Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Nearly two decades ago there were a couple of weak, deeply flawed studies that suggest human cognition and the ability to responsibly make decisions doesn't happen until 25.

That until 25, the brain wasn't "fully developed".

That's funny, because I posted several studies that demonstrated that the development of the frontal lobe went well into the mid 20s. These studies were based on MRI data among other things and had nothing to do with cognition. Further, you were the person that extrapolated that to mean that it should represent an excuse for otherwise unacceptable behavior. It's a straw man and as is so often the case, you failed to directly address the argument in question.

At what age are men supposed to stop finding women in their 20s attractive?

It seems reasonable that most men would find youthful, sexually mature individuals to be physically attractive, but attraction is much more than that. I wouldn't find most 20-somethings attractive because they tend to lack emotional maturity and very few of them know how to fuck very well.

A large number of neuroscientists have since countered this "brain doesn't mature until 25" as patently false, if not outright deceptive.

I challenged you before and will do it again. Please provide real, actual evidence of this that's not an opinion piece. I've personally scoured the literature at length and could find nothing contradictory.

Back