accumulation can be slowed, and even reversed by staying on a small maintainance dose below the appetite suppression level. You also avoid the "rebound" effect and most of all, the potential reduction in future efficacy.
are there any indications at all for how long these 'downregulations' in efficacy occur?

are there any indications at all for how long these 'downregulations' in efficacy occur?

I'll preface this by saying this is a recognized issue, all protein based drugs have to measure this effect to pass FDA approval. And when those drug neutralizing antibodies are detected they aren't always significant. In other cases they can make the drug completely ineffective.

For semaglutide, about 2% of patients developed antidrug antibodies in the approval trials. No measurement of their impact on efficacy was taken because 2% is within the acceptable standard of users developing ADAs.

I noticed the lessening effect of Sema after a break, personally .Thought the vial was bunk or went bad. Then I noticed other people reporting a similar effect. Later a number of clinicians started reporting the same was happening to their patients in some medical journals.

Finally, in a study of Tirz, researchers noted, coincidentally, that subjects who had been exposed to an early GLP daily injected drug, and stopped using it years earlier, universally had a weaker response to Tirz. So in that case at least, the "immunity" lasted for years, and their immune systems recognized the Tirz and attacked it, clearing it from the body before it could have an effect.

For reasons too complicated to get into, UGL peptides are much more likely to cause antidrug antibodies to form.

Bottom line: We know it happens. It's common enough doctors are warning of its potential, and it could be long term, or like some vaccines, create a lifetime immunity not only to the GLP you're using, but other ones as well. Continued use of whatever the compound is tends to limit this antidrug antibody effect, vs taking a break and restarting. Like getting a vaccine, then a required booster to increase protection against smallpox or whatever, and never needing it again. That "second exposure" strengthens immunity more than a single one can.

Given all the important health benefits this class of meds appear to provide, whether you want to chance losing "access" to them in the future is up to your risk tolerance.

PS. You can at least minimize your risk of developing antidrug antibodies by, in order:

-Dilute sufficiently. Use the dilution rate the manufacturer is using, they need to keep antidrug antibody development to a minimum, so they choose a dilution rate with this in mind.

-Minimize injections. TLDR, subq injections start a chain reaction that kickstarts the immune response, If the manufacturer is using once a week, it's better to use that frequency (or less) and not increase it,

-.22ul filter the reconstituted peptide, This can eliminate the largest aggregates, which disproportionally trigger immune responses. Probobly a step too far for most people, but it does work. Very expensive (think thousands a dose) peptide drugs often require this step before administration.

Last edited:
Back