GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Best instant affordable bitcoin conversion please??....and go! Ive been using libertyx which gave cash retailers such as CVS and only charged $4.98. Now they arent offering cash transactions only atm...which the atm fee is huge. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks bros

Best instant affordable bitcoin conversion please??....and go! Ive been using libertyx which gave cash retailers such as CVS and only charged $4.98. Now they arent offering cash transactions only atm...which the atm fee is huge. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks bros
Cashapp

Dude I pay around 20 to 30% at the damn atm .
Your not kidding!

Coin base added Apple Pay so if you have an Apple it makes it extremely easy now . Max is 3000 a month but I can literally put in the Bitcoin I need and it does the rest. It will add fee on top for you so now trying to figure out if you took out enough and it ready to send in seconds . Game changer .

More test results. DHB Included

Post in thread 'GoodLyfe Anabolics Source HPLC Testing'
https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/goodlyfe-anabolics-source-hplc-testing.134406700/post-3049496 (GoodLyfe Anabolics Source HPLC Testing)

Reminder. Saturday is the last day to place an order that will ship before I close for the week of Jan 19.

Https://pastebin.com/QUV8PAKQ

The payment goes to the 'wallet' of whomever ur sending funds to. That person will give it to u.
It's gonna look something like this :
3D7BB99388A1zJepdweHjGdSrehoyABCDFSw
Also.. What do u mean it denied payment?
What payment.. If u didn't have the recipients wallet adress they're would have been no place to send it
I dunno if that makes sense

https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/goodlyfe-anabolics-source-hplc-testing.134406700/post-3049496 (GoodLyfe Anabolics Source HPLC Testing)

Reminder. Saturday is the last day to place an order that will ship before I close for the week of Jan 19.

December 19 mr GL

Guys I just sent like 700$ to gl and it cost me like 3$ in transfer fees through blockchain. Why are you guys paying such high premiums?

The payment goes to the 'wallet' of whomever ur sending funds to. That person will give it to u.
It's gonna look something like this :

Also.. What do u mean it denied payment?
What payment.. If u didn't have the recipients wallet adress they're would have been no place to send it
I dunno if that makes sense
Thats what im saying....it never asked me for a wallet. And by "denied payment" i mean i kept filling in the blanks and hitting next. And i eventually hit next and it said payment denied. But never in the fill in the blanks did it ask for an addy. Im familiar with btc transactions im just using a new process that im not familiar. Only conclusion i could come up with is....would it put coin in my cashapp wallet first then id have to transfer??? Idfk

Guys I just sent like 700$ to gl and it cost me like 3$ in transfer fees through blockchain. Why are you guys paying such high premiums?
I don’t pay huge premiums to send but I have paid huge premiums to buy BTC. I think I’ve solved that issue though.

DECEMBER 19. Correction

Lol yeah if they didn’t ask for your name, social, address, moms first boyfriend, dick size, etc etc

Fuck that. I’ll pay the 20% btc atm fees so big brother doesn’t have his head so far up my ass I can’t take a piss because of the pressure on my prostate

Lol yeah if they didn’t ask for your name, social, address, moms first boyfriend, dick size, etc etc

Fuck that. I’ll pay the 20% btc atm fees so big brother doesn’t have his head so far up my ass I can’t take a piss because of the pressure on my prostate
Tumble your bitcoin before sending

I know this is not the place to be asking but week 4 into my man's tren ace @30mg/day and 250mg test e/wk and I've added 155lbs to my total. After doing another sbd day. Will my total plummet after I I come off tren at week 12? This is just unreal strength and it's not actually the reason I chose tren but it's a huge plus. I will continue 250mg/wk cruise between cycles. I definitely plan on using his tren again after doing bloods.

Today (Saturday) is the last day to order if you want your pack shipped before I close from Dec 19-25

During this time I will answer emails at my leisure but no shipments will happen.

https://pastebin.com/QUV8PAKQ