GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

More test results. DHB Included

Post in thread 'GoodLyfe Anabolics Source HPLC Testing'
https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/goodlyfe-anabolics-source-hplc-testing.134406700/post-3049496 (GoodLyfe Anabolics Source HPLC Testing)

Reminder. Saturday is the last day to place an order that will ship before I close for the week of Jan 19.

Https://pastebin.com/QUV8PAKQ
Can I order still?

Was pleasantly surprised to see that my pack landed in less then a week during the busiest time of the year. Just got some test E like usual and wanted to share the what the oral suspensions look like, at least for the Proviron since I haven't seen it like this before.

It tastes good, cherry flavor and almost too sweet. Honestly sweet enough you might want to make sure it fits in your macros. It's in a nice quality bottle, but rather than a typical eyedropper bottle it just has a hole in the top, and comes with a syringe (no needle) that you stick to the hole, turn upside down and draw out your dose. This isn't hard and is good for getting a precise amount, and it helps that the suspension is thicker than water. If you're not careful it can get a bit messy, and should probably rinse the syringe once in a while so it doesn't get nasty. Overall 4/5, tastes good, feelz good and a good price

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 83
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 76
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 80
Also had my first AAS pack land pretty quickly. Love the taste of the Anavar, vials filled to the top, well packed.

Wanted to let the community know that I finished a 20 day cycle of GL’s Raloxifene - happy to report zero notice sides, pain and sensitivity were gone by 2wks - continued 1 more wk to see if it would completely remove my gyno - well, it’s gone.

Note** Roughly marble size ball of hard tissue under left side and roughly pee size ball on right. Both gone now. Can not feel any hard tissue - This shit works.

60mg per day x 20 days (2 10 packs total)

Was pleasantly surprised to see that my pack landed in less then a week during the busiest time of the year. Just got some test E like usual and wanted to share the what the oral suspensions look like, at least for the Proviron since I haven't seen it like this before.

It tastes good, cherry flavor and almost too sweet. Honestly sweet enough you might want to make sure it fits in your macros. It's in a nice quality bottle, but rather than a typical eyedropper bottle it just has a hole in the top, and comes with a syringe (no needle) that you stick to the hole, turn upside down and draw out your dose. This isn't hard and is good for getting a precise amount, and it helps that the suspension is thicker than water. If you're not careful it can get a bit messy, and should probably rinse the syringe once in a while so it doesn't get nasty. Overall 4/5, tastes good, feelz good and a good price
Wait….your supposed to drink this? I’ve been injecting it into my ass cheek for the last several months. I get cherry flavored coughs when I hit a vein

@GoodLyfe This is not the dropper that came with my orals, did you switch it up?

This is a recent 12 week transformation for one of my clients (and fellow forum member). We used only GL products the entirety of this run. Dude absolutely killed the plan! Thank you @GoodLyfe for always putting out quality!

3B09E4B8-B85C-4B68-9435-260664394FBE.jpeg

BA23ACEF-A33C-46F9-8DFD-C56D7514D4BD.jpeg

Woah! Impressive bro. Would you mind sharing his cycle?
Sure, I’m not a huge fan of listing clients specific dosages but cycle design was:

Test + tren + mast
Proviron + Anavar
T3 + Clen
HGH throughout

He’s a lifestyle client, not looking to compete but I pretty much approached this cut as if it was a mock contest prep. He and I will be going back to the drawing board shortly to start his growth phase and put on some solid size.

Sure, I’m not a huge fan of listing clients specific dosages but cycle design was:

Test + tren + mast
Proviron + Anavar
T3 + Clen
HGH throughout

He’s a lifestyle client, not looking to compete but I pretty much approached this cut as if it was a mock contest prep. He and I will be going back to the drawing board shortly to start his growth phase and put on some solid size.
Impressive man. Nice rounded shoulders and those wheels gained some serious size lol.

Maybe so, I know its not everyones recommened 1st cycle but its doing so much more than i could have ever imagined. 30/day is all I plan on running for the remaining weeks aside from the strict 6hr sleep schedule that tren puts on me that my only side. Since starting I've put on 14lbs bw.
Just by getting on cycle I put on 11-12 lbs automatically.

Just saying

I'm running his tren E. On tren for the first time at 250mg. I front loaded it cause I switched from deca mid cycle. Can't say I care too much for deca(I like NPP though).

Still running his test U. Unsure if I will ever go back to test E or C. Bloods/e2 feels under strong control on test U. May just increase it to 300 with a front load on cycle from here on out.

Always a go to person for my stuff. Especially since it's hard to get a hold of Stan.

I wish he did have tren hex but that seems it's more of a luxury. It would paired well with test U

Last edited:
I'm running his tren E. On tren for the first time at 250mg. I front loaded it cause I switched from deca mid cycle. Can't say I care too much for deca(I like NPP though).

Still running his test U. Unsure if I will ever go back to test E or C. Bloods/e2 feels under strong control on test U. May just increase it to 300 with a front load on cycle from here on out.

Always a go to person for my stuff. Especially since it's hard to get a hold of Stan.

I wish he did have tren hex but that seems it's more of a luxury. It would paired well with test U
After following what a few others and especially from what you have said and experienced regarding Test U, I'm getting much closer to seeing how I may respond to it.

After a couple of decades utilizing Test C/E exclusively be it cycling or TRT, I have just been hesitant but I'm thinking sometime in the coming year I could be be popping my TU cherry... I'll keep reading on until then but I keep becoming more and more intrigued.