GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

is there an updated price list?
https://pastebin.com/QUV8PAKQ

Sorry guys. I will try to be better at posting a pastebin link more frequently.

Also, please don’t be alarmed if your pack takes a couple extra days. This ALWAYS happens end of Nov thru first week of January. Holidays slows everything way down.

And it’s always a good idea to warm up and shake your gear before injecting. It’s cold here in Michigan and sometimes the gear will crash without it being obviously noticeable.

https://pastebin.com/QUV8PAKQ

Sorry guys. I will try to be better at posting a pastebin link more frequently.

Also, please don’t be alarmed if your pack takes a couple extra days. This ALWAYS happens end of Nov thru first week of January. Holidays slows everything way down.

And it’s always a good idea to warm up and shake your gear before injecting. It’s cold here in Michigan and sometimes the gear will crash without it being obviously noticeable.
Or don’t be a pussy and embrace the suck of injecting crystallized Chinese hormones

Hey @GoodLyfe any affliction with gorilla king? Heard he resells your GH?

Also just curious if you plan on having any holiday sales? No biggie but just wanted to hold off on an order until then if this was the case

Hey @GoodLyfe any affliction with gorilla king? Heard he resells your GH?

Also just curious if you plan on having any holiday sales? No biggie but just wanted to hold off on an order until then if this was the case
Hello,
Gorilla K is as solid as they come. Yes, he resells my GH. I believe he has mentioned this several times.

No sales my man, I’m busy enough :)

Ordered the Test E 300 and within 2 weeks, my nips are touchy! Sex drive engaged. Damn, feels good but @ 50+ I may need to dial back how much I draw?

Your TA is beyond impressive. I received my pack in a little less than 72 hours after sending coin. I went with mct and grape as the carrier oil this time and no issues at all with pip. Never again will I use cso